The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2023, 06:38 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Personal trainer

James hires a personal trainer after hearing his friend’s good review. 8 months. 8 months was all it took for his friend to transform, train and change his wife from a sweet and loving wife who is shy and conservative into a sex siren with an insatiable sexual appetite.

If that trainer can turn Tom’s wife who is a pious church goer and really conservative school teacher into a orgasm craving minx, he wonders what would happen, if the same treatment was applied to his own wife.

My jaws dropped when I looked at the sex video my friend Tom shared with me on his phone. It was a video of his wife Karen. A school teacher.

She was moaning and playing with her own breasts while riding Tom. Not only that, she was talking dirty, asking Tom to fuck her harder. She used a lot of derogatory terms on Tom, calling him weak, useless and that his penis was too small.

I could hear Tom grunting in the background as the insults his wife threw at him spurred him to perform harder, giving his thrusts an infusion of energy as he delivered pleasure into his wife’s body.

Satisfied with the increased energy and intensity of her husband’s thrusting, Karen moaned sensually while admitting she was a slut and she wanted to fuck as many dicks as Tom would allow her to.

She was moaning openly that she wanted to feel the cocks of all her colleagues in her school, to feel their cum creaming the insides of her vagina.

If my ears could get an erection, they would have grown twice in size.

The video ended with the 2 of them screaming as they came in each other’s embrace.

James: What the fuck bro….. what the fuck…..?

Tom: Power eh…. Ahahaha never imagined Karen would be like this…

James: She is one of the most prim and proper persons that I ever knew……….. Ever….. Period…. Dude…. She teaches my kid moral education in school… What the fuck man!

I never knew she was this aggressive in bed.

Karen frowned upon anything remotely indecent.

Tom: She was not like this initially when we dated…. and not like this when we got married…. it was boring…. only missionary… and nothing crazy…. I’m sure you know that….

James: Yeah…. you complain all the time… but… but… what happened..? She looked like a totally different person….

Tom: I’m the adventurous type…. you know me…. hahaha… I want to do more… outdoors…. upskirts… exposing in public…. and of course… more fun stuff in the bedroom and all…. but Karen always said no…. and if things remained that way…. I think my marriage is going to suffer…. my sex life will just die…

James: Doesn’t look like it to me… you’re fucking her in that video with her dressed in her JC uniform and a butt plug inside her…. and she’s playing with another vibrator on her nipples…. That is like…. like… what my wife does perhaps in an entire year….. On separate occasions I must add….

Tom: Hahahah…. hot right…. Fuck my sex life has changed so much…. it really invigorates me man…. my work is better, my life is better… everything just seems to get better when the sex is good…. haha…

James: What’s your secret….? How did you get Karen from that sweet, conservative and quiet girl…. to…. to this…. and fuck… man I can’t get that video out of my head… that image….

Tom: Hahaha… makes you wonder why you didn’t get to experience this when she was dating you back in school eh…. hahahahah…!

James: Bloody hell…. it was just a bit of touching and a handjob for me….. I didn’t even get to see her totally naked…! Karen just said no to everything…

Tom: Well…. please la… I didn’t even get a handjob from your Lisa…. when we were dating…. How is she doing…?

Tom waited for me to update him about my wife since it had been a while since we last caught up. You could probably guess by now that my wife used to be Tom’s ex-girlfriend and that I used to date his current spouse.

Our conversation topic changed, from sex and bedroom activities to general topics. Life, mortgage, whether to start a family.

As the drinks flowed and we got deeper into the night, I could no longer hold it in me any longer.

James: Eh Tom… share leh… how…? How did you transform Karen into a sex siren….?

Tom smiled.

Tom: With proper training of course…. training… by a professional…..

James: A professional?

Tom: Yes… a professional Trainer…. Hahahah.

As Tom started to relate to me what he did to my former girlfriend who was now his wife, I found my erection building in my pants. It got harder and harder to the point of pure pain as I listened to what Tom did.

By the time Tom was done relating to me what the trainer did, I was staring at Tom with my mouth wide open, unable to believe my ears.

Tom gave me a nudge on my arm with the beer bottle.

Tom: The trainer is good…. most important of all, professional…. and I assure you… give it a few months… your wife Lisa…. woooo…. you will be the happiest man alive…. hahaha!

My throat felt dry and I just stared at Tom.

James: Are you…. are you…… really sure you did that….?

Tom confidently pulled out his phone and started searching for another video.

Tom: This is the trainer….. having sex with Karen….

I dropped the beer bottle in my hand as I looked at Tom.

Tom gave me a cheeky smile and he reminded me again what he did in order to turn his wife into a sex siren. And he said it in a soft sinister whisper.

Tom: Yes … I hired the trainer…. Made Karen fall for him…. and he started to scam her of her money…. to the point that my wife started prostituting herself in order to feed the trainer’s demand for money…..

Tom drained his beer as he looked at my shocked face.

Tom: So you want the contact or not….?

I opened another bottle of beer from the ice bucket.

James: Fuck yeah….

Read more here

100% store credit rebate within 24 hours. (valid till 17/3/23)
Full purchase sum will be sent to the same email in form of store credits available for multiple use until 0.
Old 17-03-2023, 07:02 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Gate crash games

There are the games normal people play, and then, there are the games James and his best men play. There’s a lot to go through if one wants to get to his bride. Join James and his friend as they clear each stage of the games, right up to the point where a series of wrong choices meant James has to watch his wife to be have sex not just with her former flames, but also the brothers in the gatecrash.

James and his best men arrived in a convoy of vehicles at the block of flat where his wife to be, Sijia is staying.

Dressed in a white suit, James carried a bouquet of roses in his hand as he stepped out of the wedding car. Turning to his brothers, Aaron, Bert & Charlie, he thanked them again for taking on that gargantuan task of completing the gate crash task on his wedding day.

James : This is a huge sacrifice, and I will never forget what you all do for me. When the time comes, I will do my part too.

Bert : Don’t worry bro, no matter what they throw at us, we can take it.

Aaron : Bro, we’re scouts man! We can wack 72Km through the jungle, this is nothing!

Charlie : Don’t worry James, I’ve been through a few of these, whatever they can think of, I have gone through them before. Eating sweet, sour, spicy or bitter stuff, those are nothing. We can take them.

James looked at his buddies who all seemed very confident and up to the task.

James : Guys, I have to warn you, the bridesmaid, they are not your usual group of girls out to have fun.

Bert: Aiyah…relax bro. We can do this one. I’m very thick skin ok, I won’t feel embarrassed, I can do anything!

Charlie : Don’t worry James, it’s your big day…just relax and let us handle the rest.

James: Guys, you don’t understand. The girls, my wife’s sisters, the bridesmaid, they, they are really not out for fun. They mean business.

Aaron : Hello Brother, I am Thai KTV hang flower king ok! Nothing fazes me. All the pattern, all the butterflies all the KC stunt, I know everything.

James : Guys, don’t take this lightly…i…

Just then, the photographer arrived along with the videographer.

James could feel his heart thumping as the lift opened, revealing the four bridesmaids.

The banter stopped immediately as all eyes around the neighbourhood went to the four gorgeous girls that stepped out of the lift. All four of them are dressed in satin bathrobes that stops just shy of their knees. Their long hairless legs disappears into pairs of heels that men will die to drink out of.

Each step they take, revealed more of their creamy white legs that is so blemish free, they might as well be taken right out from a magazine.

The air around the lobby was immediately flooded with their amazing body scent and perfume while the atmosphere is flushed with their intoxicating pheromones.

James brothers swallowed a gulp of saliva as they appraised the sisters who have come to welcome them with the gatecrash games. All of them have done up their hair, the make up they put on, while not thick enough for a formal dinner, is ample enough to bring out the best of their features.

And the open jaws of the brothers staring at them trying hard not to salivate at the beauties is testament enough to the mountain they need to climb in order to clear the gate crash games.

The girls smiled elegantly as they positioned themselves for a photographs, each of them sticking out one leg in the manner a beauty pageant contestant will line up for the camera.

Aaron’s nose started bleeding and Bert quickly handed him a handkerchief. Charlie took out the cross around his neck and said a prayer while looking up into the ceiling of the lift lobby.

James wiped the perspiration from his palms on the side of his pants, seeing his brothers fumbling even before the games begin is a bad sign.

Before he could marry the woman of his dreams, he needs to first complete the gatecrash ceremony. A series of games will be played before he gets to unveil his wife in her room.

Lucy stepped forward gracefully and folded her arms, making eye contact with all of the men present before her.

Lucy : First game…

Lucy said without a hint of hostility in her voice at the brothers who formed a wall in front of James.

Bert : Leave it to us James!

Aaron : We can do this!

Aaron said as he wiped his nosebleed.

Charlie : Bring it on!

Lucy smirked.

Lucy : Get down on your knees… and kiss my feet.

James watched at all three of his brothers sank to their knees and started showering Lucy’s feet with kisses. The groveled and licked her heels, her ankles, giving her feet a cat bath while sniffing her calves.

The sisters laughed in a satisfactory manner.

Lucy : good. we will do the rest upstairs…

Lucy gestured to the girls and they went on up to the level where the rest of the challenges await.

James brother’s got onto their feet, looking more determined than ever.

Aaron : You are right when you say they mean business James!

The men went inside the lift and when it opened at the 8th floor landing, everyone of them held onto the handrail for support.

Olivia, Valarie & Ella stood at the entrance of the lift.

The video camera rolled and camera flashes assaulted them men as the three girls tug at the string holding their bathrobes together.

Bert : Steady….! Hold…!

Charlie : Oh my god…

Aaron : We can do this…we can do this…!

James : Guys… please be careful…

As the three girls reveal the lingerie they were wearing underneath their robes, Olivia said in the sweetest voice befitting a minx.

Olivia : Take off our underwear, using only your mouth…hee hee…

All three of James’ brothers got down on their knees immediately.

James held onto the wedding bouquets, fighting back tears of emotions.

James : I’ll never forget what you did for me brothers…

Aaron’s tongue wagged like a dog as he brought his mouth close to Olivia.

Bert already plastered his face against Valarie’s pink satin underwear while Charlie, the hang flower king is nibbling at the flowerly lack underwear Ella is wearing.

They haven even got to the gate, and all his brothers are on their knees not once, but twice.

Whatever the girls have planned, they are not out for fun, they are out for blood.

read more here
Old 22-03-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster (A)

Breed together token

Singapore is facing a population crisis and the government has implemented the breed together token as a means to increase birthrate. DNA information of all residents are uploaded onto the token or app, and if they are in proximity of a potential mate, it will be activated.
The moment there is a match, you are required by law to breed.

Bala carried Suwen, my wife onto the king size bed. After putting her down, his rough wrinkled hands from days of soaking in water and car shampoo started to undress my wife.

You see, Bala is the guy from the car wash at my neighbourhood petrol kiosk.

Day in and day out, he sprays the endless streams of cars with water and concentrated shampoo, rinsing them clean in an efficient manner.

The closest we ever got to him was when we wound down the window to pay him and on occasion give him a tip.

But today, Bala is not washing cars. Today Bala is going to breed with my wife.

He undid the knot to my wife Suwen’s pants, pulling them down eagerly.

Suwen pressed her eyes shut, unwilling to deal with the reality of what was happening. Her chest rose nervously and I watched her breasts fill the bralette that she was wearing.

Bala climbed onto Suwen, his strong arms supporting his muscular body. He had already removed all his clothes. His throbbing dick was erect and ready to go.

He pushed up Suwen’s top, revealing her trim tummy. Within seconds Bala was rubbing his erection against my wife’s naked skin.

“Ms Suwen, please be reminded that the clock is ticking.” The administrator said.

I turned and looked at the stern looking woman in her mid-forties observing the procedure. She looked like someone who has never had sex before, probably an old virgin.

In fact, she looked like she was going to enjoy watching the procedure.

My wife’s shaky hands touched Bala’s penis. Her fair skin presented a stark contrast against Bala’s member. His reproductive organ was huge, at least 50% longer and thicker than mine.

