The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

gog: Ya, see, if you relax, my penis can do the same too.

Actually my cock already doing the job. She's too aroused to tell the difference. I began to push more and before I went 1/4 in...
Thumbs up to gog, managed to take Janice's virgin anal without her realising but enjoying, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates.
Old 01-04-2023, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really don't scold also difficult sia... Cb gog still say shy and still can think of aj as punishment then lie say use fingers become penis then give every bro blue balls by stopping suddenly. Really leh cannot don't scold de... I suspect cb gog fetish is us bro scolding him ah. Hahahahahaha... Come all scold more make him happier.
Old 01-04-2023, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
nice!!

gog popped her pi gu cherry!!
Haven't more blue coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

jialat - forgotton fraction liao. All given back to teacher.

After 1/4 what is next? 1/3? 1/2? - whatever.

You are forewarned - blueballs for the weekend?
Must draw diagrams then divide by parts? LOL!!!!! I likely more blue than you all lor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredHunter View Post
Long time never scold u knn....so u giving blue balls huh
I honestly thought you all like it leh? Not good meh, leave you all dangling yesterday with blue balls? Hahahahahah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Thumbs up to gog, managed to take Janice's virgin anal without her realising but enjoying, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates.
Was just going with the flow, then try luck... managed to get in a bit, she didn't realise because she was relaxed, if tensed up, no way I can go in sia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Really don't scold also difficult sia... Cb gog still say shy and still can think of aj as punishment then lie say use fingers become penis then give every bro blue balls by stopping suddenly. Really leh cannot don't scold de... I suspect cb gog fetish is us bro scolding him ah. Hahahahahaha... Come all scold more make him happier.
What???? Shy is wrong meh? Punishment is just.... punishment ma!!! LOL!!!!! The stopping was on purpose one, I know you all sure cb me, and knn me and more. Hahahahha Yeah yeah... I jin bad... I know. Hahahahah!!!!
Old 01-04-2023, 06:07 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Start of weekend! Car wash time soon. Still haven't decided on a replacement car

Short one, after washing car see got time boh

More BLUE today?

-------------------------------------

J(anice): AHHHHHHHHHH

Janice shuddered. The arousal and pleasure made her cum involuntarily. Her signature shaking due to pleasure, definitely... I pulled out my cock from her ass and fingers stopped stimulating her pussy. I think the abstinence of sex for a week or two had made her very hungry, it was like a release for her after all the hardwork in office.

Janice hugged and puffed as she cummed. Yeah... I didn't. I'm still hard. She looked happy. I can't bear to ask her finish me off, I just cuddled her and held her up.

J: Thank you, been a ... while.

gog: Did I hurt you? Was 4 fingers too much?

I lied shamelessly... Janice shook her head.

J: No... just... too long.... I ...

She blushed. For a long time, I hadn't seen her shyness in sexual exploration. She's beet red at what she just experienced and admitted that she hadn't had sex for a long time.

gog: Hush. Let me go send the information to your email then we head off.

Janice nodded and proceeded to dress herself up as well as clean up. Her hunger for sexuality is a key role to what I want to do tomorrow... hehe. I managed to get 1/4 in, tomorrow... MUA-HAHHAHAHA!!! TOMORROW!!!!

Shutdown the laptop, packed and quietly snuck away to the office carpark and went off. Detoured to ECP and sat there for a wihle hugging and talking about ourselves, work, and also just casual catching up and reminiscing of old times.

Yeah, you folks didn't blueballs, but I confirmed blueballs.
Old 01-04-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Gog, although you only got 1/4 in, you are officially promoted to be the CCB Gog, the next rank will be GNNBCCB, 加油,you will get there. Maybe when you share not just more about Janice but Lindi and Milly. Don't keep them high and dry for too long. They all need your GGJ.
Old 01-04-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Nice update, really lve it
Old 02-04-2023, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
J(anice): AHHHHHHHHHH

Janice shuddered. The arousal and pleasure made her cum involuntarily. Her signature shaking due to pleasure, definitely... I pulled out my cock from her ass and fingers stopped stimulating her pussy. I think the abstinence of sex for a week or two had made her very hungry, it was like a release for her after all the hardwork in office.

