The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
maklung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

need some advise on the new location for the pinoy pub... can pm me the location? i wanna to try out the location....
Old 12-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bigdaddy10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now that our playground at op has been
Closed down, any guys been to a new joint
At cp... Very new joint extremely hard to locate
Old 13-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
vehement deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just started following this thread and woud like to recommend a solid Pinay joint. Its Decades Bar, at 15 Neil Road. Its further down from Pinnacle at Duxton, just next to Maxwell Food Centre.

Drinks : $8 a mug or $22/jug of beer
Girls : Most are above average, with a few really hot ones.
LD : 30, 40, and 50 bucks

The Pub is empty most of the times even after 10 pm during weekdays, & the service these girls prvide are superb. There is a special "Sofa" with curtains around it near the back of the pub where lot of hanky panky happens. I even had 2 fj with 2 different girls (on different days of course) there and nobody can see. Been going therefor past 2 years and am good friends with the manager. Still in touch with one of the Pinays I Fucked sometime last month & might bring her go hotel during her off days.

Awesome place and once u r a regular like me there,you get special treatment *wink *wink.

Had a lot of kinky experiences there which I can share if bros r keen to hear Do visit it when u can, or can hook up with me and go together also. More the merrier!
Old 13-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Seems like a nice place to go. Thanks for the recommendation
Old 14-10-2013, 06:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

pinay pub all con. siao.
Old 14-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vehement View Post
My tinted glasses come on, when I see LD at 50

Quote:
Awesome place and once u r a regular like me there,you get special treatment *wink *wink.
well, being the skeptic, as always, how much you have to spend to get 'special' treatment ? LOL

PS: upped you .. for your efforts ..
Old 15-10-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
My tinted glasses come on, when I see LD at 50

well, being the skeptic, as always, how much you have to spend to get 'special' treatment ? LOL

PS: upped you .. for your efforts ..
Hey bro etsys,

Firstly thanks for upping my points! The lady drinks at 30,40, 5 I think should be quite standard at all places? Sorry coz this is actually one of the first Pinoy pubs I went to. I have been to Duxton area there one of the pubs once, but several years ago so cant really remember.

Also, to answer your question regarding how much I spent, to be very honest I had only spent about close to 100 over dollars before I was accorded that special treatment with the special "VIP seating". Irony is there are times when I have spent a few hundred like 300 plus once or twice, yet got nothing more than to feel up the girl's titties through her bra. And the time I spent just over a hundred dollars, I have gotten the special treatment. Guess also depends on luck and if the bar manager around. He is a very nice guy who always asks the girls to bring customers to the VIP sofa. I have seen it before so I know.

Hope I answered your question bro
Old 15-10-2013, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 15
sewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi bros, just started following this thread and woud like to recommend a solid Pinay joint. Its Decades Bar, at 15 Neil Road. Its further down from Pinnacle at Duxton, just next to Maxwell Food Centre.

The Pub is empty most of the times even after 10 pm during weekdays, & the service these girls prvide are superb. There is a special "Sofa" with curtains around it near the back of the pub where lot of hanky panky happens. I even had 2 fj with 2 different girls (on different days of course) there and nobody can see. Been going therefor past 2 years and am good friends with the manager. Still in touch with one of the Pinays I Fucked sometime last month & might bring her go hotel during her off days.

Had a lot of kinky experiences there which I can share if bros r keen to hear Do visit it when u can, or can hook up with me and go together also. More the merrier!
Thanks for sharing bro! Will up you when power recovers.
Old 15-10-2013, 02:52 AM
Samster

NigelFarage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Very goog informative post, thanks
Old 15-10-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
rajahprashanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you share the contact?
Old 15-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajahprashanna View Post
Haha bro..there is no contact. The contact is of course the address. Like mentioned its 15 Neil Road. Decades Bar is the name. If you are talking about the girl's ctc m afraid it will not be so appropriate as they gave me their number coz I was there as a customer. Suggest you drop the place a visit. Let me know if anything.
Old 15-10-2013, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewn910516 View Post
Thanks for sharing bro! Will up you when power recovers.
Thanks so much bro!
Old 15-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster

Bros let me know if any of you have visited there already or would like to visit. The bar manager is Meng..I used to have his number but accidently deleted it. Must get it from him the next time I visit. He is a short and chubby looking guy.
Old 16-10-2013, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajahprashanna View Post
how old are you mate ??? Just curious .. for you are throwing newbie questions like contact for a bar ..

Quote:
. Must get it from him the next time I visit. He is a short and chubby looking guy.
Look carefully again .. guy or girl ??
Old 16-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bkgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I had a good time here last night. I brought 2 Pinays back to the sofa. One was a stand-up gal and made sure I had a great time. The second, sadly, was a con (Ella) and didn't stay. She was the one who convinced me to head to the back in the first place. She kept appearing long enough to sip her drink and then sitting with other customers outside. I had a word with the manager who was yelling at her when I left; no idea if permanent action was taken.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1