The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 13
carebear888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercarebear888 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercarebear888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Avoid Da Vinci Spa, 1118 Serangoon Road

Sorry, i am not the boss. Not sure what bad encounter some bro have faced beside the visa issue. Agreed the receptionist is pushy to ask u to take up the 88 or 98 package but u can always stay firm to your choice. As i mentioned, this the 1st time i trying out this joint and only try ella as i get to know her via wc. I praise her cos she gave me a genuine good massage, and i recommended her for her massage, not promoting the spa. Bro can always book her direct and tell her the package you want. One man meat is another poison. The choice is yours to decide. Sorry if any bro feel offended for the recommendation.

QUOTE=kcpro;21662718]You praise the girl
You praise the room and towel
You praise the most expensive service on the menu
Let bros decide if you're the spa boss promoting this joint on a thread that clearly says avoid this place.[/QUOTE]
Old 20-09-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 15
catalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by carebear888 View Post
Was around the area, booked Ella via WC, going there to try out her massage since got time to spare. Was anticipating a so-so massage but i was wrong. Ella, a jovial pretty n chatty young masseur in her mid 20 can really massage, skillful as she learn the art back in china b4 coming to our shore. I opted for 1 hr oil massage. Enjoy my session with her. She will check with me if her strenght is ok for me, plus point. The room is spacious with nice in-room toilet. Towel is hotel standard and clean.
Recommend bro to try Ella for a good massage session b4 she return home, she will not disappoint. Pls treat her well, nice young lady here to earn a living. Btw, she love shopping ;p

what other special she provide ?
Old 11-02-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Any updates for this spa?
Old 11-02-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried the neighbour spa saloon?
Old 12-02-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
Anyone tried the neighbour spa saloon?
Yellow colour signboard lol
Old 12-02-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: Tried Da Vinci Spa, 1118 Serangoon Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyleeinsg View Post
Not bad experience at this joint.

good experience when assigned to A. During massage, i made an interesting discovery and when i double checked with her, she just blushed. hahaha.

Quite an open inded gal who loves to sing and dance in china version tiktok. have some sexy moves.

At counter, recept sure recommend higher priced package but i cheapo...just the standard oil will do.

Room & Facility: 8/10 Nice clean and thick towel.. Lost 2 points as they need to search for towels to replenish

Gal: Look...foxy look. I think once she recovered from her treatment she will look stunning.

Massage skill: I thot would be standard but spent 10 mins to do 拉筋 (sort of thai stretching.

GFE: High gfe feel as she knows how to make you relax and forget about stress at work with soothing words.

Will definitely RTM as I think she will pamper even more
carebear turned premium?
Old 13-02-2023, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 2
andyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tried Da Vinci Spa, 1118 Serangoon Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
carebear turned premium?
hahaha...no idea about carebear.

Just do "fact check" on ella across tg and sbf....seems overall positive.

Of cos best to self try lor..own money own risk or own enjoyment.
Old 13-02-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3170 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
We all learn from each other experiences.
So best is paynow or by cash.
Thanks for sharing.
I always pay cash on any Massage shop or SPA to avoid unauthorized agreed transaction

EXCHANGE IS WELCOME FOR 6 pts and above.-Sorry
Old 22-02-2023, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Themag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any new FR on this place? The photoshopped MLs all look amazing on fb
Old 22-02-2023, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyleeinsg View Post
hahaha...no idea about carebear.

Just do "fact check" on ella across tg and sbf....seems overall positive.

Of cos best to self try lor..own money own risk or own enjoyment.
Bro, can share share ur experience for the spa, keen to try
Old 22-02-2023, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 5
cheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Would not rtm for E. Actual look discount about 20 percent but acceptable. But I feel she has abit of attitude when she talks. Pushed for the upgraded oil during massage to unlock. If other MLS in the shop not like that kindly intro pls
Old 22-02-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolan View Post
I always pay cash at these Joints. No trace.
I also same. Cash mode.
Old 22-02-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
SamuelWoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually is there a difference with whatever.. 45/ 58/ 88 service? End day they still ask u after massage for special and quote price right?
Old 22-02-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekalot View Post
Would not rtm for E. Actual look discount about 20 percent but acceptable. But I feel she has abit of attitude when she talks. Pushed for the upgraded oil during massage to unlock. If other MLS in the shop not like that kindly intro pls
Bro, if no $88, got menu offer?
Old 22-02-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Yellow colour signboard lol
yeah I tired.. when I went got one Malaysian ML with tattoos and one slim PRC. Malaysian can’t massage at all.. PRC better at massage but only offer HJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1