The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 31-03-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jaggerbombman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

AMMY from Rollypolly

Hard to come by girls that look exactly like the photos now, but bingo i got 1!

Location at central

Looks 9/10 very pretty syt, makes up as if shes going clubbing

Body 9/10 slim figure no tummy, shes considered very fair for a thai, nice bubbly ass, big C cup boobies

French 10/10 french like no tomorrow

Pussy 9/10 shaved pink pussy, no smell at all, gets wet easily, had a wonderful time licking painting , she was moaning and grabbing the bedsheets, pulling my head deeper at the same time

Bbbj 10/10 very skillfull , takes her time to suck and lick your balls and shaft , teasing u along the way by rubbing your nipples and sucking with slurping sound, good suction and can deepthroat

Fj 9/10 super wild rider, good stamina and ride for long time. She enjoys sex a lot so let nature takes it course, it would be a very good session
Old 31-03-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
chiobubabe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=sonia

Lady: Sonia
Stable: HOT
Damage: 130/45/1

Looks: 10/10 Pretty,my type. She is very cheerful. Love her smile. Priceless.
Body: 9/10 Petite young lass. Tight well taken care of body
Boobs: 8.5/10 Perky, very fragile and sensitive
Bj: 8.5/10 She listened to me like a submissive young girl. Didn’t mind taking it deep.
Fj: 8.5/10 I can say she needs more experience however she is damn hard working and service oriented. She’s out to please.

Gfe: 9 45 mins with her was like a vacation. Free and easy going.

Rtf: yes
Old 31-03-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
giantlittle10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nana from Rollypolly

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...1#post22185851

Looks: 8.5 / 10 (95% similarity to the pictures. I felt that she looked cute but every man has his own taste.)
Body: 9.5 / 10 (Small frame with a little bit of tummy fats. Ass felt great during doggie as well. I like petite girls so the points are high.)
Boobs: 9 / 10 (Decent sized boobs. It's natural and soft with sensitive nips, that's a plus point. If I gotta guess, it's likely a B.)
Frenching: 8 / 10 (Depends on chemistry I guess? At first it was just kissing but escalated to french during foreplay.)
Painting: (Allowed and she's sensitive.)
FJ: 8.5 / 10 (Soft moans and accomodating to your needs.)
Bbbj: 9 / 10 (One of the best BBBJ that I had experienced. Almost made me CIM on the first shot but lucky I remembered my old discipline lol)
Gfe: 9 / 10 (Not gonna say anything because you gotta experience it yourself.)

RTF: Yes if she's still around after my business trip.

Thanks to Bro lust for being accomodating, I'll be back and hopefully soon.

Last edited by giantlittle10; 16-08-2023 at 01:32 PM.
Old 31-03-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
Bally is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBally is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nooky Time - 207
30/03/2023

Face > 90% same

Skin Tone > Thai tan

Body > Same as posted photo, Petite size for me. Nice figure with fuuny tattoos.

French > all out with feeling, nice frencher.

Bbbj > Slow pace blower with quite abit of suction. Teasing your balls while blowing.

Fj > Missionary / Cowboy / Standing doggy. Finish her off 2 round in Missionary.

Overall > Gfe was high and most important attitude is good.

Damage > $130 + $20 tips.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=928104
Old 31-03-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Getawayerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simple fr for bff tarma for dior and christian

Future bros that book her please treat them gently. Their pic together looks great together and definitely resembles them. They both understands and speaks simple English phrases but tries their best to keep you entertained. No ky was used during the session as our foreplay lasted quite awhile and they were pretty wet but dior with the wetter one. Overall the session was enjoyable and I left satisfied. I left both of them a little tip as appreciation but wasnt alot lol and they was so happy lol.

Recommended bro, i think many frs about them already so never really go into detail, but definitely worth it
Old 31-03-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

KNNBCCB, GX! How can you do this to me? I am your SVIP customer. I was raped, used and almost sodomized.

Mark my words, GX! I will be back to punish Zara on Sunday.

Edit -

Erhmm, on hindsight, let's delay her FR a tiny bit so I can fuck Zara till my dick's content first hor. Gotta nuke that clean-shaven pink-hole pussy!

Last edited by kristie009; 31-03-2023 at 08:48 PM.
Old 31-03-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

FR for diamond GMC

HOLY
MOLY.

I thought Molly was good, diamond was even better! In all fairness I think Molly is a tad bit hotter than diamond, but diamonds sexperience was better. And mind you, Molly was already sexy as hell.

Diamond shines in both bbbj and the deed, with her mouth literally like a vacuum. Too bad no cim or I would have just gave up right there and then. Got one bro said her back has sexy dimples, he was spot on. Doggy with her was amazing (Molly too), and she really is 100% to the pics.

Kudos to GMC, I’m becoming a fanboy. Too many gems from this stable to name, Felicia, Cookie, Molly etc etc.