Bala groaned in pleasure as he felt my wife’s hands on the shaft of his penis.

He usually sees my wife from the outside of the car. Suwen was always seated comfortably, playing with her phone in our large SUV, while Bala cleans the car on the outside.

Today, it’s different.

How did it come to this?

It’s all because of the Breed Together Token.

With dwindling birth rates and the government’s pleas for citizens to reproduce and start a family falling on deaf ears, they decided to implement the breed together program.

New citizens are all required to sign up for this if they want to remain in Singapore.

My wife Suwen and I, we are from Penang, Malaysia.

However, we spent our entire lives here in Singapore. We went to school here, we grew up here, in fact, we think of Singapore as our home rather than Malaysia.

But because we wanted to hold property titles in both countries, we hesitated to take up citizenship. That’s when the breed together initiative was announced.

It’s compulsory for both permanent residents and new citizens only.

Singapore no longer cares about how much new citizens and residents can contribute to the country in monetary terms. It didn’t matter if you were a cleaner or a professor in a lab.

If you wanted in, you got on the program.

Your DNA data will be uploaded into an app or a token. It will then be matched with people around the area who are also on the program.

The moment you get a match, you are required by law to breed together.

Data analytics is employed to find the best match for you based on family history, genes and blood types.

New citizens only need to do it once. If the impregnation is successful, the government will pay for the cost of having the child. After birth, you can either raise the child as your own, with the expenses fully subsidised by the country until the child turns 16, or you can give the child up for adoption.

If you do not get pregnant after the procedure, you are done. There’s no need to do it again. However, because of the breed together token, success rates are above 95%.

The token knows when you are ovulating; it also knows which male around you has the highest chance of giving you the best sperm for your eggs.

This is national service in a way for people who want to become citizens of the country.

Permanent residents who wish to work here, enjoy the benefits of the country and still hold onto their citizenship from their birth country, are required to use the Breed Together Token until they clock a birth of a child for the country.

Twice.

Yes, twice for permanent residents.

There are exemptions of course.

You start a family within 12 months of getting your citizenship or permanent resident status.
You are certified unfit by a panel of doctors.
That is it.

The only exceptions to the rule

People made noise of course but that was quickly quelled. With a strong economy, a stable government, safe streets and plenty of jobs, everyone came to accept it eventually.

It’s a small price to pay for being able to live in a safe country where you can raise your family. Maybe the locals won’t understand but for those who come from overseas looking for a fresh start; this is a small price to pay.

Suwen and I are two weeks past the 12 month allowance given by the government.

We tried, we really tried to start a family but it’s not as easy as just ejaculating inside your wife. The odds for getting pregnant were stacked against us as a couple in our mid-thirties.

Just when we were wondering if we could appeal for more time, we got a match. We got a match during our monthly car wash and the next thing we knew, we were at a government designated hotel and Bala was there grinning at us.

I never expect the token to find a match when we were sitting comfortably inside our car while Bala was scrubbing away on the outside.

Bala is single and in the prime of his health according to the report emailed to us. He is in his early twenties, has only 3% body fat and is a vegetarian. He has no health issues and his family history dating back 3 generations showed no signs of hereditary diseases. His grandparents still worked on their farm at 80 years old.

No matter how you looked at it, his genes were better than mine given that I sit behind a laptop for 9 hours a day at the office. I’m also short and a little overweight.

My wife Suwen however, is the prime of the female species even at 33 years old. She is slim, blessed with a good racks and legs that men would die for. Bala must be thinking that he just struck the lottery.

I looked at the clock in the room and mentally willed it to go faster.

The hardest part of the breed together token program was not having the husband watch the wife being bred with another man.

The hardest part was watching the administrator score the breeding process.

Why?

Because if it is deemed unsatisfactory, you need to do it all over again until you hit the minimum score mandated. I’m not sure about Suwen but from the look on Bala’s face, I’m sure he doesn’t mind doing it more than once.

Read more here

From 22/3/23 - 29/3/23, this title comes with a $5 credit coupon for subsequent purchases. Coupon will automatically be sent to your email
Old 24-03-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster (A)

My wife's best friend drugged her

James’ wife, Wenfang has a guy as a best friend.

We all know what that means, it screams friendzone no matter how you see it.

There is no such thing as besties among opposite sex, the motivation is always the same.

It’s simply biology at work.

I’m not sure if it’s normal for a woman to have a best friend who is a guy.

It’s not normal for me but it’s something i’ve come to accept over the years. From the moment I knew my then girlfriend, Wenfang, her best friend Shawn is always in the picture.

He is a regular fixture in gatherings and Shawn was present during the first few dates I had with Wenfang.

I mean, come on, we all know how this works. A male best friend? You think something went wrong with biology and evolution along the way? It’s obvious that he was friendzoned by Wenfang, and the only way he can remain close is to adopt the post of a so call best friend.

Shawn was there when I officially dated Wenfang, and he was there at every critical junction in the relationship. He even fucking came to the airport to send us off when Wenfang and I travelled together for the first time.

It made me want to punch that clingy pussy chaser on his face. I want to punch him so hard that he spins around and slam flat onto the floor.

I may appear friendly and nonchalant on the surface but I am wary of him. There is only one reason why a guy will continue to stick around a girl and that reason is not driven by friendship or whatever fancy, rainbow coloured unicorn reasons you can think of.

The only reason it’s biological. Deep down on a primal level, it’s all about the sex. Like the quiet male in the pack of animals, he will bid his time, waiting for his chance to take over the female when the alpha is no longer in charge.

This is also why despite my wife being so close and all with Shawn, I’m never got cozy with him. It was always a surface hello and bye, we never connected.

When Wenfang and I got married, she insisted that Shawn be one of the bestman, I did not put up any resistance because to me, it felt good to be able to see Shawn’s expression when I walk down the aisle with Wenfang. I wonder how he felt knowing that I will be banging his fantasy raw in her wedding gown that night.

My wife also goes out with Shawn on dates. Yes, just the two of them. Cafes, movies, and the occasional swim and gym. I trust my wife 100%, I know she will never do anything behind my back and she has reassured me she treats Shawn like a brother.

Wenfang : He’s just a good friend. The very best one. One who understands me perfectly. Just like you…!

James : Well, we all know what men wants…so you just be careful..

Wenfang : hahaha…not every men is as horny as you my dear…hahah..

James : Horny men are the easiest to read, we wear our emotions on our faces. We have nothing to hide.

Wenfang : yes.yes.yes. My husband is the best…hahah..

James : I’m serious.

Wenfang : Dear, I’ve said this a thousand times. Haha. I’m not interested in him in any way. I mean look at Shawn. He’s like half a head shorter than you, at least 10kg overweight with a double chin. He’s just like a big teddy bear.

James : Girls like teddy bear… they like to hug them..

Wenfang : Not me…I only like to hug you…hahah…

At 1.64m and still keeping her weight below the 50KG mark, saying my wife has a good figure would be an understatement. She hits the gym religiously, but not to the point of giving herself thunder thighs.

I never liked girls with big breast so her 36B cup is a nice snug fit for my palms.

What I really liked about Wenfang are her legs that joins seamlessly with her perky butt. Her butt accentuates the S curve that most girls spend their entire life chasing. Viewing that butt from top down, I would say that is classic teaching material for JAV directors in terms of body shape and picture composition.

Looks are just one part of the equation for Wenfang. She has a very outgoing and bubbling personality that simply draws the crowd towards her. Despite being attached to me, she still receives valentine’s day gifts from men who are not shy about expressing their interest.

She’s hot commodity at her workplace, even receiving a proposal to become the mistress of one of the company’s partners. It was bad enough for my wife to leave that job of 3 years.

While some men may not be comfortable with the amount of attention she is getting on a regular basis, I’m actually quite ok with it.

I’m aroused by it actually. The fact that so many are lusting after Wenfang when they could not have her just turns me on. Sometimes, I even fantasised my wife accepting one of their proposed dates and end up having a one night stand.

While it’s never going to happen, it still makes for rather good wanking material if you get my drift.

Wenfang is not someone who will ever cheat. It’s hard coded into her character and upbringing.

Then one day, something interesting happened.

Shawn, my wife’s best friend invited a group of friends over to his new place. He’s doing quite well in his career, and has bought his own place. A landed property around the Hillview enclave.

It’s a corner terrace located out of the way, deep enough even for the most patient of cab drivers to grumble about.

The gathering is on a Saturday evening. Wenfang and I arrived at 5pm. There’s about 10 guest and it was a rather cozy gathering. I took a quick bite of dinner and while my wife caught up with Shawn and her university friends, I turned on my laptop and did some work because I was due to fly out that evening to Penang.

When Shawn came into the living room and saw me typing away on my laptop, he asked if I would like to project my work screen onto his TV.

Shawn : It’s 75 inch bro, no need to squint your eyes like that replying an email. Haha.

My laptop comes with a decent 13 inch screen and detachable keyboard, it’s good enough for replying work emails and putting together some presentation slides.

Besides, who the fuck will project their work screen onto a 75 inch TV in someone else’s house?

Shawn : No need to be shy, here, it’s always on. You can cast your screen anytime.

Shawn gestured to his smart TV and I almost rolled my eyes at his attempt to show off his gadget.

James : It’s ok. I’m just going to finish up over here.

I was looking forward to my Sunday in Penang before my work meeting on Monday when my boss called me just after I checked in online for my flight.

In fact, I was about to hit the confirm button to call for a taxi to the airport too.

My boss told me not to board the flight because there are some changes in the plan, the client is coming down on Monday to meet us instead.

James : I already checked in online. What about all the bookings and all?

Boss : Don’t worry. Just claim it all from finance, it’s all good. The client received a large order and wants to double the initial contract size. Haha. It’s going to be a good year this year for us.

James: What! Serious?

Boss : Yah. Anyway, he will be in Singapore with his family tomorrow, and he will drop by our office on Monday.

James: Ok…

I hung up and I was about to tell my wife that I no longer need to travel for work when I saw the lot of them gathering in the foyer.

It’s coming to 9.30pm and those with families and young kids are making a move.

Wenfang : Dear, what time are you leaving for the airport?

I did a quick visual count and realised that almost everyone is leaving except Wenfang and me.

Wenfang : I’m going to help Shawn clean up a bit before I go. If you need to head to the airport, you go ahead first.

I could have told my wife that I no longer need to travel but I’m not sure why, something inside me decided to keep it a secret.

James : I need to call a cab now…

The moment I said that, I could almost see the twinkle in Shawn’s eye as he tried to keep his expression neutral.

As neutral as he can at least, especially knowing that he is going to be alone in his new place with my wife helping with the cleanup.

James : I’ll pack up and call a cab.

Shawn : Have a safe flight James…

James : thanks…

Wenfang : ok… I’ll quickly help pack up and then grab a taxi back. Will text you when I reach…Shawn, you want to pack some of the leftovers ?

Shawn : Yah. Wasted if we throw them away. I can eat them tomorrow.

I watched my wife and Shawn walk towards the side yard where the buffet spread is set and I felt this weird tingle in my spine.

After I packed up my laptop and kept the charging cable, I went to the powder room on the ground floor.

The bathroom has a small window with louvres above the toilet bowl which opens to the yard. I would not have even paid any attention to it if not for the fact that I could hear my wife and Shawn talking clearly.

Shawn : Can you go to the kitchen and take a few more containers? It’s on the top left cabinet. You need to grab a chair to reach it.

Wenfang : No need la. There’s so many here already.

Shawn : I don’t want to squeeze them all in one box.

Wenfang : Can you be a bit more environmentally friendly?

Shawn : Packing them separately is easier when I heat up. I can’t finish so much in one seating too. Go la, help me take. Quick…

It sounded really obvious to me that Shawn just wants my wife out of the way. I’m not sure why too.

Wenfang : Fine…fine…so troublesome…hahah

Shawn : Thanks…haha..

