The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Oh didn't know that bro, I just walked in and got assigned to her. But dunno if got any syts there didn't see though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMontana View Post
This Miko looks like from Hougang/ Kovan area previously based on WeChat photo. Wonder if got syts apart from her.
Old 24-03-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 20
TonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh didn't know that bro, I just walked in and got assigned to her. But dunno if got any syts there didn't see though.
How was the state of the rooms? Clean and with attached toilet?
Old 24-03-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup so far room ok and attached toilet ones.

Quote:
How was the state of the rooms? Clean and with attached toilet?
Old 25-03-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JasonPeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willfly1234 View Post
Went to O***s and tried a young Viet ML, bad experience, dark faced and quiet throughout the session. Zero GFE. When come to GQ, apparently door window has been enlarged so gotta do the hj under blanket! Cannot roam cannot anything else. Straightaway no mood.
can share what is her name? will avoid .

BTW saw this Malaysian , Angxxx , any FR ?
Old 28-03-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This Miko looks like from Hougang/ Kovan area previously based on WeChat photo. Wonder if got syts apart from her.
Is this Miko the one from mind and space?
Old 29-03-2023, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Thanks to bro venom88 recommendation from horny ml thread, managed to see XX at smr24. Entrance was $50 for one hour. Curtains separate the cubicle rooms. Maybe due to slow business, during ECA, another ml was invited to join in. Teamwork was superb. Very impressed with their "sharing is caring" camaraderie among themselves. After the happy ending, wanted to patronise the nearby scissors curry rice but they close for renovation.

Last edited by liketosleep; 29-03-2023 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Spelling correction
Old 31-03-2023, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Miko use to be from kovan, Rose was from AMK. Ling Ling from upper thomson other end. I tried them before they joined here. The rest are new comers. Syt i think Tina and yumi looks good. (Havent tried)

Room are clean. Depends on luck if u can get one with shower. Have wooden tub for herbal bath and steam room if you want to sweat it out.

Anyway all their pics can be seen from the facebook.
Old 31-03-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

So for Na***e H*****g, do they just do without specials? Or they will black face if you only want clean massage?
Old 31-03-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
So for Na***e H*****g, do they just do without specials? Or they will black face if you only want clean massage?
They are ok with clean massage. I go there for the massage more then anything else. And enjoy the steamroom and ear cleaning.
Old 31-03-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
They are ok with clean massage. I go there for the massage more then anything else. And enjoy the steamroom and ear cleaning.
Great. Thanks. Will give them a try when free.
Old 31-03-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Btw, who is the best for massage? I don't mind a hard massage.
Old 31-03-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 7
YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!

Been visiting O*sis for a few times and had the malaysian.. SYT and hardworking. standard mkt rate and not rushing at all, very accomodating. looking to try other ml if any bro got fr can share with me thanks
Old 01-04-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Btw, who is the best for massage? I don't mind a hard massage.
Ling ling. Try her thai massage. Very good.
Old 02-04-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
I was told by a ML before that they only earn like $5 per massage. Not even sure if the get a monthly fixed pay. So they depend a lot on tips.
Old 02-04-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 6
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of
Quote:
I was told by a ML before that they only earn like $5 per massage. Not even sure if the get a monthly fixed pay. So they depend a lot on tips.
Yea indeed for most from my experience they depend a lot on tips from clients - in a way it’s a very demanding thing on them cause never know how much can earn in one day … till the day ends . A lot uncertainty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1