The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-03-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 23
manson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

kope bro eatsleepwork's format.

Link: https://sglonelyguy21.com/sha-sha-massage/

Look : Very similar to the photos posted on the ad, specifically the row where she is in a white top and beside it is the black top.

Body : Good figure to me. I generally prefer girls with a little meat instead of skinny lass. She is great in this area. Smooth and supple skin.

Boobs : Boobs is natural, not too big or too small. Sensitive nipples so got to be gentle. nipples are nice to zhut zhut for those who prefer average sized nipples.

Attitude : This is where she really excel in. Very service oriented and hygiene very good as well. At first she offered disposable towel to use after shower but I never used that before, so I took regular towel.

GFE : To me, not very commercial feel. Partly also because she needed to verify me and we chatted on wechat prior to us meeting. YMMV

Massage : so-so. She knows where are the usual tired areas and provided some pretty hard pressing in those areas.

Sensual : Very accommodating and willing to please. She will also check with you on what stroke you prefer.

RTM: Yes for me.

Up list:

Minimum power of 6 points to exchange points.
Old 31-03-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshigod View Post
anybody have sglonleyguy tutu number, appreciate if can PM me, thanks loads!
Do you manage to get reply from her? Seem that she is not available at the moment
Old 31-03-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3242 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
If don’t mind shop based, can look for those under Ai En. (Previously was in the HC tread)
And yes, with happy ending.

BMC look for Mira - young Viet SYT
AMK look for Renny - Viet
B.Batok look for Lisa - Milf ATB

If got other recommendations, can share share also.
just to update, Renny no longer in AMK, the shop is no more.
Old 31-03-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
Look very pretty. She good?
Old 31-03-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
Do you manage to get reply from her? Seem that she is not available at the moment
Can’t be. She just posted two moments an hour ago on WC.
Old 31-03-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
Old 31-03-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
just to update, Renny no longer in AMK, the shop is no more.
Oh ya, thanks. Amended my post.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 31-03-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
You definitely can ask her to go heavier and more accurate on shoulder and neck massage. She’s pretty good in that and i usually go to her for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
kope bro eatsleepwork's format.

Link: https://sglonelyguy21.com/sha-sha-massage/

Look : Very similar to the photos posted on the ad, specifically the row where she is in a white top and beside it is the black top.

Body : Good figure to me. I generally prefer girls with a little meat instead of skinny lass. She is great in this area. Smooth and supple skin.

Boobs : Boobs is natural, not too big or too small. Sensitive nipples so got to be gentle. nipples are nice to zhut zhut for those who prefer average sized nipples.

Attitude : This is where she really excel in. Very service oriented and hygiene very good as well. At first she offered disposable towel to use after shower but I never used that before, so I took regular towel.

GFE : To me, not very commercial feel. Partly also because she needed to verify me and we chatted on wechat prior to us meeting. YMMV

Massage : so-so. She knows where are the usual tired areas and provided some pretty hard pressing in those areas.

Sensual : Very accommodating and willing to please. She will also check with you on what stroke you prefer.

RTM: Yes for me.
Old 31-03-2023, 07:53 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
This is 2nd time I hear of such case. If cannot resolved, then it is just a matter of RTC countdown.i hope she doesn't get into the same situation at Aimee. I wondered if she was played out by the "employer".
What happened to Aimee? She was one of those I was hoping to rtm but saw she was delisted That time she said she was planning to stay around to earn as much money. She left a deep impression as she took my last minute call when another ml flew kite on me

Last edited by rythuno; 31-03-2023 at 08:43 PM.
Old 31-03-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone seen MLs using a thin plastic sheet instead of a condom for CBJ?

Visited a ML recently and tried CBJ for the first time. She used this thin plastic sheet which I have never seen before, and it got me wondering if it serves as an effective protection as compared to a regular condom.
Old 31-03-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post

Visited a ML recently and tried CBJ for the first time. She used this thin plastic sheet which I have never seen before, and it got me wondering if it serves as an effective protection as compared to a regular condom.
I would rather skipped the BJ than use this cling wrap. Uncomfortable as hell.
Mostly happen in shop, so that in case of raid, they won’t be found with CD.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 31-03-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 10
Giantbanana is a name known to allGiantbanana is a name known to allGiantbanana is a name known to allGiantbanana is a name known to allGiantbanana is a name known to allGiantbanana is a name known to all

Hi All,

First FR for ML, so no real baseline for standards, take with pinch of salt, and my chinese like shit

Link: https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-bing-bing/

Look : She messaged me when i was on the way there and she wanted to cancel cause she was having allergies, after she knew i was already on the way she asked if its ok if she don't put on makeup. I didn't mind and just wanted to go anw lol. So didn't get to see the BAU. I think overall still ok for me. Closer to the last 2 photos

Body : Good figure for me. Note I generally prefer girls with a little meat. She is great in this area. Smooth skin

Boobs : Boobs is natural, big, but not very firm. Boob massage feels good though.

Attitude : Very candid speaks her thoughts, I think shes very new in Singapore. Doesn't use phone.

GFE : Did not really give a GFE feeling? Maybe cause not much chemistry for me. First time awkward

Massage : Seems to know what shes doing, but not really much strength. my baseline is those clean MP

Sensual : Very accommodating and willing to please.

RTM: Maybe
Old 31-03-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post

Plastic sheet can’t replace a proper condom.
Old 31-03-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ya bro, "ngam" best described it. Guess we might have similar taste.
So far, MLs that "ngam" my taste are tutu,99,xiaoxi & zora.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Ngam ,size petite range,40kg , for you know what exploration opportunity. Always nice when the door opened and you get this "ngam" feel inside. She is that. Her HJ starting move , that slow handling was almost unbearable. Nips sensitive but she didnt' do that siam move.
Old 31-03-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

RTM after a long hiatus, amazed zhu zhu still remember our last session!

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

+ Cute and petite with ample knockers for her build
+ One of the better ones in the massage department, got eat a ton of rice despite her petite size
+ Service oriented as ever, makes sure you get your $$$ worth in massage/sensual
+ Not a time watcher, in fact most of the time overshot
+ Does hj with variations and decent JG
+ High gfe, treats you like a friend

- More for massage lovers, vanilla plus category
- Curb your expectations for first timer, not the syt like her online photos, milf category

RTM: Yes, since shes going to RTC in a few months time.
My go to when I feel like having a good massage with release as a bonus.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1