The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 31-03-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Your solution is the most practical. But will only work with pedigree dogs!

I cannot preach "Adopt, don't buy" here...sure cannot work one.

Best breed for gals to say cute? Small breed I assume

1. French bulldogs
2. Pugs
3. etc etc

The #1 breed will set you back some pretty penny too

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
ZG101 - Dogs are men's best friend. Why?

Pick your target, those wearing sports bra or tight fitting top one i just let them pet the dog and move off.....but those in dress, t shirt or loose top. STOP. take a few moment to let them play with your dog and you can take a few moment to enjoy the view.
Old 31-03-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hengteck007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post

1. French bulldogs
2. Pugs
3. etc etc

For most dogs i think during their puppy stage all breeds ok ?
Old 31-03-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post

1. French bulldogs
2. Pugs
3. etc etc

nah top 3 breed for such purpose are

corgi
shiba
golden retriever

bulldogs no matter what size can be aggressive on random occasion since its their fight nature. pugs are very subjective you either love or hate them. those 3 above guarantee chick magnet
Old 31-03-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

i cannot say what dog i have cos i am usually there on sunday for my eyexercise.

and yes, my dog is a pedigree and goes for show so i put in a lot of effort in keeping him super handsome/cute.

I LOVE IT WHEN he wants to make friends with other dogs whose owner is pretty. BEST i tell you all. esp when their leash tangle up.....hahahahaha...

you all better don't go any buy super cute dogs now ah. Do it only if you have a dog. Buying a dog to see ZG is not a very smart move.
Old 31-03-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
ZG101 - Dogs are men's best friend. Why?

Because it is very easy to use them to see pretty girls ZG.

If you have a cute dog. Trust me. just go MBS or wherever you want where there are pretty girls. Let the dog walk. usually if you see pretty girls 'smile' or 'so cuteeee' at your dog, you lead the dog to her.

high chance for the girl to squat or bend down to play or pet your dog.

the number of times i see ZG over the past few years using this method is just mind blowing.

Pick your target, those wearing sports bra or tight fitting top one i just let them pet the dog and move off.....but those in dress, t shirt or loose top. STOP. take a few moment to let them play with your dog and you can take a few moment to enjoy the view.
I remember last time there is this dog adoption drive where the event will held sometimes at bishan park or the scape there.

Got a lot of puppies you can carry and hug. There were a few times you able to see zaogeng from XMM and lucky enough when a XMM wants to carry the puppy from your hand. You have the chance to accidentally touched her boobs when you handover the puppy carefully.
Old 31-03-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I remember last time there is this dog adoption drive where the event will held sometimes at bishan park or the scape there.

Got a lot of puppies you can carry and hug. There were a few times you able to see zaogeng from XMM and lucky enough when a XMM wants to carry the puppy from your hand. You have the chance to accidentally touched her boobs when you handover the puppy carefully.
Bishan Park a good place .... no need to own dogs ..... there is a dogs playground too .... just follow the dog owner
Many SYTs n MILFs .... ZG anot depend on yr luck but many in good outfit

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 31-03-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
kingmasonry69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MRT sit across, but i dont dare take photo too obvious
Old 01-04-2023, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmasonry69 View Post
Just enjoy the view. Unless u have a hidden app..
Old 01-04-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i cannot say what dog i have cos i am usually there on sunday for my eyexercise.

and yes, my dog is a pedigree and goes for show so i put in a lot of effort in keeping him super handsome/cute.

I LOVE IT WHEN he wants to make friends with other dogs whose owner is pretty. BEST i tell you all. esp when their leash tangle up.....hahahahaha...

you all better don't go any buy super cute dogs now ah. Do it only if you have a dog. Buying a dog to see ZG is not a very smart move.
If anyone needs to buy a puppy or cute dog just to see ZG or make friends with some SYT, that will be rather costly and desperate, or might not even work as true did lovers most likely will sniff something fishy.
Not just puppies, as long as the dog is well groomed, well mannered should get some attention.
Cute babies, toddlers too. Plenty of ZG from the ladies who will let down their guards.
Old 01-04-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Plenty of ZG from the ladies who will let down their guards
Indeed bro
Old 02-04-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmasonry69 View Post
Pls don’t take the risk for the pleasure of yours n others’ viewings for a jail term.
Nowadays girls are dam sharp and very wary of who’s filming them.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 03-04-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If anyone needs to buy a puppy or cute dog just to see ZG or make friends with some SYT, that will be rather costly and desperate, or might not even work as true did lovers most likely will sniff something fishy.
Not just puppies, as long as the dog is well groomed, well mannered should get some attention.
Cute babies, toddlers too. Plenty of ZG from the ladies who will let down their guards.
absolutely.....thats why i always tell my wife and daughter not to go pet other guy's puppy cos i fucking know what is going to happen

anyway, yesterday i was at MBS with a group of same breed dogs gathering. EVEN better cos many female owners let their guard down. Needless to say, i had a very good time seeing many ZGs with nips included. Went back and kissed my dog many times and saying thank you. i love my dog.
Old 03-04-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
absolutely.....thats why i always tell my wife and daughter not to go pet other guy's puppy cos i fucking know what is going to happen

anyway, yesterday i was at MBS with a group of same breed dogs gathering. EVEN better cos many female owners let their guard down. Needless to say, i had a very good time seeing many ZGs with nips included. Went back and kissed my dog many times and saying thank you. i love my dog.

yes, indeed that's one of the perks of having a dog.
love it when gals go " soooooo cute " because i will be beo-ing
their slips everywhere... top and bottom !!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Don't say dog la. You got baby or infant or really a kid that is adorable, though less frequent - also similar trap one.

Between relatives and family members, pass the baby from one arms to another, sure will exchange body contact one - and they absolutely understand it was accidental.

I think?
Old 03-04-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Just go for those pets fair event, no need to buy. At the same time the cute animals can entertain your CO while you bio zaogeng
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1