The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Adventures In The World Of Jinyong <金庸群侠钻>

Finally back! Love your writing. Very refreshingly local and direct using a very different scenarios that we are all familiar with. Pls continue!
Old 01-04-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Thanks to all for support, I better post another chapter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Ms Hu sibei hiong. Didn't know conservative China got women ask until so direct one! She starts to hand me the "equipment".

"Here is a copy of Jin Pingmei. Here is a cup. Get to work, Beetroot."

I looked at the book. It's all words! She expect me to do Chinese comprehension while pcc?

"Eh, Ms Hu. Cannot lah. First of all, no pic. Secondly, I one hand hold cup one hand hold brother, how to open book to read?"

She stopped to think for a while.

"Fine. I will read it to you. Drop your pants."

"What? Here!?"

"Just do it, I need your samples before the yang hour passes damn it!"

This is intense man. First day at work need to drop my pants and show kkj in front of such a chiobu. Then need to pcc in front of her some more! I slowly disrobed as she looked impatient. I was taking so long that she snapped.

"Take off pants also take so long!"

She yanked my trousers down, and my family jewels was exposed right in front of her. She didn't change her expression at all, but I slowly saw her cheeks beaming red...she was blushing! Could it be that she had never seen a grown man's genitals before?

"Ms Hu, so how, my lanjiao?" I teased her with a smirk.

"I think it should be on your face, because you have lanjiao bin. Get stroking!"

"Walau personal attack you. Ok ok you start to read."

Ms Hu grabbed a chair, sat in front of me, flipped to a sex scene page in the book and began reading, while I stroked my cock and stared at her body. Damn, it was so easy to get hard, even if she was fully clothed. I was also turned on by the story...truly written by one of the Four Great Perverts of China.

She gets to the good part. "Pan Jinlian pulled down Simon King's trousers and saw his cock live in person for the first time. She blushed instantly. Jinlian says "Any woman who sees a cock up close like this would wanna suck it."

Her face was beaming red. How come the book is describing her real situation? She clears her throat and continues.

"Jinlian...proceeds to put Simon King's cock into her mouth, and used her legendary "Dragon Spiral Tongue" to disturb his lanjiao. Simon moans in pleasure, and reached into Jinlian's clothes to fondle her breasts. Simon says "Your breasts, buay pai." Jinlian also moans in pleasure upon being fondled. She continues to suck on the King Cock like a Dyson V8 vacuum cleaner. Truly, she lives up to her name as the Vacuum Queen.

But Simon had no intentions to finish in her mouth. Instead, he requested for a...tit fuck? Beetroot, what the hell is a tit fuck?"

She looked up and we made eye contact, and she suddenly realized how embarrassing the whole situation was! I gladly explained "You put my cock between your breasts and rub it, that's called a tit fuck."

I purposely used the words "you" and "my cock" in my explanation to tease her, but she was too shy to retort at this point, and just continued reading.

"Simon pulled down Jinlian's top to reveal her pink nippled melon breasts, rubbed his cock between those melons for a tokong tit fuck. Truly, her other nickname of Melon Queen was also not without merit."

"I'm almost there, Ms Hu...keep going!"

She tries to focus back. "Simon tit fucks my breasts...I mean, her breasts! as though there was no tomorrow, as though another asteroid would hit the earth that night. The stroking got faster and faster, and finally, like a opened dam, a rope of white sticky substance hits Jinlian square in the chest!"

Just as she says that, I too began firing shots of semen on the small area of her exposed bare chest, totally forgetting about the cup!

"You idiot! Stop! Shoot inside the cup!"

As she opened her mouth to speak, I fired two squirts right inside her mouth!
Old 01-04-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really nice TS, your writing style really makes me feel horny, support your thread
Old 01-04-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage24 View Post

Any bro can share who is this actress and character?
Old 02-04-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBison View Post
Any bro can share who is this actress and character?
It's a deepfake of Tzuyu bro
Old 02-04-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!RagingBison is one of the Best!
Quote:
Wow nice one bro. Looks super real. I'll look up more deepfakes of Tzuyu :P
Old 02-04-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
StopDevouring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
As she opened her mouth to speak, I fired two squirts right inside her mouth!
Wahahaha this is best!
Old 04-04-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
Marathoner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMarathoner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Never knew that
Old 17-04-2023, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Bro TS any update?
or miss Hu tied u up and you can’t continue the story
Old 18-04-2023, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
bananaleave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story TS, please keep going ....
Old 18-04-2023, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
KimJongUn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drslump99 View Post
miss Hu tied u up and you can’t continue the story
Lol at that