Here are my top 3 stables currently in order just to share with bros:

1) GMC
2) OneSiam
3) Club Friday

Cheers bro have a great weekend!
Old 31-03-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 8
southpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud of

Fr for Helen Flirtygirls

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread...016&highlight=

Looks: V shape looking face with nice feature. Look nicer irl imo
Body: nothing much to brag about, B cup but nice enough to teh with sensative nips and a perky ass.
French: she frenches like your GF the better frencher that is, with good sword fight
Bbbj: experienced type show her forte with tons of different action plus great suction, head bobbing for quite long. Tongues playing my balls and licking my groin and mushroom head.
FJ: Open to any position, no blak face. Return with sexy moans, shes is a great moaner will pull me close hold my head and french in missinary position. Doggy is a must try, told her that i wanted to cum on her face. Reaching finishing line, she auto be in position and received her award.
GFE/PSE: Mixture of both, offer me massage which is decent enough. During action, she know her drills well.
Rtf: Yes, if can sneak out again.

Overall
A very worthy bonk at the price of 120/2/90. Check all boxes, service oriented and smiley lady. Highly recommend bros.
Old 31-03-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 2
baewatch212 is a splendid one to beholdbaewatch212 is a splendid one to beholdbaewatch212 is a splendid one to beholdbaewatch212 is a splendid one to beholdbaewatch212 is a splendid one to beholdbaewatch212 is a splendid one to behold

OKT: 10/10
Bro TC is a cool guy, fast replies, super friendly and flexible no horse run.

A bit of a cockup on my end at first (late cos couldn't find ATM nearby), but bro TC handled it like a pro. So full marks here.

Lily review: CandyClub

Looks: Light makeup, bros who see face (看面子lol) confirm won't reject. Looks like girl in the photos nice facial features so flying colors for me.

Body: Slim build with a nice round ass, and very very soft nice skin. Heigh is short but she look damn cute in that height.

GFE: good sense of humour, and playful teasing. Like that slightly whiney girlfriend/colleague who likes to complain ,jokingly telling me to "shut up" during sex, and use more soap but is actually quite sweet.

BJ: very hardworking and long bbbj, attack the correct spot, DT no issue. one of the better one i have.

FJ: Tight. In fact too tight for me in cowgirl at first. Tried standing, doggy, then blew first shot in missionary all the while playing with her soft nipples. Effort points for sure

In between shots, spooned and chatted for a while. Gave her a little back rub when she complained about a sore spot near the hip. Got horny again while playing with her delicious skin and perky butt, so on to round 2.

Rode me hard for a while with an ecstatic expression on her face that got me really hard. Flipped her around, lifted one of her legs up and proceeded to pumped hard and fast. This time round could see the pleasure was real in her face (pretty lips parted, soft moaning), and she grabbed my waist hard to pull me in. Ended my second shot real soon.

RTF: For sure, but need to recharge vitamin. Pretty girl who's this hardworking is really hard to find, will treasure memories of this bonk fondly.
Old 31-03-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Fastcumfast is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for good service
Nadia
Houseofthai

https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=nadia

Looks: 9 quiet type. Looks mysterious, very attractive to me. My liking

Body: 9 attractive shape no one will say no.

Boobs: 10 very busty. I liked it so much. Biggest I’ve ever had.

Frenching: 8 just pecks. Very light kissing. It actually turned me on coz it gave me the feeling of the first time I had experienced sexy time.

Painting: 9 she got me here. I was completely clueless where will the session go till she started licking me. She’s good

Bj&69: 9 good suctions and moves her aiming my mouth to her sweet kitty. Really damn good.

Fj: 9.5 she took me to the moon. I felt every inch of her wet tight pussy. Specially in doggy when I slowly poked her. I felt her kitty slowly opening up for me. So so damn good.

Gfe: 9 shy gf feels. But as the say ‘action speaks louder than words’. Felt the sincerity and how horny she was with every touch.

Okt: salute bro! Thanks for hassle free booking.

Ps: your girl damn nice! Gem!

Rtf: damn yeah
Old 31-03-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 17
NBA_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNBA_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Katie is a gem by bro SK Teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 (syt and young type)

Body: 8/10 (petite, slim, skinny nice body)

Boobs: 8/10 (C cup nice to grab and suck)

Shower: 8/10 (Standard SOP but washed together with some rubba action)
BBBJ: 8/10 (keep using tongue to lick the very tip of penis and you can see the saliva drooping out of her mouth)

Frenching: 8/10 (sensual and frenched all the way)

FJ: 9/10 (tight and small school gal moan, light and ale to carry to bonk)

GFE:8/10 (High chemistry with her through the session. We cuddled and kissed alot like long lost lovers.)

Treat her well and I'm sure she will treat all bros very good.

