The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-10-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 15
tigra is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigra is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Greetings my fellow chiongsters, my humble frs as follows:

1. baby: oh baby~~~~awesome experience. Look prettier than pics.

2. Ting ting: ohhhh, service she provide slightly different from the majority given that she will shower with u n got other pattern for sensual. Great session with her though got 1 period she went washup for ard 10min

3. shuang shuang: oohhhh my tiannn. Easily 1 of the chioest ml currently. Small boobs, gd massage and quite chattable

All 3 provide diff experience and i enjoy it hence are all rtm for me.
Old 25-10-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-baby/

visited baby today at 5pm.
looks like pic.
location safe.
very fun to be with
sensual is good
RTM: definate yes.
Old 25-10-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtecz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-baby/

visited baby today at 5pm.
Your specifying the time is let her know that you're the 5pm client who has done what you have been instructed?
Old 25-10-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/jiajia-massage/

She looks good - anyone have any good FR on her? Thanks
Old 25-10-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud12345 View Post
Why unlocking cannot involve paying more? You are unlocking the option to pay more for more service? Won’t this be considering unlocking?

Unless it is a listed service and offer to all.
Jokers think unlock = chemistry. ML are all here to make money. I have unlocked quite a few already from SYTs to Milfs, and even SYTs, they are loose, I think most MLs get pounded quite hard from their HNW customers lol.

Last edited by cuty; 25-10-2021 at 08:29 PM. Reason: …….
Old 25-10-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Your specifying the time is let her know that you're the 5pm client who has done what you have been instructed?
Lol. Are you a fish? Ur investigative skills are up there. Tbh, I fancy her services and would not want to write FR as I believe she is already hot now and it will only take away my chances of booking her.
A pan is a pan. I write whatever I think of her and I have also written bad FRs before.

Cheers.
Old 25-10-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
believe strong gfe should also include DATY and DFK
What’s the last 2 terms ah?
Old 25-10-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

What is HNW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Jokers think unlock = chemistry. ML are all here to make money. I have unlocked quite a few already from SYTs to Milfs, and even SYTs, they are loose, I think most MLs get pounded quite hard from their HNW customers lol.
Old 25-10-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol. Are you a fish? Ur investigative skills are up there. Tbh, I fancy her services and would not want to write FR as I believe she is already hot now and it will only take away my chances of booking her.
A pan is a pan. I write whatever I think of her and I have also written bad FRs before.

Cheers.
Jokes aside, why put the exact timeslot? It doesn't add anything to your FR.
Old 25-10-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3130 / Power: 11
Luckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers.
We've got a Taichi master here my mates.
Firstly avoid the accusation.
Then says he doesn't want to write a FR because it might take away his chances of booking her. But wrote an FR anyway.
Old 25-10-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited An An ( https://sglonelyguy-6.com/an-an-massage/)

Pros:
1. She is very bubbly, chatty
2. I’m late for my appointment but she totally didn’t show face
3. Stay alone in her apartment, which I prefer. The apartment and tower are all clean.
4. Her bbbj and ar are excellent. To me, her bbbj is even better than Cheryl, but AR is less aggressive than Cheryl.
5. Her price is definitely competitive at the curent market.

Cons
Her look might not suit to all bros but i think it won’t be rejected one.
Her boob is a bit saggy already.
Old 25-10-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedstarkbav View Post
Visited An An ( https://sglonelyguy-6.com/an-an-massage/)

Pros:
1. She is very bubbly, chatty
2. I’m late for my appointment but she totally didn’t show face
3. Stay alone in her apartment, which I prefer. The apartment and tower are all clean.
4. Her bbbj and ar are excellent. To me, her bbbj is even better than Cheryl, but AR is less aggressive than Cheryl.
5. Her price is definitely competitive at the curent market.

Cons
Her look might not suit to all bros but i think it won’t be rejected one.
Her boob is a bit saggy already.
Agree with ya on her boobs. This is the main reason why I did not RTM. What a waste cos I enjoyed her sensual and CIM.
Old 25-10-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Jokers think unlock = chemistry. ML are all here to make money. I have unlocked quite a few already from SYTs to Milfs
lol so what's your point boomer
Old 26-10-2021, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mysterymen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
What is HNW?
High Net Worth
Old 26-10-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 4
Diudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of light

Fr for XingXing

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xing-xing-massage/

One of the vanilla syl ml

SN
Looks like early 20s
Tall and busty at least C
Chatty, Cheerful and good gfe
Decent back ​massage
HJ skill quite green but thats good, dont want to shoot too fast

Ask me to Tarma with her roommate XiaoXue (another SN SYT) next time
RTM: maybe just to try tarma