The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LANNOTIA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1658B - Tel: 67480883

Do either of them do CIM?
Old 01-02-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LANNOTIA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Awesome service accorded to me!

WL Name - Fei Fei
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 28 years young according to her (she looks like she is 25 years of age)
Tits - Natural C cups with brownish-pink pencil eraser size nips. Firm and yet bouncy. Very nice to caress, squeeze and suck.
Built - Neither slim nor plump, just nice. Very fair and smooth complexion. She has curvy butt.
Height - Approx 1.6 m without heels
House - L1658B

Looks - she is quite sweet looking and dainty. She has an oriental looks. She has medium size double eyelid eyes and shoulder length hair.

Pre shower Routine - 9.0/10

We caressed and French kissed …. gradually led to very aggressive foreplay … I pulled down her panty to give her a DATY. She has nice looking pussy with the labia neatly tucked inside her vagina wall. Her pussy is brownish pink in Color. Her pubic hair was completely shaven … we then frenched passionately and deeply. I also licked and sucked her amazing looking tits.

Shower action - 9.0/10

She spent a lot of time performing a soapy B2B from front to back of my torso. She allowed me to slide my dick thru her upper thighs and against her outer Pussy in frontal as well as rear positions to mimic a standing thrust action (but no entry into her pussy). She then gave me a very deep throated BBBJ. Her lips touched the base of my dick. She licked my dick, scrotum and also gave me a AR whilst I was standing.

DFK - 8.8/10

Passionate and sensual … we frenched till we ran out of breathe

Cat Bath / Fore-play - 9.0/10

Very detail oriented and spent hell lots of time in this department. She licked my ears and all over my body from front to back. She also used her tits to glide against my front and back torso.

AR - 9.0/10

Fantastically done! In the shower whilst I was standing, on the bed when I was on my fours and when I laid on my back. She employed both licking and pushing technique. Very stimulating indeed!

BBBJ - 9.0/10

Ultra deep-throated … her lips reached the base of my dick and she could use her tongue to lick the base of my dick as she engulfed the whole length of my dick into her small mouth. It was deliberately done. Amazing feat!

FJ - 9.0/10

Very proactive in her action and her pussy was tight … no lub was used. We DFK non stop whilst I pumped her fast and furious in missionary position. She could take hard pounding … shiok to the max!

Attitude - 9.5/10

I got nothing to fault her and she performed superbly well in all departments. Very rare in today’s WL standard. She offered a very high degree of GFE. She laid besides me and caressed my bod + face after the deed.

RTF - Definitely without a doubt!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Thanks MaXx! Did she do CIM or COF as well?
Old 09-02-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Name : xiao xiao
house : 1658 level 3 base, but i saw her at 1654b sitting at the counter.
and ask her who's available and she told me only herself.
Look: 8/10. Sharp nose and chin. i will rate her as a pretty gal
Body: 1.5m (short & petite) , slim, B cup breast with pencil erasure nip ( very nice to tune ).
nice bumping ass which is her better asset than her boobs
BBBJ: Decently good but not superb that will CIM
AR : rim me wet wet sia while i on doggy
FJ: She very ok with multiple positions, no complaints. on the bed, dentist chair and standing infront of mirror
French : i was so going to french her but stop only by her overwhelming smoke breath .
simply love to french gals with sharp nose. duno why also.
GFE: friendly but not much GFE. perhaps not with me.
RTF: maybe
Old 12-02-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

In search of a WL that can give services with good attitude like someone who RTC recently so went to 165x building to try my luck which I haven't the time to go to since they opened. Headed up to 1658B, only Xiao Xiao was working, Fei Fei was off. I wanted to check out downstairs for Jia Jia but seeing her in cute school uniform end up taking her.

My FR below:
Girl: Xiao Xiao 1658B
Session: $360 x 120 min
Looks: Looks like a 23yo university student in the school uniform (but she's not 23yo). Overall looks quite pretty. She is very short and petite (maybe about 150cm). When hugging her, her head is laying on my chest gives quite a good feeling. I quite like her looks with let down hair.
Before shower: Seeing her sitting at the edge of the bed, picked her up to hug and caress with some pecks on lips, then laid her on the bed, licking and kissing neck and revealed areas towards her chest while my hand feeling around under her skirt.
Shower: Very clean wash both sides, 2IC and ass. Did some hugging and caressing inside, didn't have kissing or BJ inside. Would be great if can have DFK in the shower room.
Catbath: I gave her one, then she gave it back to me. I made her front and back areas full of my saliva, can see she get some feels when licking and kissing her neck, back and lower body together with some noises she make. Full body catbath from her on both sides too, not the best but better than most.
French: Can give DFK, feels quite passionate at first, but she can't endure very long DFK. She gets out of breath easily and later become sucked dry from the long duration.
AR: Done during the catbath at lower areas. Soft licking, quite comfortable. Sometimes a bit ticklish.
BBBJ: Nice long BBBJ with tongue action, not aggressive and no teeth which is good. But not the kind that will end up CIM.
FJ: Did 3 positions in cowgirl, missionary and doggy. She gets tired easily. Can't try standing positions because she is too short. Stopping DFK from during missionary made me lost feeling for the 2 positions. After let her rest awhile then resume DFK to help increase the feel to get it done.
Gfe: At the beginning was ok, quite hardworking and cheerful. But she gets tired easily despite didn't make her do a lot of work. Accommodating to continue DFK to increase the feel at the end. Ended with about 20min left on the clock, no cuddling, she just play HP (2 HP) and some light touching making it quite an awkward moment. She seems to have mood swings.
RTF?: Maybe no. It seems to be very difficult to find a WL nowadays with a very friendly attitude. Will try Fei Fei if can get her.
Old 19-02-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Pre-milf service gal from Guangdong- 1654b Fei Fei

