The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonmilk View Post
u only highlight 'high flyers' career personals?

i know u 1 rich dude, no need to say one till everybody is peasant leh.

what about those average/ slightly above average income dudes? they are hopeless lor?
No I am not trying to be arrogant here. But bro those average slightly above average also okay what. They also deserve local sg good girls. But to keep on harping on the fact that sg girls are materialistic. Kinda lame. Why don't we spend the time on kpkb sg girls to go invest or work out new business opp. Than sg girls will come clinging on your dick.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 07-04-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KonfusedRudy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Then i started to turn bad. Fucks around, makes more money, and the girls just got easier to get. Including the local girls. Strange phenomenon.
I guess this has repeated on many boys growing up.
  1. Started off with searching for true love but that girl take you for granted.
  2. Then you are jaded and become bad, you just want to fuck around, so you tell many sweet promises and lies like nothing.
  3. After you managed to upped a few girls, you become confident and begin to take it easy. You become smooth.
  4. When women sees your nonchalent charm, the more they want to own you. Tables turned.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Indeed truth is the bitter medicine no women wants to take, much as they would like to say otherwise. And confidence is the best cologne a man can wear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonfusedRudy View Post
  2. Then you are jaded and become bad, you just want to fuck around, so you tell many sweet promises and lies like nothing.
  3. After you managed to upped a few girls, you become confident and begin to take it easy. You become smooth.
  4. When women sees your nonchalent charm, the more they want to own you. Tables turned.
Old 13-04-2015, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonfusedRudy View Post
This life cycle is so damn bloodly true!
Old 14-05-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanting to share my experience here with the bros here.

I tried badoo today and got to know this SG girl for fun. The first question she asked was what I do for a living. So I told her I am just a poor deliveryman and asked  how was her day. There was no more response.

I knew another SG girl on Badoo and she responded asking what I do for a living. So I told her I am a (actual job) and she started talking more. But I responded no more.

I got to know another SG girl from a friend's friend in a local club at Clarke Quay not too long ago. Not pretty at all but I wasn't keen on looks when I make genuine friends. We chatted and went out for supper once. I picked her up after she knock off from work and went to Holland V for a bite and drinks. The next night, She called me and told me she's horny and asked me to do her. I said no because she's drunk. I have not even known her for more than a week! She got abusive and started calling me a hypocrite. WTF. I stopped contacting her but she contacted me the following evening asking to talk to me. And she started verbally abusing me within 10 minutes into the conversation accusing me of wanting to fuck her. I blocked her on my phone thereafter.

A SG girl I met several years ago called me for help one day and said her bf beat her up and she's alone and frightened at Bishan. I rushed over fearing she might do something foolish. Picked her up and brought her for dinner with one more friend. Spoke to her and gave her suggestions on how to get out of her predicament. She was staying with her bf and she's not working. So I told her to go home to her family and find a job. She said, "I can't work. I am not used to working." Both my friend and myself were like WTF?! She went back to her bf's home and got bashed up again. She called me and asked me if she can come to my place to sleep over. I rejected her on the spot and told her that with her attitude, she probably deserves that. I never heard from her again.

I found the number of another SG girl I knew from my younger days in my phone list and decided to check up how she was. Found out later that she was ready to fuck another ang moh even though she's married.

Once, I was chatting with my handsome colleague from Europe in Zouk and things went deep into work related matters. This SG girl came over and wanted to talk to my handsome European colleague. But he being the gentleman spoke politely to her. All the while she didn't even look at me or even say hi. She only briefly said hi when my handsome european colleague told her I am his friend. (I am on good terms with him). My colleague was so pissed off and he started to ignore her till we were about to leave. She refused to go and asked where was he staying. He replied politely again and said "You are not my type." And she replied defiantly "I don't think so." My colleague later told me at the hotel lobby that he didn't like it when she ignored me as I raised my glass to her but was so ready and open to him. He said he's not a fan of girls who go only for the white guys.

SG girls really CMI. Many of my friends and myself have already stopped going for SG girls. I thought faithfulness to my SG gf will reap fidelity but reality turned out otherwise. Money and presentation will reel in their attention and probably some benefits for a while. But faithfulness and love will only land you in shit with them.
Old 14-05-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Donrico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To be fair, many people in this world are just plain shallow and self centered. Men and women alike.

Quote:

Old 15-05-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Very true indeed . Normal Sg girls will ask what u do for living and qualifications . They wanna have a good life and benefits for them. Guess Sg girls will not sacrifice for man.
Old 15-05-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I think that actually there is nothing wrong to ask about the qualifications and your career. Frankly speaking it is normal that if a person is highly educated they would want people who are in the same league with them.

The thinking and mind set of someone with high education might be quite different. This would pose a problem in the long run when communicating.

As for career wise, it don't make sense to be with someone who is too far off from you either. You can't really expect a waiter to be match with a doctor. Again communication and thinking might even be a problem for them.

Lastly to expect a girl to sacrifice for a man she barely knows just don't make sense. Would a man sacrifice for a girl she hardly knows????

A lot of things we cannot just look at it from face value, we need to put ourselves in the other party's shoes.

End of the day, two person get together if their life are better as a couple. No one will want to be with another party if it make their life worse off in comparison to when they are singles...

End of the day, it is not about which country women are materialistic, it is about whether you can make their life better. If you can't, you might have to look for foreigners from Vietnam or china or whatever countries. The same thing applies to them, they will be willing to be with you cause their life will be better if they are in Singapore.

Conclusion is all women regardless of nationalities are materialistic except each in their own context.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 15-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I tried badoo today and got to know this SG girl for fun. The first question she asked was what I do for a living. So I told her I am just a poor deliveryman and asked  how was her day. There was no more response.

