The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 8
iluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Allowing wife to have another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wankandwang View Post
u happpy with your choices? not just comfortable but genuinely find joy ?
maybe he genuinely happy coz the wife not nagging ? relieve stress outside at home is happy wife lol
Old 28-03-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 8
iluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of light

i think more dangerous to the relationship for women to sleep around as compared to men. women sleep around with feelings and will eventually leave the man. man sleep around settle lust and come home.

in a situation where both parties agree fair open relationship they can sleep around, the woman will most likely be the one that will want to end the relationship as she develop feelings for another man.
Old 26-06-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
silvooon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysilvooon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyla123 View Post
Really something interesting here
i think so haha
Old 26-06-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Dingdo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoszRJ View Post
Your wife so open
jealous too
Old 28-06-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Allowing wife to have another.

You really a goner. If she has a child with another man. Are you gonna pay for it? What a cuck.
Old 28-06-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
My opinion

There is more than one way to maintain a marriage, and if it works, it works. There are bros here who visit FLs but happily married living a happy family life. It is basically nothing different from that, except for her its free and maybe even more, like getting gifts etc.

Which brings to the next point, of being honest for yourself and being observant enough, which you may or may not have been. Is there any part of her life that you have been unable to fulfill? Luxurious lifestyle? Being doted on? Sex life? There are many possibilities. But if you feel you’ve covered all areas, or that you have given your all, then so be it

Lastly, the moto here has always been to chiong safe. This will apply to your wife as well when she has multiple partners. I dont need to elaborate on that. STD, pregnancy (if not yours), can and will destroy lives
if like that ... the marriage is just in name only. no meaning one..
Old 28-06-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Possible. I have a friend who loves her husband because the husband is super rich. Balonglong don't need to work family got lots of $$ to throw.

But my friend said her husband has a so so fuck, a small tool and low sex drive. As such, she fucked a lot of big tool dude and enjoy great sex. She is still there as she need her husband to pay off her LJ credit card bills. Win win. She need almost 1 cock every 1-2 days. Strange but that is the truth.... Lol
your friend don't love her husband. she loves the money that comes with it.
Old 13-07-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
monstadick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizen View Post
Well, here is a simple logic. If she can sleep around with other guys and you can accept it. That means if you sleep around with other women, she has to accept it.
that's what i thought. shit goes both ways, don't u think?
Old 13-07-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstadick View Post
that's what i thought. shit goes both ways, don't u think?
then why marry in the first place?
Old 14-07-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 10
koetaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
then why marry in the first place?
yea i agree ! unless you are the lucky man the wife let you have multiple wife hahahaha
Old 14-07-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
NanoBang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNanoBang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluv33 View Post
i think more dangerous to the relationship for women to sleep around as compared to men. women sleep around with feelings and will eventually leave the man. man sleep around settle lust and come home.

in a situation where both parties agree fair open relationship they can sleep around, the woman will most likely be the one that will want to end the relationship as she develop feelings for another man.
agreed
Old 14-07-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
blurpee is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluv33 View Post

yes women themselves actually agree with this.
Old 14-07-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
blurpee is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingdo View Post
jealous too
jealous that he can sleep around ? but mutual ? wait till your own partner sleep around develop feelings for another and leave you see you jealous or not lol
Old 15-07-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Organize a Threesome bro !
Old 24-07-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
sss4774 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysss4774 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

allowing wife to have another is temporary or what? usually women involve her feeling, you might lose your wife altogether, right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1