2nd consecutive weekend tryst in GL; took 1654b Fei Fei after finding 1654a Jia Jia booked till 430pm when I went at 1140am:

Gal: Late 20s babe (imo; din ask her) from Guangdong, pre-milf look, feminine, fair with smooth complexion, think got nose job before, 1.58m tall, considered slim, maybe 26in with some flab at the waist, natural C boobs with pale pink nips that I spent long time zhut zhut, no tattoos, shaved, pinkish pussy

Services: services include awesome shower routine with erotic catbath and boobs rub, raw grind her pussy from standing doggie, sensual catbath, capped bj (my request) with powerful and occasional deep throat, boobs job, very good AR top 2 this year, allowed passionate dfk though smoky breath

FJ: awesome FJ, tight pussy and good rider, though riding stamina seems lacking, but accommodating to multiple positions, enjoys sex, cheeks flushed red when high, pussy get wet easily, dfk on the tap, responsive erotic moaning, had an explosive climax while dfk and zhut zhut her yummy tits

Verdict : A service gem though looks wise not someone I’ll pick during pre- pandemic days; will rtf if need a relaxing release
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 19-02-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Pre-milf service gal from Guangdong- 1654b Fei Fei

2nd consecutive weekend tryst in GL; took 1654b Fei Fei after finding 1654a Jia Jia booked till 430pm when I went at 1140am:

Gal: Late 20s babe (imo; din ask her) from Guangdong, pre-milf look, feminine, fair with smooth complexion, think got nose job before, 1.58m tall, considered slim, maybe 26in with some flab at the waist, natural C boobs with pale pink nips that I spent long time zhut zhut, no tattoos, shaved, pinkish pussy

Services: services include awesome shower routine with erotic catbath and boobs rub, raw grind her pussy from standing doggie, sensual catbath, capped bj (my request) with powerful and occasional deep throat, boobs job, very good AR top 2 this year, allowed passionate dfk though smoky breath

FJ: awesome FJ, tight pussy and good rider, though riding stamina seems lacking, but accommodating to multiple positions, enjoys sex, cheeks flushed red when high, pussy get wet easily, dfk on the tap, responsive erotic moaning, had an explosive climax while dfk and zhut zhut her yummy tits

Verdict : A service gem though looks wise not someone I’ll pick during pre- pandemic days; will rtf if need a relaxing release
bro, you are damn lucky to get Fei Fei. Bet you enjoyed the session thoroughly. Her AR and riding (front and back) are great
Old 19-02-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
bro, you are damn lucky to get Fei Fei. Bet you enjoyed the session thoroughly. Her AR and riding (front and back) are great
Her service is relatively good based on post pandemic standards.

She’s available again when I went tdy
But was looking for Xiao Xiao and Jia Jia (downstairs) who were unfortunately not available.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 02-03-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

If any bros can share the opening timing for this house?
Old 08-03-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
If any bros can share the opening timing for this house?
From 11.30 AM onwards till 11.00 pm .. last call depends if the WLs wanna accept as they may be too tired to do so.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-03-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Visited 1654B after reading some FR on XiaoXiao.
As my preference is Slim/Skiny/petite type.

Went yesterday around 2+pm, thought can also see some new WL as OKT mentioned new WL starts working on 6March when I visited JiaJia last week. OKT told me all new WL will starts on 15March instead.

Love this place as parking really no headache and very discreet.

house : 1658b
Look: 6.5/10. Not my type of looks, small face, a bit kampong girl face. She from ChenDu city. But at certain angle she looks pretty.
Body: 1.51m, slim with some fresh. Firm B cup breast, nice to touch. Nipple will harden when FJ, see Liao Shiok.
BBBJ: Decent, can’t DT. Will choke.
AR : NIL
FJ: no complain with various positions.
French : kissing not allow (YMMV)
GFE: friendly, but no GFE for me.
RTF: No

Last edited by Ahboy113; 10-03-2023 at 01:36 PM.
Old 10-03-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Markpryor15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Visited 1654B after reading some FR on XiaoXiao.
As my preference is Slim/Skiny/petite type.

Went yesterday around 2+pm, thought can also see some new WL as OKT mentioned new WL starts working on 6March when I visited JiaJia last week. OKT told me all new WL will starts on 15March instead.

Love this place as parking really no headache and very discreet.

house : 1658b
Look: 6.5/10. Not my type of looks, small face, a bit kampong girl face. She from ChenDu city. But at certain angle she looks pretty.
Body: 1.51m, slim with some fresh. Firm B cup breast, nice to touch. Nipple will harden when FJ, see Liao Shiok.
BBBJ: Decent, can’t DT. Will choke.
AR : NIL
FJ: She no complain with multiple positions.
French : not allow
GFE: friendly, but no GFE for me.
RTF: No
Bro She didnt allow DFK ?
Old 10-03-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markpryor15 View Post
Bro She didnt allow DFK ?
Not even kissing. Maybe just me.
Old ugly uncle.
Old 14-03-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Since their room are so limited, wondering how to allocate room for session ?
Old 14-03-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Currently this shop has 2 WLs only and there are 4 rooms available. I heard there will be 3 new WLs joining this shop this month and another 3 joining the one at 54A.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-03-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Do outside the room lol ... I asked OKT, he said probably not everyone will be working at the same time.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1