I don’t know what got into me then but I decided to step onto the toilet bowl and look into the yard through the louvres. Shawn is looking at the direction of the kitchen where my wife went while standing at the buffet line. He looked around nervously and I saw him reached into his pocket.

He almost dropped the small glass bottle in his hand and I heard him cursed at his own clumsiness. I could not believe my eyes when Shawn tipped the bottle of clear liquid into a glass of drink on the table. He emptied the whole bottle before quickly putting it back into his pocket.

I could not believe what I was seeing. My wife’s best friend, just fucking spiked her drink.

Read more here
Old 29-03-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster (A)

Everyone has a number

Everyone woman has a number in her mind. It’s just a matter whether or not she shares it with you.

Everyone has a number.

No I don’t mean your identification number or anything.

I meant in money terms.

We all have that one number.

A figure.

This magical figure that would make you do something that you usually won’t do.

I’m not talking about murder or drug trafficking or anything.

Lets start off with something simple.

Say you hate chicken rice from a particular stall. How much do you think someone need to pay you to eat from that stall again ?

Well it’s a free meal at the end of the day, and you get paid. I’m sure the figure is somewhat manageable.

$50, $100 ?

How much would a stranger need to pay you, to give him or her a ride in your car, to a destination ?

I’m not talking about private hire, I meant letting others hitch a ride.

$10, $20 ?

Let’s get a little more intimate.

As a woman, how much would you accept if someone wants to sleep with you ?

This is where the interesting figures come in. I asked my friends this question before. Some of my closest female friends.

Just for 1 night of dirty love making.

What is their number ?

“ A million if he is ugly “ said one

“ Just one night ? Hmm, if he’s good looking I’ll do it for free haha “ said the other

“It really depends on how he looks isn’t it ? “ The other chimed

I helped the girls anchor their expectation by giving them a description of the man in question.

“ A 50 year old millionaire, uncle. Not good looking but doesn’t look like monster either “ I added.

I started to hear comments that he probably won’t last long, or he might get a heart attack started to flow around the table as the girls laughed.

I tried to steer the conversation back to the discussion and asked for the number.

The number that would make my friends agree to sleep with this man.

“ Hmm, one night ? …ermm.. Nah… I think a Million still. Haha “ Claire said

“ To be realistic, one night for a million is too much. I will go for $50k ? “ Yuting added while spreading more avocado on her toast.

“ Come on, a 50 year old uncle probably won’t last 10 minutes la. haha. I’ll do it for $10k “ Charmaine chuckled while reaching into her Birkin bag for some napkin.

The girls laughed and turned to me.

“How about you Juliette ? What’s your number ? “ my bestie Claire asked.

I gave an awkward smile and said for one night, probably about 20k.

Charmaine groaned while the rest of us laughed.

We teased her several times about how the richest girl among us is actually the cheapest when it comes to her body.

Everyone laughed and took it as a joke.

Yes a joke.

As the lot of us returned to our Sunday brunch of expensive coffee and avocado toast, I felt a sense of dread slowly creep inside me.

Because you see, I did not pluck the figure out of thin air.

There is a reason for that number.

It all started at a social gathering I attended with my husband.

I didn’t think much of it initially when a gentlemen approached me to give me his card accompanied by my husband.

His name is Tony. A supplier of medical equipment and devices to the region.

The 3 of us chatted casually and only after parting ways did my husband reveal that the man we spoke to is actually a very important client of his.

“ He’s the last hurdle we need to get pass to land the contract.” My husband said to me in the car.

The contract would feed the company and it’s workers for 1 year at least.

When my husband blurted out what the client thought of me, I looked at him in disbelief.

“ He thinks you are very pretty and adorable. “

“ What ? “ I looked at the man I married, trying to read between the lines.

Surely he cannot be asking me to sleep with Tony for the contract is he ?

My husband quickly explained that is not the case and definitely not what he had in mind.

I heaved a sigh of relief, suddenly thankful that my husband is not about to sell my body for a lucrative contract.

I know I look decent but I would not say I’m hot.

I just have that girl next door vibe that men dig.

Older men especially.

At 29, I still look so youthful that if I head to the clubs, they demanded to see my ID.

My petite frame also gave me that innocent student look.

I’m quite happy with my appearance and I have a face that turn heads every time. The only part of my body I’m not satisfied with is my breast. It’s a pathetic A cup.

Anyway, I believe it’s the overall package that counts and my many suitors over the years tells me I’m right about that.

The conversation that night in the car lingered on my mind and I could feel something was brewing. Call it a woman’s 6th sense or something.

My husband came home one week later and told me he got the contract.

I was both relieved and over the moon of course.

I really thought he was going to sell my body.

“ Just one thing dear, the client hope we can all have dinner together tomorrow night after we sign the deal.” My husband looked at me eagerly and I agreed of course.

It’s just dinner and the deal would be signed before that.

I just need to show up, have a good meal, entertain the client a little. It’s something I have done pretty often in the past.

If only I knew this time round, it would be different.

No, my husband did not sell my body for the contract.

He just facilitated the meeting.

I was the one who did the selling.

Read more here
Old 31-03-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster (A)

Conversations

James accidentally discovers a series of disturbing conversation between his wife and a driver she hitched a ride from. It started with the usual lewd requests, and when his wife Lydia decides to sell her worn undies, it spiraled into something darker.

Sometimes, not knowing exactly what went down is more exciting, because your mind fills in the gap.

*This story is told mostly via screenshot of whatsapp messages*

I chanced upon a disturbing conversation one night when i checked my wife’s phone for a one time password in order to access a joint savings account. I saw a particular contact by the name of ‘Hitch driver’.

My wife takes the occasional hitch ride every now and then to save a few bucks during peak hour. However, she stopped taking hitch rides when the lewd messages and indecent proposals started getting out of hand. My wife Lydia is considered a prized catch. She’s beautiful and sweet, and i could see the look of envy on my friend’s faces every time we go out for gatherings.

Lydia has decent dress sense and she can make whatever she wears look good. Perhaps my only complaint would be her modest breast size but then again, the overall package is still gold in my opinion.

She is the kind of girl that will get approached in clubs and bars, the kind that strangers and colleagues alike will pay extra attention to wherever she goes. My wife and I live comfortably in a 4 room flat in Toa Payoh right across the town centre. Life is good and money is not a problem since we are both working and have no plans to have kids.

Lydia has a high sex drive and I do my best to try and fulfil my obligations as a husband. 3 times a week will make all guys envious but try doing it 8 years in a row, 4 years while dating and 4 more while married.

My wife has the occasional grumble that our sex live is pretty mundane and boring, we tried toys, roleplaying and even doing it outdoors. The thrill while exciting, fizzled out after a while and sometimes, I can sense the frustration in her despite giving her my 100% during intercourse.

Perhaps compared to the German boyfriend who she lost her virginity to, I am still lacking in many ways.

Looking at the conversation in the app shocked me because I never expected Lydia to respond to those silly messages and desperate reach outs by the hitch drivers.

She usually blocks them but this particular one, this one somehow slipped under her perv radar and remained on her contact list.

I took my phone and started taking pictures of the conversation while I scrolled though the text they exchanged that day.

Locking her phone and crawling into bed, I could feel my heart thumping as the realisation slowly sets in.

My wife is going to meet up with her hitch driver, and sell him her worn underwear. It’s not just any sale, she’s going to remove it fresh in front of him in exchange for money.

Money she didn’t need in the first place.

Preview here
Old 05-04-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster (A)

To catch a monster

You need someone who thinks like one to catch one.

*This is a non-erotic title*

Jiawen followed the officer at the institute of mental health deeper into the dell blocks where those who are ill mentally are kept. There are not your normal mental patients. They are psychopaths and killers. She passed through 3 locked gates before arriving at the chamber holding 4 separate cells.

The cells are all padded, each housing only one inmate. If the lighting of the chamber is an indicator of the kind of place she is in, the red light resembles the bowels of hell more than anywhere else.

The officer opened the viewing window for Jiawen and she instinctively touched the weapon around her waistband. The grip of her pistol reassured her in a manner no one could.

Officer : Do not step beyond this yellow line. Do not get within reach of his grip. Do not attempt to pass him anything or take anything from him.

Jiawen : Yes I know what to do.

The officer tapped on the metal door with his baton, the echo of steel hitting against steel echoed around the chamber. Jiawen positioned herself for a view of what is inside that mysterious prison.

When she sees the man she came for, she felt a chill run up her spine. Making eye contact with him almost caused her to pull out her weapon.

Officer: James!…James! Someone is here to see you!

Jiawen looked at the man with his unkempt hair and overgrown moustache sitting crosslegged in the room. He’s playing with a rubik’s cube in one hand, while in the other, held a book.

Even while staring at Jiawen, his fingers did not stop moving. The coloured tiles on the cube changed position with each other so fast her eyes could hardly keep up. The colours aligned on all sides, mixed themselves up again, and magically gets rearranged without James looking at them. It’s like his fingers have a life of their own.

James shut his book and stopped playing with the cube at the same time.

Jiawen : James… I am…. I am superintendent Liu, from Central Police Division…. I have some questions for you.

James smiled and slowly got off his bed.

Despite being separated by a 2 feet thick concrete wall and a solid metal door, James’ imposing presence still made Jiawen back away instinctively.

James : I’m all ears…

Jiawen looked at the calm and quiet man staring at her from the viewing chamber. He rest his hands behind his back, his eyes slowly closed, as if he was dedicating all his attention to her.

Jiawen : 28 hours ago, someone mimicked your signature.

James : mmmmhhh.. go on..

Jiawen : He strangled the girl with her pantyhose….removed her clothes…

James exhaled slowly, as if he was reluctant to let go of the breath of filtered air from his cell.

Jiawen : He washed, ironed and hung up the clothes for the victim, bra & panty, just like you did….before removing a piece of her face.

James : mmmmhh…. And then?

Jiawen : 14 hours ago, there is another one. Similar signature…found naked face down.

James : mmmmhhh… and ?

Jiawen : 7 hours ago, there is a 3rd one. Found naked sitting up.

James : Seems like you have a serial killer running around.

Hearing James speak in such a calm measured tone is so chilling that it took everything Jiawen had not to bolt from that creepy place.

Jiawen : Sounds like you have a fan. Any theory about this?

James laughed.

James : There’s very little details for me to form a picture about it. All I know so far based on what you told me, is that 3 are dead. 1 of it is a girl, you did not mention the gender for the other 2.

Jiawen : Why can’t the other 2 be female as well? Their clothes are also removed.

James : You can also remove the clothes off a man no?

Jiawen felt the hair on her skin stand on it’s end. Given a choice she would not have come here to speak with him. However, the police have absolutely no clues at the moment aside from the signature the killer is trying to mimic.

James : Seeing how silent you are, allow me to give you my perspective.

James walked around the room, put his right index finger to his lips for a couple of seconds before he started talking.

James : You have victims from both gender. That confuses you, it messes up your usual profiling methods. The killer is meticulous, he left no clues except the mimic of my signature. If the hour of discovery is correct, base on what you shared, the killer strikes faster each time, halving the cycle of his kill.

Jiawen could not believe how sharp James is to pick these subtle clues up.

James : 28, 14, 7. Which means there’s a chance the next kill has already happened but you have yet to find the body. The killer is disciplined, he’s on a schedule. His victims, are random in race, age, gender and location. The only clue tying them all together is his copycat signature of mine.

The officer managing the chamber looked at Jiawen. The expression on her face told him that everything James deduced has been right so far.

James : Where is the 1st body found?

Jiawen hesitated before giving James a vague reply.

Jiawen : North of the country.

James : You could have given me the town name, the address, the spot, the type of place it is found. Instead you gave me a general direction, this leads me to believe you are deliberately hiding information you afraid will give away more than you intended.

Jiawen : What is wrong with giving you a general direction?

James : My first kill was in Sembawang, my second is in Yishun, my third, Punggol. My 4th..

Jiawen : Pasir Ris…

James smiled.

