The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kungfufucker

Old 08-12-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone recommend MP around Mohd Sultan Road?

Don't think the Palace Spa @ Middle Road is related to the one @ RV.
Even if it turns out to be the same owner, the services offered would not be the same - if that is the question that you are trying to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
There is another Palace Spa in a building, Second floor, along Middle Road. The other one is along River Valley Road. Are these two spas with the same name owned by one owner?
Old 13-02-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whodatguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone been to P@l@ce Sp@ or any of the other ones discussed in this thread? Is it worth going?
I recently moved into the area and am keen to give them a try, but I read about the raid and am not sure anymore. Thanks in advance!
Old 19-02-2022, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
hyperj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where Qiqi is? Last time from e*****ay spa
Old 01-03-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 13
tradertan is a Helpful and Caring Samstertradertan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingHat View Post
Sasha? Recep definitely told me she RTC coming back to LS in three months. She expensive but one of the best.
is she back to L* sp* now?
Old 01-03-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2327 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradertan View Post
is she back to L* sp* now?
Doubt she is back yet.

China does not allow SG flights over right now, so I don't think girls willing to take risk to fly to SG, in case got any emergency cannot fly back to China.
Old 02-03-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 13
tradertan is a Helpful and Caring Samstertradertan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Doubt she is back yet.

China does not allow SG flights over right now, so I don't think girls willing to take risk to fly to SG, in case got any emergency cannot fly back to China.
it's a pity. hard to find a good massage lady
Old 02-03-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
$88 kind of spa... can hv action if you know the ml.. but not convenient because of the window on door... too bad my ml rtc
I used to go crown too my ML also rtc . by any chance is your ML y*y* too ?
Old 03-03-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
I used to go crown too my ML also rtc . by any chance is your ML y*y* too ?
I visited her before. Haha. She’s hard core sia. But too bad enhanced boobs.
Old 03-03-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
I visited her before. Haha. She’s hard core sia. But too bad enhanced boobs.
Well I found out the hard way when I chanced upon her when I was exploring alone . She's definitely way too hardcore compared to what you would normally find at a MP. Gave my little bro a scare twice for both my "first" time if you get what I mean. yeah enhanced but what you get far exceed anything else if you know you know hahahaha too bad she rtc alr.

upped for fellow warrior
Old 28-07-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Anyone tried C*** from de C**** spa
If someone has an FR pls dm me
Thanks, will share what I have
Old 02-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

Quote:
Well I found out the hard way when I chanced upon her when I was exploring alone . She's definitely way too hardcore compared to what you would normally find at a MP. Gave my little bro a scare twice for both my "first" time if you get what I mean. yeah enhanced but what you get far exceed anything else if you know you know hahahaha too bad she rtc alr.

upped for fellow warrior
Y*y* still around le.. she went to Chinatown there to operate la..
Old 19-09-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Hi bros, sharing this here given how Mohd Sultan is adjacent to RV. If you drive, its less than 3-5 mins away.

==============

River Valley - waterflowing ......drip drip drip

Met a new ML now relocated to RV. Decided to try her a few times before posting.

First meet up was about two months back where i believe she just arrived in SG not long, location of meet up was in a more south-central district and she has now moved to a new Spa along/ adjacent to RV.

1st meet up:
She appeared exactly the same as her wechat and whatsapp. Only difference was her boobs - the magic of wonderbras!
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 womanly slender. Not SYT. Can pass of as late-SYT though.
Boobs: 8/10 i love natural boobs. Its about b-cup. In photos looks like C cup. Nice pointy and sensitve nips that loves tongue flicking and gently twisting.
BBBJ: 9/10. Do you guys know that helicopter song from middle east. That goes helikopter helikopter!!! Anyway, she delivers an amazing BBBJ and does this helicopter routine that old guards will be familiar with back in the RLD earlier days where the girl would do variations of blowing as she moves from the lower part of your body, to 69 position then back to her orginal position, think of it last a full 360 moving.
It has been awhile that i would get a good BBBJ quality and even duration. The other one is Rose from Geylang who has spilling boutiful boobs - sorry, back to main topic.
I must note, a first BBBJ was covered using some super thin wrap. I eventually convinced her to remove it and it can be good / bad depending on how strong you are, her skill can cause me to unload into her mouth.

First time visit included an entrance of $50 and BBBJ with skirt hiked up, and top down was another $100.

Oh wait, her massage skills - also top notch. Before we met, i told her am really looking for a good massage and didn't discuss any othe service.

After she moved into her new spa at RV - i managed to nego for full services. Her body is really nice with her smooth procelain skin, abalone is nice light pink and her southern star fish is light brown, senstive to light licks and finger massage. Her rates so far are $160 all-in, meaning including entrance, do note these rates are after visting her a few times.

PLease note i am only sharing, all rates and services took a while to unlock, I did not ask if she does this with all customers so i leave it with you. She is a gem to me as i go to her mainly for solid massage, all other services are bonuses to me.

Happy to share her contact to bros with 500 points and above and at least on the forum since 2016. Sorry to others - too many bros seem to be collecting contacts, then many also just chat with MLs end up no booking or just book and don't show up. Understand this is not failsafe but least i can do.
Old 19-09-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Just responded to first batch.

There was one bro - i accidentally deleted your PM to me, requesting if ML has a big ass, can you PM me again to respond.

Thanks
Old 23-09-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:

upped for fellow warrior
U mean she raw u right.haha I tried her once I also stunned
Old 23-09-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Hi bros, sharing this here given how Mohd Sultan is adjacent to RV. If you drive, its less than 3-5 mins away.
Bro can share?

Last edited by 今晚打老虎.; 23-09-2022 at 03:11 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1