The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 31-03-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 5
davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!
Re: Jalan Sultan

scariest experience for me was when angie followed me to the lift lobby. it was 8pm+ and the place was quiet already. i stepped inside the lift and when i turned around, angie was there holding the door open
Old 31-03-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post
scariest experience for me was when angie followed me to the lift lobby. it was 8pm+ and the place was quiet already. i stepped inside the lift and when i turned around, angie was there holding the door open
I would have thought that she would have stopped her antics like this. Looks like I was wrong. Was this recently?
Old 31-03-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 16
Inku is one of the Best!Inku is one of the Best!Inku is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
Bros, I never explored JSP before. Any advice like damages and services should I want to try? And any of them do BBBJ?
If you are into GILF la.
But don't spoil market pls.
This place here 1 blue note = ALL IN
Old 31-03-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 5
davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I would have thought that she would have stopped her antics like this. Looks like I was wrong. Was this recently?
No, many months ago but its something you wont easily forget especially using the lift lobby at night haha

Nowadays she is a lot more behaved
Old 31-03-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, many months ago but its something you wont easily forget especially using the lift lobby at night haha
Did she ask you (Ai Sio Kan Mai)?
Old 31-03-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Honestly hor if it's me I will ask her if want to go toilet and fuck. Maybe go to City Gate cos cleaner and more ulu

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 31-03-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inku View Post
If you are into GILF la.
Ah I see. I don’t mind GILFs if they present themselves well and still attractive enough.
Old 01-04-2023, 03:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounded so despo lmao 🤣

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-04-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
Ah I see. I don’t mind GILFs if they present themselves well and still attractive enough.
dun expect too much hor... most of them out of shape... about market auntie level...

some like.... some get scared...
Old 01-04-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Sound like a scary creepy movie,like those 猛鬼大厦。your description made me want to visit jsp again, too long didn't went there liao. I like those old building feel. Too bad more will gone
Old 01-04-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post

She is so fuggin old, who is desperate enuff to even look at her. Geez. I was in there for non-mongering purpose, looked around out of curios...
And RAN
LOL
Old 02-04-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4669 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inku View Post
If you are into GILF la.
Senior bro, just to clarify as I hadn't tried Sultan Plaza yet. ALL IN = inclusive of CD?

TQ in adv.
Old 02-04-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Honestly hor if it's me I will ask her if want to go toilet and fuck. Maybe go to City Gate cos cleaner and more ulu
Senior bro, being a newbie I'm wondering where is "City Gate" in yr post.

Appreciate yr help. TQ TQ in adv.
Old 02-04-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Senior bro, being a newbie I'm wondering where is "City Gate" in yr post.

Appreciate yr help. TQ TQ in adv.
JSP next door the new building
Formerly known as key point

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 02-04-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
JSP next door the new building
Formerly known as key point
Senior bro TQ very much.

Now I know the meaning tt the former KeyPoint is now known as City Gate.

I hv also up u my one miserable point.

Really tahnkful, appreciate yr prompt reply.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1