James : seems like you know me well.

Jiawen : You split the country into sections like the face of a clock. You killed 12 in 12 hours in 12 different locations, leaving a trail of bodies across the country.

James : Am i case study now ? hahaha

James correctly guessed the location of the other two bodies becase they tie in with the town in which he committed his murder. If this is indeed a copycat, he or she will attempt to replicate what he accomplished.

James : This tells me you already have your colleagues swarming Pasir Ris, trying to find the 4th victim…

Jiawen deliberated whether or not to answer James. She has secrets of her own to deal with aside from keeping the case confidential as much as possible.

Jiawen : You’re a monster James.

Jiawen thought about the victims that James killed. All of them are women, all of them strangled to death with their own clothes. As if that were not sick enough, James washed their clothes and hung them up to dry, leaving their dead body naked where they lie before removing a piece of their face.

James : You’re right I am.

His quick admission left Jiawen speechless as 4 other officers from the mental health institute stepped into the chamber with chains and restraint jackets.

Jiawen : They should have hanged you when they caught you.

James : they didn’t catch me. I gave myself up.

Jiawen : And your defense lawyer claimed you are mentally unsound.

James gave a smile that gets under Jiawen’s skin.

James : but I am mentally unsound…. Let’s not waste time. Open the door.

Jiawen : Why would I do that?

James : You didn’t come here to chat. You came here because you needed a monster, to hunt another one of his kind.

Preview here
Old 07-04-2023, 07:34 AM
Samster (A)

Heart attack

To finally be free from the lustful grasp of her stepfather and stepbrother, Joan will do whatever it takes.

James looked at his watch and sipped the cold tea in the living area of his stepfather’s place. He could count with one hand the number of times he stepped into the house.

If not for his stepsister Joan, he would never have come up.

James heard the opening of door on level 2 and Joan appeared at the top of the staircase wearing only her panty.

Immediately he felt the rush of blood to his manhood as he looked at his stepsister.

Her body is still as good as he remembered the last time he saw her naked.

The erection pushed painfully against his pants as Joan descended the stairs with a packet of tissue in her hand.

Taking her time to walk to the sofa, Joan quietly picked up her bra and sat down. Turning away from James, she put on her bra before taking a moment to compose herself.

James and Joan first met when they were both 16.

His mother remarried and his stepfather had a daughter from another marriage.

Shortly after the new union, James’ mother passed away in an accident.

Living in a broken family is stressful enough for two young teenagers, however, things were made worse when James’ stepfather Walter, made advances on Joan, his biological daughter.

It happened one night when Walter was drunk. James was studying in his room when he heard Joan scream in hers. Rushing over, he saw his stepfather trying to strip his stepsister of her bra in his drunken state.

James rushed over in an attempt to stop the assault, he ended up fighting with his stepfather.

Punches and kicks were thrown with Joan crying for both to stop.

By the time the police arrived, James was horrified when Joan refused to admit what Walter had tried to do to her.

After a warning was given to both Walter and James, Joan came over to apologise.

“I’m sorry.” Joan said with tears in her eyes. “ I… I can’t let him go to jail.”

“He tried to rape you!” James said, mortified at his stepsister’s refusal to tell the police what happened.

“Please don’t be angry with me James.” Joan sat down beside him and took his arm in hers.

“He is a monster Joan, he deserves to be put away!”

“Then what will happen to us?” She asked. “ Who is going to take care of us ? Who is going to pay the bills? We still need to attend school.”

James sighed, knowing fully well that his stepsister is right. They are still dependent on Walter on a lot of things.

Looking at how helpless Joan is, James was overwhelmed by the urge to protect her. However, that urge soon evolved into something else.

“sleep here with me tonight.” James said.

“what?” Joan asked.

James felt a stir in his pants. As a growing young man, he has his urges too and he too had long tried to contain his feelings for Joan. Well developed at 16 with a sweet face and blemish free legs, James had been secretly masturbating to her in the bathroom.

He also has been secretly sniffing her worn school uniforms and underwear in the toilet.

“Let me protect you.” James said.

Joan, tired and frightened was pulled into her stepbrother’s bed.

She is not oblivious to James’ attention on her as well. The way he looked at her when he thinks she is not looking. She has caught James several times ogling at her legs and breast, especially when she wore something loose.

There are times when she woke up early in the morning without her bra and James was openly starring at her nipples.

Joan felt James snuggle up to her and his hands started sliding up her thigh.

The warmth of their bodies melted into one as the young couple faced each other in the dark room.

Joan is frightened, but the alternative is a drunk father who might intrude into her bedroom anytime.

James knew it was a mistake if he goes further than just caressing his stepsister but the raging hormones of a young adult is hard to tame. They kissed and the rest is history.

Between an old man who is also her father and a young James, Joan’s choice is obvious. If she needs to use her body to survive, she will make sure she chooses the one that gives a better chance over the long term.

And that evening was a wise investment for Joan because she had James hooked.

What transpired then was an affair too taboo to even speak of. One that spanned all the way into adult hood.

Joan eventually gave in to her father’s demand and Walter, not wanting James to be around to keep spoiling his fun, decides to move out with Joan.

At 19 and about to enlist into the army, James finds himself all alone.

Still, he managed to survive, thankful that the small flat he is staying in had been fully paid by his mother before she passed. Taking on odd jobs when he books out from the army, James supplements his income and gives some to Joan who is still studying.

Joan comes over to his place once a month to catch up.

By catching up, it meant something physical, sexual.

James knew it was wrong, but he could not resist Joan’s body. He wanted her, he needed her.

It didn’t matter that she is his stepsister, he still craved the warmth of her body and the tightness of her reproductive organ. If Joan didn’t come over, he would throw a tantrum like a kid.

He tried to make himself feel better by giving Joan some ‘pocket money’

While it appears as if Joan is straddling two men at the same time for her survivor, she has a bigger plan in place.

She has it all thought out from the night she first laid with James.

She will break free from this family.

It will not happen overnight, but one day, one day she will get her freedom.

Turning to face James, Joan smiled as she looked at her stepbrother looking at her almost naked body.

“He’s weak.” Joan said softly.” Help me kill him, and I’ll belong only to you.”

James adjusted his position and his erection.

Walter is a beast. He rapes his own daughter, he deserves to die.

Even while bed ridden, he expects Joan to continue having sex with him.

Surely killing someone like that is akin to accumulating good karma.

“Help me James…please…” Joan pleaded while crossing her long fair legs. “Kill him, and it will be just the two of us.”

It’s been close to a month since they last met. At 25 and already in a stable job, James still seeks solace in the warmth of his stepsister’s body.

And the idea of owning that body forever is too tempting to resist.

“What do you want me to do? How do we get away with it ?” James said, agreeing to Joan’s plan to murder Walter.

“I have a plan.” Joan said as she came over and sit by James’ side.

“Tell me” James mumbled but his hands were already cupping around Joan’s breast as he started to sniff her hair. “tell me what do I have to do.”

“I want you to rape me in front of Walter.” Joan said as she allowed James’ hand to slip under her bra to fondle her nipple.

Read more here
Old 12-04-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster (A)

Special training

The intro may be erotic but this is actually a romance title.

James is trying to pass his IPPT and was offered a special training session by a beautiful woman by the bus stop. The trial proved too good to be true, little did he know, there is more than meets the eye for his trainer.

I’m 20kg overweight in 2017.

There is no way I can possibly pass the annual fitness test that all active National service man like me need to do.

Growing up, I’ve always been round, chubby cheeks, a bit extra around the waist. I still look cute I would say. However, starting work is the real killer for my eight gain because of my irregular meal time.

Working in a design firm, there are frequent nights where I need to stay well beyond midnight just to get some drawings out and on those nights, I will feast on instant noodles and pizza in the office.

Pile on the beer, the junk food and cookies, the weight really started piling on.

My usual roundness went up a notch, making me look like a walking circle in the street. At 1.65m in height, I’m not exactly tall for a guy, but my weight is a horrible 85kg.

I gave up all hopes of losing those extra weight and resigned myself to failing my annual fitness test.

Now for those who fail their annual fitness test like me, we are supposed to attend 20 sessions of additional training. These additional sessions are supposed to help us tone up to pass the fitness test but seriously, for gone cases like me, no amount of help is possible.

I mean yes, you can force me by law, to attend make up training to lose weight, but if I don’t have the will to do it on my own, there’s nothing you can do isn’t it?

What is the point of me going to a dedicated training camp at the expense of taxpayers money, only to gorge myself on fast food after?

It’s frankly a waste of time and resources.

Anyway, I adopted the ‘just get it over and done with’ mentality every year.

I will fail the test, and fulfil the requirement of wasting 20 evenings doing exercises along with others like me.

This went on every year until the 4th year of my 10 year cycle.

Something happened.

I was well into the 4th or 5th session of my additional training that year. I ended the session and walked out to the bus stop along the quiet road in the north of the island.

Perhaps it’s because I’m fat or just slow, some of my fellow trainees who walked on ahead already got on the bus, leaving me alone at the quiet bus stop.

No, I did not bump into a ghost or anything freaky that evening.

Checking the bus arrival timing, I was flabbergasted to see the next bus will only arrive 20 minutes later.

I was about to waste time scrolling through social media feeds when someone tapped on my shoulder.

“hi.”

Turning towards the voice, I was astonished to see a beautiful and hot babe standing beside me.

“Hi I’m Rene.”

I was too stunt to speak. She was wearing just a sports bra and FBT shorts.

Her amazing pair of boobs is literally staring at me at eye level and when I allowed my eyes to look at that beautiful pair of legs, I could feel blood rushing to my privates.

I have always been fond of nice legs.

Her flawless legs really strike me because not only are they blemish free, they look really good without appearing too muscular.

Then there is her butt, she filled up the shorts really well, redefining my expectations of a woman with a round ass.

With enough perkiness to make the pair of shorts look good, her butt pushed the fabric far enough to allow this teasing gap between the hem of her shorts and her thigh.

I could feel my fat overweight dick oozing precum by the time I saw her white ankle socks and well-worn sneakers.

“hi, you ok?” Rene said as she waved at me with her free hand.

“Hi…” I mumbled and finally focused on her face which seared the image of my masturbation target for the next few weeks.

Her eyes are electrifying, her smile almost hypnotic to look at and the dimples.

I almost cursed out loud at the bus stop as I appraised her beauty.

“hi…hi…” I mumbled, unsure of what else to say.

Rene introduced herself as a fitness trainer and handed me a leaflet.

“I’m offering one to one training service for men like you who wants to pass their fitness test. I charge per session and I offer a money back guarantee.”

I was in a trance by then watching Rene speak with a slightly bent posture.

Given the way I look, I know the only chance women will approach me is if they want to sell me something and Rene is no different.

“I host the class in my place just down the road. 1 hour sessions. Would you be interested?”

“i……arrrr….”

“ahhaha.. are you ok?”

“yeah.. you…errr…you are very beautiful.” I blurted and Rene laughed.

“well thank you…. I think you will look good too if you lose weight. What’s your name?”

There, there it is.

Sales talk.

“I’m James, I have no hope of losing weight.hahah” I said

“Well, then you’re in luck. I offer a unique system when I guarantee results.”

I laughed and Rene hit me on my shoulder with her leaflets.

“Hey I’m serious.”

“Well, no thank you.”

“Tell you what, I can see deep down, you want to do something about your body. I have time now. Let me give you a free 15 minutes trial. After that, I guarantee you will sign up.”

I laughed and shook my head.

“I ermm…”

“Come on…..what have you got to lose? Or would you rather waste your time sitting here and wait for the bus?” Rene folded her arms and gave me a smile that I find hard to resist.

“well, ok..”

Rene clicked her tongue and gestured down the small road to the cluster of private houses. I followed her to her place and entered a yard filled with workout equipment and exercise mats.

“lie down on the mat, let’s work on your core first shall we.” Rene said as she knelt down.

I got up on the mat, feeling a bit conscious of my fat tummy.

