The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 27-03-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
The tread I started on Serangoon gardens got deleted and in it contained some info on mind and Space. Sad that it’s closed down now. Any idea why? Got raided, or due to poor business? Wanted to look up Miko but never had a chance. Any idea where she’s gone? Appreciate your heads up thanks
as per Selina the lease is up and the boss dont want renew anymore. but it seems like he boss and the MLs all went seperate way.
Old 27-03-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
as per Selina the lease is up and the boss dont want renew anymore. but it seems like he boss and the MLs all went seperate way.
Definitely poor business, plus MLs always change fr Selina ver 1 to Selina ver 2. $58 increase to $68 entry plus their MLs always ask for topups. With location quite ulu, only matter of time before close down. I think read somewhere this Miko quite milf and also ask for topup,so never try. Maybe good that it's gone, clear the bad eggs.
Old 28-03-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future
Re: Kovan massage

Hi is lisa near the toilet in ussr lvl4 stil in this line working?
Old 28-03-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
you know which one? i have been visiting selina but on my last trip Hebe greeted me when im leaving and she look better in person vs picture very very rare got such case so i wanted to try her next time but closed down liao
PRC Selina is at AMK now, the Selina before viet Selina, same batch as QQ
Old 28-03-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 16
ahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
PRC Selina is at AMK now, the Selina before viet Selina, same batch as QQ
bro at which amk outlet?
Old 29-03-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Kaneki0910 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried S** R***** at kovan mrt nearby? The girls there seem not bad.
Old 29-03-2023, 11:23 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneki0910 View Post
Anyone tried S** R***** at kovan mrt nearby? The girls there seem not bad.
$88 entry with full massage
$50 HJ
Top up for roam
Old 30-03-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
SPA name can google online with phone contact
i prebook 1hr slot and was late 15mins , she say she got another customer in next hr slot. So i choose 30min slot later i realise it seems like an hr massage regimen(like in time/space different dimension ).
Nevertheless is enough and still numb,authentic hard massage to soothe and ease my shoulder back pain.

Spa outside and insider ambience is nice with 2 bedder . Understand from her one ML is coming soon.
She is pretty SYT IMHO.
Prebook early to avoid disappointment.
Name Bella
Looks 8/10 (SYT)
Body figure(her outfit outlook) 8/10
Body skin silk soft when she massage my hand palm 9/10
Massage (Thai) 9/10 It has been close to 4 years (pre covid) since I try in Thailand Bangkok . Every spot she hit is hard numb YES YES YES massage acupoint. Stretch twist turn my neck ,shoulder WOOH WOW (:

Bella also gave me some tips about relieving shoulder tension and how to improve flexibility - she was incredibly knowledgeable about the anatomy and physiology of the body. The atmosphere was friendly and the music was relaxing. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience!

Makansutra: Die Die Must Eat
Massagesutra: Die Die Must Try

RTM : Planning next appointment booking already (: ,beat the queue
Anyone got anything more from this place?
She’s really cute and pretty.
Old 31-03-2023, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2069 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
SPA name can google online with phone contact
i prebook 1hr slot and was late 15mins , she say she got another customer in next hr slot. So i choose 30min slot later i realise it seems like an hr massage regimen(like in time/space different dimension ).
Nevertheless is enough and still numb,authentic hard massage to soothe and ease my shoulder back pain.

Spa outside and insider ambience is nice with 2 bedder . Understand from her one ML is coming soon.
She is pretty SYT IMHO.
Prebook early to avoid disappointment.
Name Bella
Looks 8/10 (SYT)
Body figure(her outfit outlook) 8/10
Body skin silk soft when she massage my hand palm 9/10
Massage (Thai) 9/10 It has been close to 4 years (pre covid) since I try in Thailand Bangkok . Every spot she hit is hard numb YES YES YES massage acupoint. Stretch twist turn my neck ,shoulder WOOH WOW (:

Bella also gave me some tips about relieving shoulder tension and how to improve flexibility - she was incredibly knowledgeable about the anatomy and physiology of the body. The atmosphere was friendly and the music was relaxing. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience!

Makansutra: Die Die Must Eat
Massagesutra: Die Die Must Try

RTM : Planning next appointment booking already (: ,beat the queue

This place is the one at Jalan Pelikat right? Am looking for a good clean massgae near Kovan area man.. ahah..
Old 31-03-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future

Walked in into Spa P******e at SN area yesterday and was assigned ML I*y. Usual 30% discount from FB pics.

Massage is pretty good 8.5/10 with good use of elbows, palms and fingers. Hit all my aching spots accurately with her elbow to give me those shiok pain shiok pain feeling.

Teasing only started when all the proper massage is completed unlike most of the MLs who will usually perform HDLY before flipping over to lie on the back.

Was quoted 80 for HJ + roaming but i rejected her with the reason 50 is what i usually give when i go to the Spas along the same stretch.
She accepted my bargain with no black face given.

HJ is nicely done with the caressing of small head and balls. Very soft C cups with pink nipples with play with but too bad can't zhut zhut.

Damage = 78 + 50
RTM = to try others
Old 31-03-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Anyone tried Vicky PRC at Lim Tua Tow? Formerly
at 185 Upper Paya Lebar
Old 31-03-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFeiXiong View Post
Walked in into Spa P******e at SN area yesterday and was assigned ML I*y. Usual 30% discount from FB pics.

Massage is pretty good 8.5/10 with good use of elbows, palms and fingers. Hit all my aching spots accurately with her elbow to give me those shiok pain shiok pain feeling.

Teasing only started when all the proper massage is completed unlike most of the MLs who will usually perform HDLY before flipping over to lie on the back.

Was quoted 80 for HJ + roaming but i rejected her with the reason 50 is what i usually give when i go to the Spas along the same stretch.
She accepted my bargain with no black face given.

HJ is nicely done with the caressing of small head and balls. Very soft C cups with pink nipples with play with but too bad can't zhut zhut.

Damage = 78 + 50
RTM = to try others
Bro many outlets along this stretch?
Old 31-03-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Any Bros, have tried the H**g S** at Serangoon gardens before? Can 5g roaming with 1B and add on services at reasonable price?
Old 01-04-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold

Anyone have any idea where did selina from mi** and sp*** went? Please pm me if not convenient to share here, will up you my rep
Old 01-04-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung2292 View Post
Bro many outlets along this stretch?
By right 4 massage shops at that stretch
Just that i prefer to patronise both Spa P...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1