The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 21
benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!
Russian Girls in Geylang?

I use to hear that Russian Girls were in Geylang before. Where are they now?

you forgot one very important thing, mate

I’m Captain Jack Sparrow
Old 28-03-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Russian Girls in Geylang?

Tat was more then 10 years ago

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 28-03-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 21
benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Meaning they no longer here in Singapore

you forgot one very important thing, mate

I’m Captain Jack Sparrow
Old 28-03-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
devil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
not 10 year is around 14 year ago
I try b4 ma
so i noe lo
Old 28-03-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjo83 View Post
I use to hear that Russian Girls were in Geylang before. Where are they now?
Early 2000s have but not now. Some 20 years back, me and a friend were heading to one of the legal joints Lor 16 when we saw 2, 3 Russian girls standing. They were students. A friend asked me if I was interested. But that time on tight budget Liao since just started working after NS. If I remember correctly, they charged $150-$200 for a shot which was beyond my budget. My friend did took one girl for a shot. Girl brought her to a budget hotel nearby. I waited near the football field and smoked. After 30 mins he came down, said the service was too rushed and poor. But I consoled him telling him at least he managed to taste an Ang Moh pussy for the 1st time 555. That time on Telegram saw a Russian girl under a JB stable. KL also have a few.
Old 28-03-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wah.

can threesome russian and one Ukraine. make love not war
Old 29-03-2023, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjo83 View Post
Meaning they no longer here in Singapore
Still have...... but they dun streetwalk anymore.
Now much more smarter..... they work for stables and get premium rstes. Can find them in the FL Domes.
Old 29-03-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Still have...... but they dun streetwalk anymore.
Now much more smarter..... they work for stables and get premium rstes. Can find them in the FL Domes.
Dome 3 have. Before Pandemic I try and for sure nice. That time $300, now $450. Have the Ishaq but just feel it is too much. Actually now really want fuck buddy, need more GFE than just in room.....haiz
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 29-03-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Dome 3 have. Before Pandemic I try and for sure nice. That time $300, now $450. Have the Ishaq but just feel it is too much. Actually now really want fuck buddy, need more GFE than just in room.....haiz
If S$450 is too ex for you...... can always cross over to JB.
Exotic meat there going for only rm550 - rm650 depending on the stables. Value for money as rm650 is less than S$200.
Old 30-03-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
what is Ishaq?
Old 31-03-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
what is Ishaq?
Means "OK" in Russian lingo.
Old 31-03-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
If S$450 is too ex for you...... can always cross over to JB.
Exotic meat there going for only rm550 - rm650 depending on the stables. Value for money as rm650 is less than S$200.
Ruskies no longer command premium prices here in JB.
RM650 is the high end.... the more common price for Ruskies / Ukrainians now is RM400 - RM500.
In fact our local Ah Moi SYTs command a better price than these AngMohs.
Old 31-03-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
RM650 is the high end.... the more common price for Ruskies / Ukrainians now is RM400 - RM500.
Yet over here in sg
We being charged a premium for them
Old 31-03-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Wow 3x price higher in SG ... Dome 3 @ SG450 - SG500 even now Malaysian priced at tat price in Dome L
Wonder SG easier to chop

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 31-03-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Russian gals not worth the hype leh
Tried one for the novelty so-so nia; no chemistry, not so pretty, not so slim, not so tight…
After that go back bonk my usual cais

Recall preCovid it was $200+ upwards
For that price, Koreans and some of the angpai Chinese gals are much better bonks
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1