“Let’s try sit up first.”

“I suck at sit ups.”

“then let me help turn that into your motivation.”

Rene knelt down on my sneakers and she held onto my kneecap.

“aRGHHHHH!” I tried doing one and failed embarrassingly. “hahaha..see I told you.”

“1 more.” Rene coaxed.

“arGHHHHHHH! Cannot.” I panted.

“Come up, and reach for my breast.” Rene said and I almost choke on my saliva.

“I’m sorry? What?”

Rene straightened her body and thrust out her pair of beautiful boobs accentuated by her sports bra.

“come up, and touch my breast…” She said.

My jaw dropped an inch and I looked at her nodding at me to confirm what I heard is not my imagination.

I felt a streak of fire course though my veins. If I could illustrate a comic strip at that moment, it would be me absorbing cosmic energy.

“aRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I grunted with my hands in front of me, squeezing every last ounce of strength from my gut to sit up.

“almost…almost there…” Rene cooed and I could see her pushing her body a bit closer to motivate me.

“aRGHHHHHHHHHHH!” I have never felt motivation like this before in my life.

I could feel the muscles in my body firing and splitting up like the earth’s tectonic plates as everything exploded with one sole aim of putting my hands on those pair of love pillows.

With barely inches to go, my gut gave way and drowned me in disappointment as I felt flat back onto the mat.

“aww…that’s too bad.” Rene said.

“can I try again.” I asked while panting for air.

“what did you say earlier about sit ups?” Rene said in a coy manner designed to tease me.

“I said I suck at sit ups.”

My eyes widened when I saw Rene looked left and right to make sure there are no passing cars or neighbours.

“I’ll only hold this for 5 seconds James.” Rene smiled as she lifted up her sports bra and exposed her amazing set of B cup tits topped with light brown nipples to me that evening. “you said you suck at sit up…now get up…and start sucking..”

“arGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I could see myself standing at East coast park with my back facing the water as I executed a ten thousand buddha return to temple pose with a tsunami reaching 5 stories high as I exploded with energy.

My mouth opened, muscles around my tummy contracted, my eyes are razor sharp with a singular purpose, my tongue extended like a viper tasting the air.

Despite my best effort, I could not do it.

Rene gave me a disappointed look as she lowered her sports bra and shook her head while I laid on the mat on the verge of tears.

“That’s too bad James.” Rene got up and offered me a hand to pull me off the ground.

I got up but my weak knees forced me to kneel back down in front of Rene like I was about to worship her.

“your 15 minutes trial has ended James.” Rene said and I replied almost immediately.

“Take my money. Take all of it! Take them now.” I panted as I collapsed face down in front of Rene, my chubby cheek inches away from her shoe.

Read more here
Old 14-04-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster (A)

Drunk friends

A night at the club.

A drunk couple

A night of opportunities.

One thing I’ve always hated about being a non-drinker was that I’m the designated driver for the night.

It did not matter that I don’t own a car, there are plenty for me to choose from. I could never understand some of my richer friends who were blessed to have a ride given to them for their 21st birthday, why they chose to drive to a club when they know they are going to get pissed drunk.

That day was like any other Friday night.

A couple friend of mine Max & Tsaiping are celebrating their 2nd anniversary together. Their spending power as 23-year olds and fresh out of university is out of this world.

Perhaps it’s was because their parents are either lawyers or doctors. So is the rest of their extended family.

The gathering usually starts the same way, everyone all dressed up for dinner in town before the 1st round of drinks.

By 11.30pm, half the group were already tipsy and high, that was when we start to make our way to the clubs to get our eardrums damaged.

I drove Max’s car, a large Volvo Suv while the group of them sang and laughed en route. I was hoping we would not get stopped by a roadblock, there’s 8 of us in that vehicle, far exceeding the legal limit.

The girls are on the laps of their boyfriends and I could see the hands moving to spots they should not be at through the rear mirror.

Kang sat in the passenger seat beside me and while we chatted, our eyes never left the grouping hands just behind us. I was pretty sure I saw Max putting his hand under Tsaiping’s dress to grope her privates.

We arrived at the club and skipped the long queues because Max already had us on the invite list. We had a table reserved and with a wave of his credit card, Max took care of the night’s expenses just like that.

I only drank the green tea that came as a mixer.

It’s not that I don’t want to drink, i flush really red from alcohol and once I had quite a bad reaction to it that a doctor had to be called in. I stopped touching that shit after that but I still joined my friends on the nights out.

Expenses are usually paid by Max, yeah I’m cheap but I’m not going to be left out just because I can’t drink.

Kang drinks a little but never to the point of fucking himself up. So he’s usually my only sober company by the end of the night.

By 2am in the morning, the couples are more or less spent.

Ben and Yuri are the first to call it a night, they said their goodbyes before grabbing a cab over to Ben’s place for a night of fucking.

Kang and I are the only sober ones left and we shook our head when we saw Tsaiping sitting on Max’s lap as they kissed, oblivious to the world around them.

I like Tsaiping. She’s pretty and she knows how to dress herself up. She’s like the belle of the course and even when she’s attached to Max, she gets a lot of suitors trying their luck.

I was pretty close to her initially when we started university together. However as time passed, it became apparent that we belong in different worlds.

I could not help but feel a tinge of jealousy when I look at her kissing Max with that dreamy smile on her face.

Max looked like he did not know what was going on by then, he just kept drinking and drinking.

By 3am, the other couple ,Cindy and Thomas said their goodbyes.

Kang, me and Tsaiping had to drag Max out of the club and into the car.

Tsaiping : god… we can’t go back like this….Max’s parents will flip….

James : Then what are we going to do ??

Tsaiping : he has to sober up first….. his parents threatened to cut him off if he gets back in this state…. I’ll have to say he stayed over at my place or something….

James : Ok… so…I drive him over to your place… ??

Tsaiping : no no !… not today… wait… let me think…. My dad is back from his outstationed…. I can’t let him see Max like this…. Arhg… shit….

Kang : hey guys… I got to run man… I have a morning shift tomorrow at the café…. Can’t afford to sleep in….

I too have a morning shift at a ice cream parlour at 11am but I can’t bring myself to leave Tsaiping behind.

James : is ok, you go ahead… I’ll send Max and Tsaiping back….

I suggested driving them back to Max’s place and explained that I’m the one driving the car, perhaps his parents would be more forgiving if they knew Max is not behind the wheel.

Tsaiping shook her head saying that I doesn’t work this way.

She leaned against the side of the car as she massaged her head. I could feel a rise in my dick as I looked at how tightly her dress is sticking to her body contours.

Her long tone legs looked so good in her high heels.

I could tell she’s not wearing a bra. I was close enough to see the slight imprint of a nipple tape showing from the tight dress.

Tsaiping : ok… ok… here’s what we’re going to do…. Oh god…. Take us to the hotel…. We’ll sober up there.. then we head back….

It’s not the first time we did this anyway so I did not think much of it.

Max was sprawled out on the back seat.

I had to help Tsaiping into the passenger seat.

As I helped to buckle her up, I could see she could hardly keep her eyes open.

Tsaiping : James…..

James ; yeah ? …

Tsaiping : thank you….. for being so sweet….

I just smiled and said nothing.

James : I’ll drop you guys off… then leave the car in the hotel carpark….

Tsaiping pulled out $50 bucks form her purse and insisted I take it for my cab fare. I refused. My ego too big for me to accept her gesture even though I knew I’m probably going to spend 4 hours working for my cab fare home at the ice cream shop.

We got to the hotel and I half drag and carried Max up to the reception.

Tsaiping held onto the reception counter as she asked for a room before paying with her credit card.

Max was totally out and he was drooling onto the carpet.

By the time Tsaiping got the room key, she kept slapping her own face to stay awake.

It got so bad that she had to squat down in the lift.

I took the key from her and dragged Max to the room, thankful that my efforts in the gym paid off. I turned and I saw Tsaiping walking slowly on her heels, her hand supporting her wobbly body by the wall.

I opened the door and saw the suite with a view of the city skyline.

Fuck , it sure pays to have rich parents.

James : yo bro…. yo….oei.. Max… oei…

I pulled him over to the sofa and put him on it as I caught my breathe.

He’s totally gone and was snoring out loud.

I looked towards the door and wondered why Tsaiping has yet to come in.

I went out and I felt my heart skip a beat as I looked at the sight in front of me.

Sprawled on the floor and snoring softly, was Tsaiping.

Her dress had hiked up high and I could almost see her panty.

I looked down the quiet corridor of the club floor. It was empty.

I could not resist, taking a picture of Tsaiping.

I could feel my heart beating really fast for doing such a perverted act.

I kept my phone and bent down to try and wake Tsaiping up.

James : Tsaiping… hey… hey… wake up… we’re at the room already….

She did not respond to me.

I picked up her purse and carried her into the room. Walking past the living area, I removed Tsaiping’s heels and carried her onto the king size bed.

As I did, I dropped her purse and I saw a packet of condoms fall out.

I froze as I evaluated the situation I was in.

I knew I should just leave the car keys and go.

I needed to leave the room before I do anything I regretted but it is hard.

Seeing Tsaiping on the bed , I could smell the fragrance of her body.

I did not realise my hands were shaking.

I turned and looked at Max. He’s totally gone.

I looked back at Tsaiping, the girl I’ve always had a thing for.

I looked at the condoms on the floor and I knew immediately what I have to do.

…………………………………………

Read more here

With store credit rebate, you are essentially getting this title at 1.99!
Old 19-04-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster (A)

My perverted landlord

Juliette has always been uncomfortable around her landlord Ah Poh. A woman’s sixth sense tells her Poh is a pervert, a weird man that always feast his eyes on her body in a inappropriate manner. She just never expect to find out how perverted he really is.

My boyfriend James and I rents a room in Jurong right a stone throw away from the interchange.

We love the location, there’re food places nearby and everything we possibly need as a young couple is within easy reach. We’re both from Malaysia and being in close proximity to Jurong Interchange meant that on weekends that we want to head back to our hometown in Johore, it’s just a short bus ride away.

I work in retail, selling jewelry in one of those chain outlets. The basic pay is nothing to shout about but with commission, I can get almost 2k to 2.3k on most months.

During festive periods or valentine’s day, I might even hit the 3k mark for my take home pay.

I know this is not a lot compared to what the locals are getting but after converting them to RM, I am getting a lot compared to some of my friends who chose to work in Malaysia.

My boyfriend works in a production plant as a supervisor. He gets a stable 2.5k every month and his work place is just a 20 minutes bus ride away from where we stay.

We have our plans all worked out.

We’re going to work in Singapore for 5 years, save up enough money for a house back in Malaysia and start a small business back home.

It’s definitely doable and many of my cousins and relatives have done it before.

Since I work in retail, my off-days are usually during weekdays, James does shift work so his off days are not regular too. However, we still make it a point to try and plan our schedule together so our leaves coincide.

We do what all couples do during our rest days. We date, watch a movie, have sex and simply just chill at home sometimes.

Our room faces this large open field. There is always this nice cooling breeze coming into our bedroom since we’re on the top floor.

There is only one complain.

My landlord Ah Poh.

Poh makes me uncomfortable.

Poh is a 50 year old uncle who stays with us in the same flat. He takes the master bedroom with the attached bath, while James and I takes the common room.

We try to avoid the living area because Poh will always laze around on the sofa while topless.

He’s about the same height as my boyfriend, 1.65m but he’s got to be at least 1.5 times his weight.

I’m guessing he’s at least 90kg.

I don’t like the way Poh looks at me, especially the way his eyes linger on my body.

The jewelry store I work in has a work uniform requirement, and I always noticed Poh staring at my black stockings when I come home from work.

He would greet me when I enter but beneath that friendly hello, lies a perverted intent. I only have a pair of black work heels and I always bring it into the flat for fear of it getting stolen.

Upon reaching home, I will unlock the gate, step out of my heels and enter the flat. Then I will turn around and bend forward to pick up the heels from outside the gate. This ensures I don’t need to step onto the dusty corridor.