I knew another SG girl on Badoo and she responded asking what I do for a living. So I told her I am a (actual job) and she started talking more. But I responded no more.

I got to know another SG girl from a friend's friend in a local club at Clarke Quay not too long ago. Not pretty at all but I wasn't keen on looks when I make genuine friends. We chatted and went out for supper once. I picked her up after she knock off from work and went to Holland V for a bite and drinks. The next night, She called me and told me she's horny and asked me to do her. I said no because she's drunk. I have not even known her for more than a week! She got abusive and started calling me a hypocrite. WTF. I stopped contacting her but she contacted me the following evening asking to talk to me. And she started verbally abusing me within 10 minutes into the conversation accusing me of wanting to fuck her. I blocked her on my phone thereafter.

A SG girl I met several years ago called me for help one day and said her bf beat her up and she's alone and frightened at Bishan. I rushed over fearing she might do something foolish. Picked her up and brought her for dinner with one more friend. Spoke to her and gave her suggestions on how to get out of her predicament. She was staying with her bf and she's not working. So I told her to go home to her family and find a job. She said, "I can't work. I am not used to working." Both my friend and myself were like WTF?! She went back to her bf's home and got bashed up again. She called me and asked me if she can come to my place to sleep over. I rejected her on the spot and told her that with her attitude, she probably deserves that. I never heard from her again.

I found the number of another SG girl I knew from my younger days in my phone list and decided to check up how she was. Found out later that she was ready to fuck another ang moh even though she's married.

Once, I was chatting with my handsome colleague from Europe in Zouk and things went deep into work related matters. This SG girl came over and wanted to talk to my handsome European colleague. But he being the gentleman spoke politely to her. All the while she didn't even look at me or even say hi. She only briefly said hi when my handsome european colleague told her I am his friend. (I am on good terms with him). My colleague was so pissed off and he started to ignore her till we were about to leave. She refused to go and asked where was he staying. He replied politely again and said "You are not my type." And she replied defiantly "I don't think so." My colleague later told me at the hotel lobby that he didn't like it when she ignored me as I raised my glass to her but was so ready and open to him. He said he's not a fan of girls who go only for the white guys.

SG girls really CMI. Many of my friends and myself have already stopped going for SG girls. I thought faithfulness to my SG gf will reap fidelity but reality turned out otherwise. Money and presentation will reel in their attention and probably some benefits for a while. But faithfulness and love will only land you in shit with them.
A good read. Thanks. I find it simplistic to generalize. Like saying sg women are _____ and sg men are _______. In every society, there will be all kinds of people. Winners, losers, the greedy, the money faced etc. Choose your friends wisely. And whilst we are accusing them of being materialistic they are similarly accusing us of being unrealistic. Must have 36C boobs, small waists, pretty face with make up, dress sexy, nice breath etc. Get all these and you can reel the boys in. Lets face it, male or female, who wants to settle for less? They see you as a symbol to a good life. You see them as a symbol to a good sex life. Sounds about fair to me.
Old 15-05-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 13
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukit Mewah View Post
Very true indeed . Normal Sg girls will ask what u do for living and qualifications . They wanna have a good life and benefits for them. Guess Sg girls will not sacrifice for man.
What do u mean by sacrifice in ur above post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
I think that actually there is nothing wrong to ask about the qualifications and your career.
Conclusion is all women regardless of nationalities are materialistic except each in their own context.
Yes nothing wrong. If u want to be together with someone, by asking what is his career is to get to know him better. Who knows may have common topic to talk. If he holds a certain position in his company, more or less the woman should be able to know what is his qualifications like. Or the guy will tell the lady when d time comes. If he is sincere to d lady, he will tell her.

Correction: not all women r materialistic as what i mentioned much earlier in my previous post.
Old 15-05-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster

Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
What do u mean by sacrifice in ur above post?

To stay with you permanent without asking for the wedding contract.....will take care of u and the parents in law, stick with you when u are poor and sick.....and many more.....lol
Old 15-05-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
Yes nothing wrong. If u want to be together with someone, by asking what is his career is to get to know him better. Who knows may have common topic to talk. If he holds a certain position in his company, more or less the woman should be able to know what is his qualifications like. Or the guy will tell the lady when d time comes. If he is sincere to d lady, he will tell her.

Correction: not all women r materialistic as what i mentioned much earlier in my previous post.
When on chat I tell them I am a taxi driver mostly there wont be anymore reply liaoz.....SG girls will be impress with guys with good career . Non will be impress with taxi drivers .
Old 15-05-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Nice replies... it is easy to have hingsight to my post.
LMFAO...
Old 15-05-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Nice replies... it is easy to have hingsight to my post.
LMFAO...
It's a conversation starter. I am sure you know all those I wrote. Not many interesting things to talk about here. You wrote well, that's what I am saying
Old 15-05-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
It's a conversation starter. I am sure you know all those I wrote. Not many interesting things to talk about here. You wrote well, that's what I am saying
I think ong ming wee doesn't ring a bell to many people.
The first thing that went into my mind when that sg girl asked me to fuck her was what's going to happen after that. Not all have enough blood to run one head. Even if i have insufficient blood to run both, i will divert it to run the higher head first.

The sggirl wants to check your financial status, qualifies you after audit. And takes from you what you can afford. Then... what can she give you in return, for those transactional relationship venture makers... a veteran once told me sggirls are scammers. They take your LV they take your money, they take what you can give. Then they run away. They never believe in fair exchanges.

Yeah... sggirls really CMI... it's not easy to find one who stands by you. Lol... good luck.
Go and have fun with an sg girl by all means i don't care. But for those who have more capacity to run both well analyze the risk first. I do exercise foresight.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1