Don't miss out on this opportunity. She is a must try.
Old 31-03-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
Sunnykia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfuman View Post

https://sbf.net.nz/showth...922&highlight=

Wild wild wild Tammy from Galaxyxscorts

Took mystery slot in the afternoon n guess what , okt arrnage Tammy for me...lol at her rate 150 and I save up some cigarettes money too..lol

Knock the door and was surprised to see tammy, looks was great plus her body was good too

Took me for shower and she really serve me like a king ...soap me up and after that knee down straight for some nice blowjob, makes me hard in no time and I started to face fuck her by pulling her head towards my dick more n more till deep throated her ...took out my dick n hit her face n mouth alittle and push it in her mouth again n fuck her mouth till I cum hard inside

Never expect to finish off my first shot In the toliet lol, rinse off and went on the bed for some massage as alittle exhausted

After about 10mins , she started catbath me from behind again, her tongue skills was great and make my dick hard again in such a short time after just releasing my first armies

Caps on and she riding me , her moan and face expression is like she very hungry , keep riding me and she cum multiple times ,can feel her body sweat and she collapse on my body breathing hard n fast ...waste no time for her to recover as I turn her over and did her doggy making her moan even louder as she told me her pussy feels more sensitive becos she just cum few times , after hearding this makes my ego up more and I bang her even harder till I shot all my water inside her
One Word! Legit! damn shiok! Never regret choosing this bonk! Great attitude and OKT recommend at first i was having doubts. Actual more beautiful then Pic posted. very hardworking lady never fail to please you!

RTF: Planning to book her coming Sunday again! Buay tahan...
Old 31-03-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
iceboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had Meow from Naravee for lunch time this after

Looks: 8 typical tanned thai wild lady type with long brown hair
Body: 9 petite with nice slim figure
Frenching: 9 skillful lips locking and non stop
Boobs: 9 natural, big and handful touch
BBBJ: 9 skillful, slow, sloppy and wet. Able to DT for long
FJ: 9 easy to please, no KY need and tried a few position, can take long and hard bonk
Pussy: 9 shaven, wet and tight with no smell
Attitude: 9 patient, hardworking and friendly
GFE: 9 makes you feel comfortable from start to end and not a time watcher
feel like making love with gf

Special thanks to bro MBK for the arrangement.
Old 31-03-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Bustybibi is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Nadia —> https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=nadia

Stable: House of Thai
Okt: easy to talk to, straightforward

Looks: 9 very chio looks. Actually she is 23 but looks 20 in person
Body: 9 cute petite. Lots of goodies
Boobs: 10 100% my liking. I’m personally a boobs lover.
Pussy: shaved
Shower: 9 started to attack from shower. Didn’t waste rime
Bbbj: 8.5 steady suctions. Not shy. She’s ok to get
Fj: 9 wild animal. She is extremely horny. No need to think about it. She surprised me how she moved and her moans confirm legit enjoying my brother. In missionary she bite her fingers some more while looking at me. Damn teaser and sexy
Massage: 8.5 not the best but decent enough
Gfe: 8.5 touchy. Likes to cuddle and layed on my chest to rest a while and waves me bye saying ‘see you again’.

Rtf: she will be on my RTF LIST for sure
Old 31-03-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 11
Zyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My ratings

Excellent : Crème de la crème, rare gem worthy. The utmost legendary experience you can find and get. Makes you feel magical that this moment actually existed in your life and you get to experience it.
Very Good : Top-notch service that is worth every penny, almost perfect. Makes you feel that the only vitamin you lack after this session is vitamin M.
Good : Nothing much to complain about because honestly you kind of enjoyed it, but at the same time nothing fantastic to rave about. Doesn't leave you with any negative feelings after the session.
Decent : Generally fine, pretty standard SOP. Feels like just going through the routine to release your load. Subconsciously you know you tried better ones before somewhere and this session could use some improvements.
Meh : Makes you feel a little regret and empty right after the session, you hear an internal voice saying that you could have better spent your penny elsewhere.

Session Feedback

FL : Nana
Stable : FlirtyGirls
OKT : Fast and responsive so far, 2nd time booking with FG
Location : Central area, convenient for public transport and drivers. Sweet baby jesus this place not using good morning towels which is a plus.

Initial Impression

Looks : Good (90% similar to picture, always smiles at you)
Body : Very Good (Very sexy and perfect proportion for me personally, pink nips, back tattoo, pussy shaved)

Session
French : - (Didn't try)
Painting : Good (She is sensitive and gets wet easily)
BBBJ : Good (Sensual and slurpy kind, sometimes DT)
HJ : - (Didn't try)
FJ : Very Good (tried cowgirl, missionary and my favourite is doggie, her hips are good for you to grab during the deed)
Massage : - (Didn't try)
AR : - (Didn't try)

Overall

GFE : Good (She is very hardworking and accommodating to your requests, will try different positions that you like to satisfy you, and won't show any sian face. IMO it's a great lunchtime quickie, if you like young ladies with uni feel can definitely try her out.)
RTF : Maybe, have other girls on my list waiting to try

Last edited by Zyrakion; 02-04-2023 at 09:37 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1