During this time, Poh will feast unbashful on my body while dressed in his old white singlet and those light blue grandfather shorts.

I will give an awkward smile to his greeting before quickly bringing my heels with me into the bedroom.

Poh’s eyes will track my every move, following my legs right up until I shut the room door.

I feel especially uncomfortable when it’s just me alone at home with Poh.

You may think all is over when I get into my room but it’s not. I still have to bath, brush my teeth, use the bathroom before I can safely retreat behind the lock doors of my room.

I will head to the bathroom in the kitchen and I could always see Poh’s head turn when I walk deeper to the back of the house.

The old aluminum door for the bathroom has so many possible peeping crevices that I don’t even know where to start covering. The space between the hinges and the door is at least 1.5cm wide. Then there is that 10 cm gap beneath the door.

Not to forget the door doesn’t go all the way up to the ceiling.

Bathing while alone with Poh is a stressful affair.

I need to quickly remove my clothes, my black panty hose, my lingerie. I set those aside as I lamented the low water pressure, making me spend longer than necessary in the toilet.

I barely had time to dry my hair properly after each shower. All I want to is to quickly get dressed.

And without fail, each time I came out of the shower, Poh will be in the kitchen milling about.

He will smile at me. It irks me that he is so close by while I shower.

He may have his own bathroom in the master bedroom but he always wants to use the toilet after I’m done. It’s like he wants to stand in the bathroom while surrounding himself with the scent from my freshly showered body.

I have told my boyfriend James about Poh’s behaviour many times but he brushes me off, saying that he’s just a old man.

All old men have a bit of peculiar behaviour.

“$550 rent for both of us, including utilities and internet. We get to use aircon as and when we want. Where to find this kind of deal?” James will always give the same reply.

I know where he is coming from, we can always move but the money can be better spent on our dream home and business back in Malaysia.

So I continued to bite the bullet and put up with Poh.

Then Covid happened.

It struck so suddenly that we didn’t know what to do.

James was laid off from his job while I was asked to stay home during the lockdown. My basic salary was cut in half and with zero sales, I got zero commission.

James immediately pivoted and took up food delivery, leaving me alone at home with Poh.

I keep myself locked in the room most of the time, leaving only to get food.

I thought we will be able to ride pass this difficult time but things got worse.

James fell off his bicycle and fractured his hand and foot.

Then Poh decided to raise the rent at the same time.

We were hit by this triple whammy of rent, hospitalization bill and having next to zero income.

The pressure build up and I find myself crying in the room one evening after visiting James in the hospital.

Suddenly, my sobbing was disrupted by a knock on the door.

Wiping my tears dry, I opened the door to see Poh holding onto my bra.

He was rubbing the bra cups in between his fingers as he gave me his signature perverted smile.

“Juliette… you bra…dropped downstairs… the wind blow…” Poh said.

I was too shocked to say anything.

Seeing Poh holding and stroking my bra is disturbing enough but I noticed the raging erection in his loose pants as well.

“thank…thank you…” I replied and quickly took the bra from Poh.

My heart was thumping really fast after I shut the door.

I know Poh has been fiddling around my laundry bucket for the longest time. I suspect that the likes to smell my worn lingerie, especially my underwear and worn pantyhose.

I turn a blind eye to all of it because of the rent but now with James not around, I began to get the feeling that he’s going to try something.

Especially when it’s just me and him alone at home.

When it’s close to dinner time, I opened the bedroom door softly and stepped out.

I can’t tell if Poh is around because the lights are off in the house.

Heading to the kitchen, I wanted to drop the bra into my laundry bucket in the toilet when I saw Poh holding onto it at the kitchen sink.

I felt a chill in my spine when I look at Poh reaching inside my pail and retrieving a worn underwear. He didn’t know I was staring at him.

He didn’t know I came out of the room.

And he didn’t know I was staring at him with my jaws apart as he brought my underwear to his nose.

Poh took a deep whiff of my worn underwear before sticking out his tongue, licking the spot where my privates would have been in constant contact with when I wore that panty.

Suddenly he snapped his head around and looked at me.

I froze.

I didn’t know what to do.

I was expecting Poh to apologise, to quickly put it back down. Perhaps pretend that nothing has happened or something.

What Poh did however, was the total opposite of what I expected.

Poh smiled at me. He used his tongue, twirled and pulled my panty into his mouth, sucking onto the piece of innocent cotton as I felt a shiver shoot through my spine.

Read more here

$4 webstore credit rebate for this title valid till 26/4/23
Old 21-04-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster (A)

Sold

A couchsurfing host realised she and her housemate has been sold by someone she hosted.

When I first heard of the idea, I thought it was brilliant.

A social platform that allows you to meet travelers from all over the world complete with a review and reference system. It’s a hospitality exchange program.

I can host travelers from overseas, offering them a spare room or space in my place and in return, the next time I travel, I would be able to do the same thing.

I love to travel and I can fly 3-4 times a year.

When I first broached this to my housemate Huiyi, she was a little hesitant.

Two female housemates inviting strangers into our place doesn’t seem like a good idea but after evaluating the options and setting in place some ground rules, we decided to start of hosting only females.

It’s the rational thing to do.

Over a period of 6 months, we hosted students from far flung places in Eastern Europe to a Mongolian model who showed us pictures of her life on the great plains. It was truly an eye opener for me and my bestie Huiyi.

We would chat with the girls we are hosting through the night on weekends.

Talking to them offered a glimpse of what life is like on the other side of the earth.

It strokes the wanderlust flame within us and spurred us to work hard to one day be able to travel to those countries.

As our review as host grew, we started getting more requests from male and female alike, but we stuck to our rule to only host female.

It’s common sense isn’t it ?

One day, we got a request from a girl from Hong Kong that we hosted previously for a week. She’s making another trip to Singapore but this time round with her boyfriend.

She was hoping we can host the 2 of them for a short period of 3 days.

Rene is a nice girl, very quiet and shy but when she laughs, you can see the excitement in her. We like her a lot and we correspondence regularly though email. She was also one of the first to offer to bring us around Hong Kong if we visit.

Not the touristy places of course, we’re going to hit the places off the beaten track.

Huiyi and I liked Rene a lot, and we found it hard to say no. So we agreed to host the couple, breaking our girls only rule for the first time.

Rene’s boyfriend, Frank, is tall and well built. He hits the gym regularly from what we could see. I could see his muscles bulging from his tight shirt and through our conversation, realised he is a mix of Chinese and Indian.

With his heritage, his features are sharp and I must say, he looks pretty decent.

Naturally, Huiyi and I were a bit more reserved with a man around the house but Rene is still the same Rene.

Although I could see Frank stealing glances at Huiyi and me, I brushed it off.

It’s normal for a man to look at girls.

Especially given how the 2 of us look.

We’re not exactly super hot babes but I dare say we’re well above average.

Maybe after a couple of drinks, I might even say I’m prettier than Rene, but I don’t think I’m as cute.

Despite Frank’s roving eyes, he remained a gentlemen and the couple kept to the house rules we set.

Anyway, it was an uneventful few day and we bade farewell to Rene and Frank shortly after.

Then something strange happened.

After about a week, we received an email from Frank. He sent a mail to the shared account Huiyi and I used, saying that he has broken up with Rene.

We found it weird that he would send us something like this out of the blue but out of courtesy, we replied him.

‘Hi Frank, we’re sorry to hear that. We thought you guys are a great match. Please take care.’

Just a simple generic reply because we didn’t think we would be seeing him again.

Then a couple of days later, we got a mail from Rene. She told us she has broken up with Frank and that she needed to get out of the country for a few days. Since she is familiar with Singapore, she’s heading over in a week’s time.

She felt bad making us host her again so she asked if we would accept payment for her stay. Of course we refused, but Rene was adamant that we take her money, or she would go stay in a hotel.

After a bit of back and forth, we compromised and agreed to accept a token sum of $50 a day.

Rene came on a Friday and she told us she’s in a lousy mood. She wants to hit the clubs to have some fun, make get drunk or something. Huiyi and I were pretty beat after a full day’s work but we decided to go along with Rene because we can’t possibly let her go drinking alone in a country where she is a visitor.

It was an uneventful night for us girls despite putting in the extra effort to dress up. We saw plenty of men eyeing us but no one dare to make an approach. Not that we would readily go off with them back home but all girls can attest to this, it feels so good to be approached by men.

It doesn’t matter how they look, we just want to feel appreciated and wanted.

It boost our ego!

The 3 of us went back home and knocked out till the next afternoon.

Waking up in the morning with a bad hangover, Huiyi and I were fooling around and talking about a cute guy we saw that kept looking at us the night before.

While brushing our teeth, I saw Rene is up too and she asked us to post for her camera as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes while fiddling with her phone.

Perhaps it’s the remains of the alcohol in our blood, Huiyi and I started posing and Rene’s skills as a photography student really showed from the pictures she took.

It started with only 1 of Huiyi and I brushing our teeth but when we saw how nice the pictures are, we made Rene take more of us amidst laughter and tease. My bestie saw fit to tie a corky looking ribbon on my head just to make me look stupid.

“don’t post these online ok Rene, we’re in our underwears. Haha. “ I laughed

I found it weird though that only Huiyi and I were laughing and having fun while Rene just continued taking pictures of us.

She looked a little sad and unhappy and I attributed that to her recent breakup, or perhaps this is how artist work.

Totally immersed in a world of her own.

Huiyi and I laughed and giggled at the photos and I commented that it felt like we’re taking photos to sell our bodies.

“I’m pretty sure we will get a good price” Huiyi chuckled while trying to puff out her already undersized breast.

“yes yes, I will pay a good price for you baby. “ I teased while sliding my index finger up the slit of my best friend’s vagina from outside her panty before she could stop me.

“ Oh you bitch ! “ Huiyi screamed as she tried to do the same to me and we ended up trying to yank each other’s underwear down before collapsing into a heap on the floor laughing.

After the bout of photo taking, we got dressed and I suggested heading out for breakfast.

The 3 of us got changed and we noticed Rene packing her bags.

I didn’t think much of it because I knew she’s too nice to leave our place in a mess even though we didn’t mind.

We had brunch at a café and I noticed Rene busy texting away.

“ Is everything ok Rene ? “ I asked.

“ yeah, yeah, it’s fine. “ She replied a little absentmindedly.

I didn’t think much of it and continued chatting with Huiyi as she tapped furiously away on her phone.

I never expected Rene to get up suddenly.

She went to get the bill.

“ It’s my treat girls. It’s the least I can do given how well you treated me. “ Rene said and I thought it a little funny that she said it like she was going to cry.

Seems like she’s getting a little emotional early in the day.

After the brunch we were about to head back to my place when Rene gave Huiyi and I a tight hug each.

“woah, what’s wrong with you girl ? “ I asked.

Rene said it’s nothing. She’s going to head out and meet an aunt of hers for a while before coming back.

Huiyi and I didn’t think much about it and made our way back home.

However, when we got back to our place, I noticed several pairs of shoes by our door.

They are all men’s shoes.

“what the hell ? “ I mumbled as I quickly keyed in the passcode to unlock the door

Upon entering, I had a shock of my life.

Seated in our couch was Frank and 2 of his Indian friend.

I felt my heart skip a beat as I tried to make sense of what is going on.

“why are you in my house ? And who are they ? “ I demanded to know.

“ Juliette, please calm down, let me explain. “ Frank said calmly but I could feel my anger about to explode.

How dare he come inside our home without our knowledge and how did he know the passcode. We changed it every time after we host someone.

Suddenly Huiyi screamed from behind me and I felt her shove me inside the house.

Looking back, I saw another Indian man standing by the door as he locked and bolted the only way out of our small cozy place.

I felt the hair rise on my body as I looked at the lecherous looks the 4 men in the house was giving us.

My eyes caught what was on display on the phone of one of the men.

It was a picture of Huiyi and me in our underwear taken that morning.

