The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Keekx is Cool - loads of Potential
Peninsula Shopping Center Siamdiu

Not sure if this is the correct place for this thread.

Since last year, saw a few Siamdiu popping out in Peninusla Shopping Center area there.

1) Club Bleu - #04-06 Peninsula Excelsior Shopping Center
2) Club Mu - #02-12A Peninusla Shopping Center
3) Club Slim - #02-09 Excelsior Shopping Centre

Any bros here has been there? Any FR on these clubs?
My customers coming to Singapore and maybe bringing them nearby after work.

Appreciate.
Old 01-04-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peninsula Shopping Center Siamdiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keekx View Post
Not sure if this is the correct place for this thread.

Since last year, saw a few Siamdiu popping out in Peninusla Shopping Center area there.

1) Club Bleu - #04-06 Peninsula Excelsior Shopping Center
2) Club Mu - #02-12A Peninusla Shopping Center
3) Club Slim - #02-09 Excelsior Shopping Centre

Any bros here has been there? Any FR on these clubs?
My customers coming to Singapore and maybe bringing them nearby after work.

Appreciate.
bo bian coming May GOLDEN MILE COMPLEX bo liao so these boss will look for other olace some open TD at Gollden Mile Tower and also Parklance
Old 01-04-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

Yesterday we went to one of the clubs Club Mu to recce.
Abit hard to find inside Peninsula Shopping Center at level #02 .

Didn't know there got new joint liao.
Used to go there buy Onisuka Tiger shoes.

Anyone went to any other clubs and can share info?
Old 01-04-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any othe siam screen football liverpool vs mc st 730pm
Old 03-04-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keekx View Post
Yesterday we went to one of the clubs Club Mu to recce.
Abit hard to find inside Peninsula Shopping Center at level #02 .

Didn't know there got new joint liao. 7
Used to go there buy Onisuka Tiger shoes.

Anyone went to any other clubs and can share info?

I was near for some other unrelated stuff.
People coming out all look like bengs.
Old 04-04-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

This is the first time I am doing a FR on a Siamdiu. Infact I don’t really go to such places but because this time I need to entertain a customer, so brought him to somewhere near my office.

Saw a video on Tiktok about this Club Mu at Peninsula Shopping Center and decided to give it a try.

1.Location – 1/5 -

Not sure the whole purpose is to evade police or what, this club is quite hard to find. Infact if you come at 10pm, the front door at Peninsula Shopping will be closed and leave you thinking if there is really a club inside.

You have to walk pass the taxi stand and to the side entrance then can get inside. The escalator also won’t be working so you have to climb up to level 2. The club which is at the corner actually took over a Spa which I believe some bros here will know. (That Spa hearsay got happy ending one)

2.Beer – 3/5 -

their rate for Happy Hour is $158 for 3 Towers (Leo), $188 for Carlsberg. After 10pm is 3 Towers for Leo $188 and Carlsberg $238 Not sure how are these rates compared to other places but quite ok for us. I happened to reached there slightly passed 10pm but they gave me Happy Hour rate. (quite steady for that)

3.Interior – 3/5 -

Club Mu is a relatively small club if compared to other clubs. I think total capacity around 50pax. They have 4 or 5 Sofa seats and several tables in front. Overall the place looks quite new. Heard from the manager that they just opened in Oct 2022.

4.Entertainment 4/5

They have 3-piece Live band (All Thais I think) with 3 different singers. The singers aren’t really a looker but they are quite solid in their vocals and can sing different type of songs including Chinese and Cantonese.
They also have Guest DJs on Wednesday, Fridays and Saturdays spinning Man Yao or Techno songs after 11pm.

5.Girls 3/5

I think this is one of the hardest to rate because it’s all dependent on luck I would say. One glance I estimated that there are about 10-12 girls there. We were sitting with 2 of them.

Looks wise I would rate them as just passed. 6/10 but interestingly, they gave us a friends kind of vibe. It’s like you go drinking with female friends and play dice, cards and drink of course.

Call me a noob but I never touched any of them, I just sat there and chat with them. (Both of them’s English not bad, we can understand each other for a large part of the conversation).

My client actually became drunk and started to hug one of them all over. I think he trying to be funny but he just act blur. End up I have to pay a $50 to the girl on his behalf.

6.Overall 3/5

I think their business is so-so only.
One of the bosses came down that night and we chat abit. He said that many people still don’t know about this place so he asked if I can write a FR for him.

I think that place is good If you go with a big group, its almost like you bao the entire club already. They are also looking for regulars so I think the beer/alcohol price can discuss one(this one I guess only) Sorry I was not paid for this FR.

Just trying to help a small business owner and introduce this place to all the bros here.

Club Mu is at Penisula Shopping Center #02-12A

Thank you for reading.
Old 05-04-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Is solo advisable & tips ?
Appreciate with thanks bro for your detailed FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1