Janice hugged and puffed as she cummed. Yeah... I didn't. I'm still hard. She looked happy
Eric not making love to Janice for a while?

Only gog is able to give sexual pleasure to Janice and make her happy, cheers!
Old 02-04-2023, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro Gog, although you only got 1/4 in, you are officially promoted to be the CCB Gog, the next rank will be GNNBCCB, 加油,you will get there. Maybe when you share not just more about Janice but Lindi and Milly. Don't keep them high and dry for too long. They all need your GGJ.
KNN like that also can get promotion LOL!!!! Milly, Lindi ah... later see if I got chance. I'm a good man leh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratbert View Post
Nice update, really lve it
Thank you sir Update coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Eric not making love to Janice for a while?

Only gog is able to give sexual pleasure to Janice and make her happy, cheers!
I usually don't ask, so if she said it's for a while, then I just accept it. Don't really want to know if his cock has been using her, I don't feel good knowing. Best to leave it.

Maybe I'm jealous? Some guys would enjoy the fact she is used, but for me, I guess the way things are, I'd probably not...

Janice's life only has 2 men, Eric and me, if it's not Eric giving her happiness in bed.. ... .....
Old 02-04-2023, 07:11 AM
Samster

Good sunday all!!!!! Update coming liao!

----------------------------

Sunday

She gets to sleep late, while I have to climb out of bed, get ready to pick her 'for church'. Did a 5km run, grabbed a quick bun for breakfast. I hate starting the day with an empty stomach. A bit of food goes a long way to keeping my temper in check. I get extremely - EXTREMELY agitated if I don't get breakfast before 9am. Put on a shirt and bermudas and drove over.

Messaged Janice and waited for her to come down. Waited at the usual lift lobby, don't see Janice yet. She's slow today.

gog: Your private chariot is awaiting.

J(anice): 5 mins ok?

KNN... 5mins again. Her 5mins sure drag forever one. Aiyoh, why did I come on time as usual when I know she will be late. Silly me :|

After a long long.... long wait.

J: Coming down.

gog: I left already.

J: You don't regret lor..

Her 3 words "You don't regret" is like a taunt... hais, of course I hadn't left, how would I DARE to leave my darling Janice. I'm like her ahmad already.

Janice came out in a black knit sweater top and a long grey flare skirt. Not too bad, but isn't it too warm to wear a sweater in SG? I don't really on my car a/c that high anyway. Something's not right. We're not headin to church, so why the elaborate heavy top sweater?

J: Ok we can go already.

Janice buckled up and used her hand to shoo me to start driving. I just looked at her.

J: What? I'm extra pretty today? Why you keep staring at me?

gog: You look prettier when naked.

J: Pervert!

I reached one hand out to Janice's shoulder and felt around.
Old 02-04-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Saved a lot of BLUE BALLS.

Maybe not concentrating when she approached your car.

No bouncing "balls"?

Quote:
I reached one hand out to Janice's shoulder and felt around.
Old 02-04-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Janice came out in a black knit sweater top and a long grey flare skirt. Not too bad, but isn't it too warm to wear a sweater in SG? I don't really on my car a/c that high anyway. Something's not right. We're not headin to church, so why the elaborate heavy top sweater?
Heavy top sweater, hmmm.... let me guess, must be braless! hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 02-04-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Means she's not wearing anything underneath.. to flash gog when he's driving?
Old 02-04-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

I assume she is in full commando mode. Easy top and bottom access for bro gog. Give her a good ride bro 👀
Old 02-04-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Gog, every guy is good guy, you are no exception.
But not everyone is as CB as you that's why you are our CB Gog.
Please lor, don't pretend hor, quite sure you already bonked Milly. When your story with Janice wants to take a breather, then side track to share your affairs with Milly ans your sex slave, Lindi.
Pop corns ready, bring on the beer or coke.
Old 02-04-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't regret and I guess must be having a good time!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1