I felt as if someone dropped a stone on my chest as I realised what is happening.

Rene.

She just fucking sold us.

Read more here
Old 26-04-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster (A)

The prison warden

50 years from now, Singapore is a very different place.

Coney Island has been transformed into a corporation managed prison facility.

Female . Prison . Facility .

The prison warden is written from a female perspective with sick and fantasy scenes of what is happening in a all female prison.
It's a free to read title with the explicit scenes set aside as optional reads.

It took years of advocating before my posting was approved.

I submitted so many appeals, spoke to politicians and i even appeared on national TV.

It’s really hard to get people to listen when everyone only cared about themselves.

At 27, i am one of the most outspoken critic about the commercially run all female prison located at Coney Island.

It’s a closed off area with access limited only to officials. Even family members are bared access.

Singapore at 2065 is a very different place from what was written in the history books. The fanfare in which we celebrated SG50 is but a thing of the past. I read about the celebrations, the parades, the special logo and promotions ran by all the merchants.

I read all about it in the history books as part of my school’s curriculum.

Yes, those are just history to me. A part of history that is now relegated to a small section of our history textbooks.

There was hardly any mention of SG100 on the national papers.

With the global economy in ruins, Singapore’s economy was not spared either. STI has been hovering at 500 points for the past 5 years. A far cry from the 6000 it hit during our heydays.

The entire landscape of the country has changed as well.

You can probably tell when the government needs to outsource the running of it’s prison to a corporate entity.

They started with the females because we’re easily to manage, so to speak.

What infuriated me was why no one put up a fight for something so ridiculous as this.

We used to be a garden city. Everywhere we look used to be a picturesque portrait of manicured lawns and curated landscaping.

Our roads are straight, our trees had their crowns trimmed every year.

The streets are kept clean, everything was in perfect order. Exactly the way our founders envisioned the country will be.

No more.

The government of today could no longer afford to upkeep the garden city. The once popular gateway to Asia is now just a bleak landscape of despair.

Falling birthrate, the lack of new immigrants, Singapore is now a country populated by the old and weak. 65% of our citizens are above 55 years old. The young and capable ones left and never returned.

Those that remain just hung on to whatever they could, trying to pass their days in their own cocoon.

There was no longer any resistance to massive inflow of foreign workers by the citizens, because no one wanted to come over anymore.

The grass is no longer green on the Singapore pasture.

There are simply no jobs for both locals and foreigner alike. Most of the manufacturing work has been taken over by automation.

Singaporean women have started travelling abroad to be domestic helpers for more developed countries.

It’s hard to imagine 50 years ago women from other countries come here to work as domestic helpers. Now we have come a full circle, it’s our turn to head abroad and work in the homes of other families, remitting back whatever pittance we make.

Domestic helper is just a nice word.

We all knew what that means.

In 2065, it meant you are being contracted as a sex slave to a family that can pay.

Most of our girls head to Malaysia.

The exchange rate used to be 1SGD to 3RM. Now it’s 1RM to 6.7 SGD.

Spreading your legs across the causeway just makes so much more sense.

Spreading your legs for money isn’t as simple as before.

You would think the masters or employers focuses only on looks , no way.

They want something more.

To be eligible for a LSP ( Long stay Pass ) in Malaysia that allows for working only in families, you need a degree.

You need to look good.

You must know how to please.

Your pussy must be tight and you must look fuckable.

Not only that, everyone craves for the girlfriend experience.

A typical day would involve the girl waking up at 7am, doing the housework and finishing everything by 5pm. Then after, she needs to dress and doll herself up for her master before he gets back home after work.

She would then need satisfy his primal needs in whatever way necessary before going to bed.

LSP. We girls call it the leg spreading pass.

Everyone talked about it in school. We hated it. It’s disgusting.

Still, it’s pays 3 times what a university graduate earns in Singapore.

Most of my classmates fell to that temptation after slogging for a couple of years in Singapore.

Who would imagine Malaysia would grow so much in such short a time.

No one.

It just happened under everyone’s nose.

With a new forward thinking administration in Malaysia, they moved forward while Singapore fell behind.

It was a fall we never got up from.

Even the most Singaporean icon off all, the hawker centre now have food cooked by robots.

The food taste pretty decent by my standard.

My generation can only wonder how the actual hawker food taste like. The original hawker food.

Food cooked over a strong flame, with the smell of ‘wok hei’ ( wok’s breathe ) infused into the fried rice or noodles.

Now the taste of the so call wok-hei is chemically induced. An exact replication of the original taste by means of artificial flavourings.

There are still pockets of authentic hawkers, those with skills handed down by their grandparents and parents.

You can try the food, if you can afford it that is.

With everything cooked by robots these days, having something cooked by a human cost 3 times as much.

I don’t remember the last time I ate food cook by a human.

Marriage figures are at a all-time low.

The birth rate is at a figure never seen before on the island. Never before in the history of the country has the live birth rate of Singaporeans drop below 10000.

For a year.

In 2064, the birthrate was 9877.

You can hardly replace the people that are dying.

With the island population at 8.2 million in 2065, 10000 babies hardly made a difference.

The average couple could not afford to start a family. Inflation has gone out of control.

Punggol new town, once the pride of the nation is now the largest slum in the country.

Poor planning and overcrowding has plagued the town for years ever since planners started throwing all the young families in that town.

It used to be the youngest town with the most babies in the country.

Now those babies are all touching 50 years old, unemployed and living in terrible conditions in the flats their parents left for them.

They would have wanted to move if given the chance to, but it was impossible to afford a flat outside the slums where the richer population lived.

The multi-storey car parks that used to be filled with cars are now makeshift homes for those without a roof over their head.

You could hardly see any vehicles in Punggol now.

Everyone used public transport. It’s the only means of transportation the general population could afford.

The country is in a sad state.

The rich live in their own bubble in the center of the island, ring fenced by a artificial dome 5 times the size of Gardens by the bay.

As the city radiates outwards, the evidence of despair grew more obvious.

I read in history books that Punggol use to have a nice waterway park, you could run, picnic and enjoy a stroll.

Now it’s a dumping ground for dead bodies and shit.

You can hardly go by a day without hearing gunshots in Punggol.

The town used to hold the largest foreign worker dormitory in the country at the edge of town.

They were cramped into small contained plots of space with their own amenities, but the planners forgot one thing. There is only so much one can take in those conditions.

A dorm full of men, high testosterone with no way to release them. All it took was for a spark to set off a disaster.

In 2028, after a night of heavy drinking, riot broke out within the dormitory. Then it began to spread.

It went out of control.

1200 foreign workers came out of their dorms and into the housing estates bordering the plot of land.

They broke into homes. They burnt cars.

They pillaged the residential properties both public and private alike.

Not only that, they went on a mass raping frenzy.

They broke into homes and rape the women.

Newly weds had their dreams shattered overnight.

Husbands held down while groups of workers raped their wives in front of them as they watched on.

Official statistics put the reported rape cases at 700.

The actual one compiled by human rights group put the figure at 1400.

1400 women were raped, impregnated with semen of men against their will.

In the months that followed, at least 100 committed suicide.

There are those that put on a brave front. Despite their eggs being fertilised by their rapist, they decided to carry the baby to term.

They say all lives are equal.

The babies are innocent.

Noble thoughts and ideals have no place in a society like ours.

Half of those that gave birth committed suicide with their baby. The other half murdered the child at birth and went into depression.

Our country is fucked.

We’re broken beyond fixing. Everyone is just trying to live each day on it’s own.

I hate the country.

I hate the state it is in.

Everyday when i wake up, i ask myself the same question.

Why can’t we go back to before ?

Why can’t we go back to our hey days when we were once regarded and recognized on the world stage ?

The safety, the sanctuary it once was, how can we have it all back ?

I felt so powerless.

I wanted to do something. No matter how small, as long as it’s something i can do for Singapore, i will do it.

I believe if everyone did their part, we can go back to the way we once were.

A good place to start would be the prison.

I don’t believe for one moment that you can have a commercially run prison with zero complaints.

All offenders gave the prison a raving review.

They were full of praises for the prison and the staff.

This is bullshit with a capital B.

I looked at the official posting letter in my hand.

After multiple appeals, my superiors finally approved my request.

I am a social worker.

I believe in doing my part in getting my fellow countrymen up on their feet.

I believe i can make a difference.

I’m going to be posted to the CIFP. Coney Island Female Prison.

I’m going to be the official government liaison to help inmates reintegrate into the society.

I’m excited and scared at the same time.

I’ve heard stories and rumors of what they do in there.

Stories and rumors. It’s always someone heard something from someone else.

Other than employees of that facility, no one else is allowed in there.

No visitors until you complete your sentence.

In the years since it’s establishment, it had an amazing record. From security to cleanliness to cost efficiency, it scored top marks from the auditors.

The inmates said the prison changed them for the better.

It sounded like an absolute fairy tale.

Why do i say that ?

It’s a female prison, staffed and run exclusively by male guards and warden using state of the art technology.

I can’t wait to see how good they claim they are.

I folded the letter and looked in the mirror in my bathroom.

There is just one small problem.

I’m not only the first government liaison for that prison.

I’m going to be the only female staff in that fucking prison.

Read more here
Old 28-04-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster (A)

Destroying my sister in law's reputation

In this digital age, James finds out how easy it is to tarnish and stain someone’s reputation.

That someone is his sister in law.

James want to paint his sister in law Mandy as a slut. He wanted the online community in the sex forum to label her as one.

Join him as he slowly breaks his sister in law down with the ultimate aim of bedding her.

Enough of the blindfolds, no more bondage. Do away with the bait and switch.

James wants to do it while he looks at Mandy in her eyes. He wants to see her morals erode away, knowing full well what she was doing. Her mind screams no, her body thinks otherwise.

A hot sister in law sobbing in your lap , fearful of the consequence yet unable to control herself.

What can get more arousing that this ?

This has to be one of the most horrible thing I have done in my life and I would surely go to hell for it.

The idea of doing something like this just hit me out of the blue one day many years back and it has been festering in my brain for the longest time. At first I just wondered if it can be done at all, then slowly as the thought takes root inside my head, it became an infatuation.

Back in 2009 when I was dating my wife, I was introduced to Mandy, her sister. I’ve had the hots for my girlfriend’s sister before but never in such intensity. Mandy really brought out the monster inside me.

My girlfriend Melody then was a hottie too with the figure and brains to match but there is just something about Mandy that attracts me to her.

She is not only the splitting image of her sister, there is this sweet and innocent side to her that makes you want to dote on and pamper her.

You know sometimes you hear people say hey, so and so look like the younger version of a celebrity. A little more cute, a little more sweet. Mandy is just like a younger version of my wife.

Seeing Mandy is like taking a trip back in time.

Constantly.

Even till this very day when I look at my sister in law, I would be reminded of the times I spent with my wife when she was younger.

Melody and Mandy have an age gap of 5 years.

When I got to know Melody as a colleague at work, Mandy was still a JC student.

Looking at her in her JC uniforms, I can picture my wife in that exact same age, dressed exactly in that manner coming home after a day in school. That pair of slim legs and her ankle socks that are barely visible as she walks along the road, cradling her bag in hand looking all innocent and sweet.

That image alone made me attempt to recreate the scene no less than 10 times with Melody.

I’m sure this is something many couples do.

Getting their partners to put on their old school uniforms and pretend they are back in school. As for me, I would pretend I’m the one dishing out disciplinary action to her.

In bed of course.

I could picture myself fucking a younger version of my wife whenever I think about Mandy.

I’m sure if given the chance, you would surely want to be able to do a younger, wilder version of your partner.

Mandy got hotter and prettier as with each passing year.

I literally watch her blossom form a sweet young thing into the hot girl she is today. She got a little taller.

Her breast got a little more full.

There’s more bounce in her buttocks when she walks.

Her lips looked more kissable.

Even the smallest action of her brushing her hair behind her ears would sometimes give me an erection.

