The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
any bros do kegels?

how often and how long do you do it?

I used to do it without equipment, now bought something to assist, can feel the squeeze below, dick moves. Lol...
Bro can recommend the aid that you bought ? I start to having leaking issue
Old 28-03-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bob82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerlution2 View Post
I tried the Noah pill that my friend gave me to try once. Gets hard but also get a bad headache. Izit normal to have a headache or Have any pills that do not give a headache?
Try taking less.

If I take to much i get headache and trouble cumming because dick is too hard and not sensitive. Can be fun for awhile when pounding but becomes annoying when I get tired and haven't blasted yet.
Old 28-03-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgekenji View Post
Can recommend me your urologist and can use IPL to cover?
Already pm you
Old 30-03-2023, 08:21 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Those bro who are asking me where to get Tongkat Ali

I get mine from JB, and in broken slices and only yellow

I tried the red, does not work for Libido, although not as bitter

And the yellow is bitter it works, I prefer the broken shavings then whole slices, finding that broken shavings have a more potent effect.

I basically have a cup of Kopi O Kosong, and pour in half a coup of Tongkat Ali water. If you want you can make a fresh cup of the tonic water and put in your Kopi bag. But to save on boiling daily, I boil 1 pot and store in a jug enough for 3-4 days.

Hope this is useful
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-03-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

And the yellow is bitter it works, I prefer the broken shavings then whole slices, finding that broken shavings have a more potent effect.

I basically have a cup of Kopi O Kosong, and pour in half a coup of Tongkat Ali water. If you want you can make a fresh cup of the tonic water and put in your Kopi bag. But to save on boiling daily, I boil 1 pot and store in a jug enough for 3-4 days.

Hope this is useful
You get it from medicinal shops in jb?
Old 30-03-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hope this is useful
Bro,

Thank you for this useful info.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 30-03-2023, 11:30 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro,

Thank you for this useful info.

Bro WB
welcome, some people say its heating, so try alternate day first

for me I been taking for long so don't find it heaty.

can feel the desire go up if you take tongkat ali.

After that do your jelqing with leech oil, kegels, penis pump if you got time.

We are fighting time and age, whatever can delay the process of going older.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 31-03-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Salute and thanks for sharing.

A few short years before I join the ranks of all you wily silver haired foxes.
Old 01-04-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
ChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Salute and thanks for sharing.

A few short years before I join the ranks of all you wily silver haired foxes.
Same here too
Old 03-04-2023, 08:53 PM
Warriors of the Deep

For the bros who are reaching or reached 50 years young, guess our ladies, wives, gfs, fbs etc...

some of them might be around our age too?

Can attest to this being an issue with my aging FB.

We used to fuck like bunnies, into the hotel, out for lunch and then checking in again for round 2. On the way back from the hotel, going at it in the car park again.

Now? you will be lucky if you get it once a quarter. that's bloody 3 times a year.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...ousal-disorder
Old 03-04-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 22
dodgekenji deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Totally agreed with you bro! Last week I tried to touch her and she gave me the get lost look and said no interest in sex, don’t disturb her! Very sad indeed! Used to have so much fun when young now like enemy when come to sex! What an irony!
Old 03-04-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
welcome, some people say its heating, so try alternate day first

for me I been taking for long so don't find it heaty.

can feel the desire go up if you take tongkat ali.

After that do your jelqing with leech oil, kegels, penis pump if you got time.

We are fighting time and age, whatever can delay the process of going older.
Bro shadow, where you get your tongkat ali in jb?
Old 04-04-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Emm....i'm in this 50s group still running 5km twice weekly with average timing..hope i'm not out of topic
Old 04-04-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
lianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycream View Post
Drinking with girls tcss is the best for me.
The aftermath depends. If works out then off to hotel but no strings attached since am a family man. But ladies need not be too young since i have a daughter myself in the early 20s so i feel guilty if its that age group. But my ages still drop whenever i see a sexy one
lianbeng wonders if you want to have sex with your daughter or already doing lah!
Old 04-04-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar View Post
Emm....i'm in this 50s group still running 5km twice weekly with average timing..hope i'm not out of topic
Bro, does running help with the "running" in bed?

hahaha.

I bet it does.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1