The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2005, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future
Re: Paramount KTV...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuiGe3387
THis place too near Lor 6 to 14, no players dare to work here. Same for IQ also not very good.

Bro is IQ gal mostly prc?How is the charges there?Thks!
Old 14-02-2005, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dap26
Bro is IQ gal mostly prc?How is the charges there?Thks!
the last 2 times i went, 1/2 bot henessy i think for small rm, upstairs, total bill $160 odd. prc girls but dun expect playful young dames.
Old 15-02-2005, 08:01 AM
Samster

dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex
the last 2 times i went, 1/2 bot henessy i think for small rm, upstairs, total bill $160 odd. prc girls but dun expect playful young dames.
k thks bro.Maybe the prc there is the same as paramount.Can see cannot touch.
Old 15-02-2005, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 20
dlimts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydlimts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Maybe the prc there is the same as paramount.Can see cannot touch.
for me i will always test water touch here touch there if cannot then i reject pass her tips tell her no need to come in anymore liao then go on to the next one until can

no venture no gain
Old 15-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Samster

dlimts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydlimts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSting
take it as a lesson learnt...
point noted
thank you very much

Old 15-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlimts
for me i will always test water touch here touch there if cannot then i reject pass her tips tell her no need to come in anymore liao then go on to the next one until can

no venture no gain
Bro i hv try this method at paramount ktv before.In the end,ended up with no gal willing to cum in so lan lan go outside search.Finally have search one gal but ended up with another dead fish.Wondering is there any daring gal at there cos me and my frd always sit with vase.Any bro experience same with me?
Old 15-02-2005, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro i hv try this method at paramount ktv before.In the end,ended up with no gal willing to cum in so lan lan go outside search.Finally have search one gal but ended up with another dead fish.Wondering is there any daring gal at there cos me and my frd always sit with vase.Any bro experience same with me?
i agreed wif u that this thing happen last time but i feel now the gals r getting better as most of them can let u touch here touch there n even tabao too but there will still be a few who is really like a vase

Old 15-02-2005, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 20
horny7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhorny7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlimts
i agreed wif u that this thing happen last time but i feel now the gals r getting better as most of them can let u touch here touch there n even tabao too but there will still be a few who is really like a vase
Went there twice... Not that happening leh.... got some pretty SYTs but all vase... cannot touch much and cannot tabao....

The second time I got 1 that can play but looks only average leh.... totallly not my type
Old 16-02-2005, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny7878
Went there twice... Not that happening leh.... got some pretty SYTs but all vase... cannot touch much and cannot tabao....

The second time I got 1 that can play but looks only average leh.... totallly not my type
bro i think places like BS, MG n TH r better in terms of playability looks quite average lah but got some really pretty one

i got 1 jar beer left at TH will go after 15th day of CNY dun really like the price n taste of the orange there
Old 18-02-2005, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
POPPOP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You said it right...

I was there twice last week and the girls were students and factory workers.. Had this girl May and simply no action even though she looked the hotter ones there.. asked her out but no...Anyone tried?
Old 18-02-2005, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by POPPOP
You said it right...

I was there twice last week and the girls were students and factory workers.. Had this girl May and simply no action even though she looked the hotter ones there.. asked her out but no...Anyone tried?
Bro i have been there quite a num of time but nv ask abt tabao cos i think most of the gal there cannot be tabao.Actually if you wan more playable gal,this is nt a joint to visit.U shld try other joint.
Old 27-08-2006, 12:08 AM
Samster

Ponytail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow...this thread is so dead, have to dig it out of the archives.

anyway, went to paramount ktv on thursday coz bs was fully booked. went with 2 other friends. was quite disappointed coz the girls we got are all vase. only allowing alittle of rubba action. im quite new to the ktv scene, just want to confirm this paramount so mild one ar? the gals only accompany nia?? no tabao?
Old 27-08-2006, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kaka7 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro ponytail... there the gals really very little is it?? my fren keep on jio me wan to go paramount try.. from the post it seems very mild.. if u wan action go TH..but very sian....waiting time sibeh long
Old 27-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Samster

Ponytail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dun go to paramount if u wan any action, coz its almost all vases over at paramount. think they dun do those kinda extra services i guess.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:19 PM
bryansim09

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

anyone went there recently? the gals there is daring now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1