Mandy has no lack of followers and fans on her social media sites. She’s not a attention seeking whore or anything but there are occasions she does a bit of modelling for some of her entrepreneur friends.

I shall not waste time by going into detail the kind of fantasies I have of Mandy.

Every conceivable thought and fetish that has to do with your girlfriend sister back then, I have imagined it in my head. I pictured it in my mind and wanked off countless times.

Living in the same household was a added bonus. I live together with my in laws in a Jumbo flat in Woodlands. It’s huge and there’s more than enough space for everyone. Me and my wife’s room is right beside Mandy’s.

We share the same bathroom.

Right by the entrance into the bathroom along the wide corridor sits 3 baskets.

Laundry baskets. One for each of us.

Each time I had to force myself not to look when I see Mandy come home from school or from work as she grew older. The bundle of semi wet clothes with her worn panty and bra entangled into the mix just join the rest of her worn stuff in the basket.

Just think of all the things I can do with Mandy’s clothes. Her lingerie, her sports attire, her socks and heels. It’s a candy shop for a horny adult with a fetish.

I have access to so many things. As long as no one is at home of course.

I had access to Mandy’s laptop as well. She’s not exactly savvy with IT stuff and to be honest, I think she knows her phone better than she knows her computer.

Isn’t this the way things are now with the young people these days ?

I know her login password and ID, I setup the WIFI for the family and I even helped to configure her access to the network printer at home. The best thing I did was help her configure her phone to upload and backup her photos onto the backup drive shared among the family.

Every photo, every selfie. Every wasapp image file and videos.

Once she’s connected to WIFI, it gets backup and I get access.

It’s like stalking on a whole new level.

My relationship with Mandy cannot be better. She looked up to me as a older brother of sort, which really amplified how bastard I am when I do something like this to her.

Through sheer manipulation and the power of association and materials from the internet, I was able to destroy her reputation, wreck her relationship and drove her to the brink of a mental breakdown.

I live by a simple motto.

If I want to do something, I go all the way and this is definitely something that I went all out in terms of the money, time and resources I spent but it was all well worth it in the end.

How far did I go you ask ?

Mandy took down all her social media profile, her boyfriend left her. She quit her job.

When she makes eye contact with another man along the street, she tells me the look haunts her.

It made her question whether they saw the scandal that was floating around the internet.

The fake scandal that I created.

One that her boyfriend and everyone around her believed.

Mandy would shut herself in her room most of the time. Right at her most vulnerable moment, I would be her light at the end of the tunnel.

To lend her a shoulder when I most needed it.

So how did I do it ?

By being the absolute bastard of course.

By absolute, I really meant downright despicable.

The length I went to shock even myself as I did it.

First I need to discredit her and for her boyfriend Yogi to find out about it. Not about the discrediting of course. I wanted Yogi to find out about the personality I created about Mandy.

To paint Mandy in a different light to the people around her.

I plan to do that with the internet.

As a well-behaved goody two shoe, there are things that you would never imagine someone like her doing. I want to create the impression that she is doing something behind everybody’s back.

I don’t need her to be in the picture explicitly doing what want.

I just needed to plan the idea in people’s head and it’s not hard to do that. Given that her boyfriend is also visits the popular sex forums online, it would be a matter of time before he chance upon the charade I created.

For a start, I plan to make use of her own wardrobe against her. Yes, her clothes. Imagine one day coming across the picture of a girl exposing her breast, or her legs wearing the same set of clothes your wife or girlfriend wore to work that day.

Would that not make your heart skip a beat immediately even though no face was shown ?

First, I would need to find someone to play the role of Mandy.

Now it’s impossible to find someone who looks like my sister in law to play the role, I don’t need someone to look like Mandy, I just need someone who feels like Mandy.

Let me explain.

My sister in law has average height and weight.

Not fat, not thin, not too tall.

Just nice.

At 1.6m and 46kg with a proportional body, it’s not hard to find a girl with these stats in Singapore. The challenge is finding someone who is willing to do what I want her to do.

I started by scouring freelance modelling website.

I dropped countless messages and mails but no one seemed interested. I even posted classified ads on free sites and forums, looking for girls of similar stats.

The excuse I gave was for a personal project and that I am willing to pay for a simple photoshoot. However, since I’m not a registered photographer with any portfolio to show for it, it’s natural to expect the lack of replies.

I offered a good deal for about an hour’s work, no hanky panky.

No touching of the model’s body and we will be doing the shoot in public spaces in day time. That should give some assurance to the girls that I’m really not interested din violating them physically.

No face shots. Just the body.

I only needed to use their body, or rather, images of it.

After a 2 months search, I finally got a hit.

Charmaine.

The story here is simple.

She needed money for her school fees and chanced upon my ad. My instructions to her were simple.

Put on a set of clothes that I will be providing, and take some pictures, and I’m willing to pay her 200 for an hour’s work. It worked out easier than I expected.

We met up at a café, she asked for a 50% downpayment and I gave it to her.

I handed her the set of clothes I borrowed from my sister in law’s wardrobe.

Now, selecting the clothes is an art. There are so many, so which one do I choose ?

Well, I went through her photos and social media feeds, I found a few photos which I think Mandy looked pretty good.

She was wearing a short sleeveless white dress with black stripes. The hem of the skirt ends several inches above her knees such that as she walked, you would get this lively bounce that almost gave you a peak of her panty.

Instead of a cardigan, she had a faded denim long sleeve top she wore as a jacket. It’s loose, flowly and it covered up the good figure she has.

Shoes is a simple pair of sneakers that is plain light grey in colour.

I picked the same blue backpack she was using in that set of photos and stuffed all the clothes I borrowed into the bag.

These are the stuff I want Charmaine to wear.

Charmaine : The clothes are in here ?

James : yes… just a dress and a jacket of sort. The shoes I think…… let me see…

I took a glance of her feet and told her it might be a little tight but since we are just doing a quick shot, the discomfort should only be for a while.

Charmaine nodded and went into the ladies.

5 minutes later, she emerged in the same set of clothes Mandy wore in one of her Instagram photos.

I tried to picture Charmaine without her face and I tried hard to stop myself from nodding my head.

Looking at just her body, I think she can easily pass of as Mandy.

Charmaine : like this ??

James : yes… looking good…

I appraised Charmaine’s body and I could tell she was a little uncomfortable.

Charmaine : errrr…. So what now ?

I smiled and told her to follow me.

Charmaine : Where are we going ??

James : relax…. Just across the road. … the HDB estate…

Charmaine : take the pictures there ??

James : Yes…. Don’t worry… just taking some pictures….

As we crossed the road to the housing estate , Charmaine looked nervous. She kept looking around the vicinity.

James : Don’t worry… it’s really just taking photos….

Charmaine : Do you mind if I ask why are you….. ermm… why are you…. Doing this ??

I gave her a reassuring smile and told her that I just wanted some photos for my collection.

James : and ermm… you know… I’m single…. And my friends sometimes tease me I got no girlfriend….

Charmaine : huh ?? ….

James : So… I just want to take some photos…. For my own collection…. And some shots to prove to them I am attached…. Not a gay or something….

Charmaine : oh…. Ermmmmmm… that is so weird….

James : haha… I’m paying you for it… don’t worry….

I could tell she still looked unconvinced but I don’t care.

I just needed her body for a while and hopefully if I can convince her how easy it is to earn this quick buck, I could continue using her body for the other parts of my plan.

James : Alright…. Over here….

Charmaine : here ??

James : Yes… let’s go up….

We entered the lift and I hit the highest floor.

We came out on the 16th floor and I took a quick look around.

It’s a weekday afternoon, most of the people are out at work. I gestured to the corridor and we went to the staircase at the end of it.

James : here is good.

Charmaine looked around and nodded at me nervously, staring intently at the phone I was holding in my hand.

James : relax….

Charmaine : What do I have to do ??

James : haha… not much…. Not much…. climb up the staircase…. Slowly…

I brought up my phone and took the first couple of shots before appraising it on the small LCD screen of a old phone of mine.

I smiled as I looked at the photo.

Just like Mandy……. Just like Mandy….

Read more here
Old 03-05-2023, 08:15 AM
Samster (A)

Aircon Technician

A thirsty and dry pregnant wife neglected by her husband meets a opportunistic technician. He was supposed to service her air con, unfortunately he ended up servicing more than the faulty compressor.

My husband and I hava been trying for a child for 3 years and the journey to parenthood is one that is fraught with disappointment and anger.

The slew of tests we have to go through, the vitamins, the checkup, the injection. Then came the relentless trying during my ovulation period.

Sex is supposed to be enjoyable for both of us but after repeated failures of getting my egg fertilised, the joy and excitement of intercourse slowly turned to something that felt was done out of routine or necessity.

It didn’t help that my husband isn’t someone that is adventurous in the bedroom. Anyway, we finally got what we wished for on our 38th attempt.

My 38th menstrual cycle did not arrive and after a quick test, it confirmed what we have been hoping for the past 3 years.

We got it.

I got pregnant.

We were over the moon of course but the euphoria and joy of a pregnancy slowly became one fraught with caution.

It was not easy for me to get pregnant so my husband was paranoid about losing it if I did something stupid or dangerous.

He thinks everything I do is stupid and dangerous.

Taking the train is dangerous. Joining the lunch crowd to queue for my food in Raffles place is dangerous.

Taking the lift with too many people is dangerous.

While I was heartened with the amount of care and concern that he was showing me, I could not accept the fact that he thought I was so vulnerable and weak.

We quarrelled when he wanted me to take a break from work and concentrate on taking care of myself. He got my parents on his side and soon I was getting bombarded on all sides to take a break from work.

After 5 years of working and strutting in heels and body hugging dress in a corporate office, suddenly everything is dangerous.

Thankfully my boss is a mother herself and she was pretty understanding about my situation.

At 30, I’m still considered a young mother especially in Singapore’s context.

I took a year off from work to concentrate on my journey to motherhood.

As if the changes to my body and hormones were not enough to rile me, my husband refused to have sex with me.

“we should be careful not to hurt the baby dear. “ He said.

I rolled my eyes to high heavens and told him that even the doctor said it’s fine to continue having intercourse.

“but I’m worried about hurting you and the baby, we tried so hard for one and I really don’t want to do anything that will jeopardise the pregnancy.” He did his usual hug onto me from behind while stroking my arms pose while kissing me on my neck.

I leaned back to kiss him and I wished I could tell him how much I wanted him but I don’t want to sound like I’m begging.

It’s definitely nothing to do with my looks or figure.

I am fucking hot I think, please pardon me for tooting my own horn.

I have multiple suitors the moment I hit puberty. I have talent scouts approaching me along the road including one that owns a social escort company.

A Japanese client once offered me to be his mistress.

With a pageant title under my belt when I was in university, I was pretty sure looks had nothing to do with my husband’s lack of initiative.

If I didn’t know my geeky nerd husband like the back of my hand, I would think he was cheating on me on the outside but he was not.

He’s a geek.

Not wanting to bruise my ego with begging my husband for sex, I ended up masturbating myself 3-4 times a week.

I can’t help it.

I needed the release.

What else could I have done?

I can’t possibly pay for a massage at some sleazy parlour that I know provide extra services and ask them to do it for me can I ?

The masturbation satisfied my need for an orgasm but it did not quench my thirst for a satisfying ending. It’s been a while since I had that.

Just when I thought I was destined to live out the rest of my pregnancy dry, something happened.

Something I never expected.

I mean as a woman, I have dreamt and thought of quick dirty session with hunks, Korean superstars, or maybe that cute barista who makes my coffee.

I never expected something to happen when I had to call in an aircon technician.

A foreign worker.

Someone of a different race.

Someone whose life could not be more different from the life I lead.

I’m that hot babe strutting down Raffles place in $200 dresses and $300 dollar heels, while he’s that sweaty technician from across the causeway.

Nothing could ever happen.

Or so I thought.

Read more here

*+ $4 webstore credit for this title valid till 10/5/23*
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1