The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

brothers.. sorry please do not ask me for location of the pub.. i pass the contacts to a few bros here already but i think if too much contacts given, the wind will come very strongly very soon..

sorry to the rest of brothers who asked me for contacts.

i heard the wind is going very strongly against this pub, one more time the pub may close..

please do not let another playground collasped due to over-sharing..

to the brothers who got the contacts, please go and enjoy but keep it discreet.
Old 30-12-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 13
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Woke up from sleep and feeling horny. Saw a chio bu in pinay pub last night. Wanna go down to sianz her later and ofcos hopefully bed her if she is willing.
Old 30-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lol. Did u go? Hope u success bro. Another bro will conquer the pinay world.
Old 30-12-2011, 01:21 AM
Samster

ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSC View Post
Lol. Did u go? Hope u success bro. Another bro will conquer the pinay world.
Pub w/o BF but got to wait till the girl knock off. Meanwhile, having supper to charge up in case later need to bonk her hard.
Old 30-12-2011, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 22
deedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR as promised.

have not been to TP for maybe over a year cause a year ago me and my buddy went there but it was so quiet and we did not know where to go. this time thanks to limborock we knew exactly where to head to. the place with more expensive LD as you go up. you should know exactly where i am referring to.

got there around 730 maybe, not crowded but not empty either. was afraid no girls would come to our table so we waited awhile, sure enough they came and introduced the more expensive LD as you go up system. used to have the 5 tequila to get body shot in the past so we asked if they can do that and my buddy's girl said yes. he sure enjoyed it while the mood was in and since it was our first time we decided to go up spend about 2 hours in there, 3 rounds of drinks per girl and my buddy didn't regret at all. it is probably because we've been going to ktvs where the girls do nothing. but thanks to the brothers here who shared, we had a good time tonight.

playability: frenching, handjobs and fingering. i hear the bar fine is 400.

we went for the bigger room cause we wanted more space for more fun but saw the guys in the smaller room having more fun than us. so big is not always better.

hope i can be given access to the p-list
Old 30-12-2011, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedesilover View Post
FR as promised.

have not been to TP for maybe over a year cause a year ago me and my buddy went there but it was so quiet and we did not know where to go. this time thanks to limborock we knew exactly where to head to. the place with more expensive LD as you go up. you should know exactly where i am referring to.

got there around 730 maybe, not crowded but not empty either. was afraid no girls would come to our table so we waited awhile, sure enough they came and introduced the more expensive LD as you go up system. used to have the 5 tequila to get body shot in the past so we asked if they can do that and my buddy's girl said yes. he sure enjoyed it while the mood was in and since it was our first time we decided to go up spend about 2 hours in there, 3 rounds of drinks per girl and my buddy didn't regret at all. it is probably because we've been going to ktvs where the girls do nothing. but thanks to the brothers here who shared, we had a good time tonight.

we went for the bigger room cause we wanted more space for more fun but saw the guys in the smaller room having more fun than us. so big is not always better.

Good FR but if can ignore the minor details will be flawless. Good effort. Will discuss with the current Bros who are in p-list now. We exercise extraordinary care in sharing the list as it is sweat, blood and lots of $$$$ spent. Hope u can understand.

PM me your gmail first while waiting for answer.

Happy pinaying!!!!!!
Old 30-12-2011, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was bored, went to a pub a central location, was ushered into a second door.

2 pinays came to my table, i indicated interest in the taller, prettier, sexier dressed pinay, the other left the table. She began to dance and sway to the music, soon she had her perky ass grinding and rubbing my groin area, my hands began to roam under her short dress.
She had a tight hot pants underneath to prevent 'free' autoroaming. She turned and face me and asked for a LD. I whispered into her ear the conditions for her first LD and she went away.

She came back with her LD and the bill, before making payment i verified if she had fulfilled my condition. She did! She had taken off the pants underneath the very short dress, but left her g-string on! Partial fulfillment is better than nothing, so I passed her 50 and she made her way to the cashier to pay, very kinky to see her butt cheeks peaking out as she walked.
When she came back, i did heavy autoroaming but was denied entry at the entrance of her love canal, she finished her 5 shots in double quick time and asked me to BF her.
I left the bar shortly after buying her x1 LD. She was getting very pushy for BF, LD and even pre-paid topup cards. Sian 1/2.

This pub is known for high playabiliy due to it's layout and smoky environment, how much fun you want to have is dependent on which girl you pick.
Old 30-12-2011, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSC View Post
hey pinay chionging bros..

i just went down to my pub again and got my 36b pinay lover again..

just for 1 LD, coz no choice u need her company u have to pay.. and 2 mugs of beer.. i got another heavenly HJ from her.. this time she telling me she will barfine herself just to spend one whole day with me

Time to go home now..
U the MAN!

U successfully KC her! Upped you 9pts!
Old 30-12-2011, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wow.. seems like everyone's been on an outing recently. good juicy FRs being posted.

Bro KLGL: this place u went to, is it in the P-list?

Well, went to place with the ship steering wheels with bro ilovejuagen yest nite (early morning in fact). last min plan. got an sms from him and decided to touch base there. last time went there was a mth back with bro inluv07 and bro osama. quite surprisingly, 85% of the gerls totally diff. quality was on the downside and playability was very very low compared to the previous batch of ladies. advice to all bros: skip this place for now. maybe few mths later will recce again and check out and revert.

we then proceed to where bro ilovejuagen saw a charming, sweet lady in pink floral dress. he got the horny look alrdy by then. keep turning and looking. place was quite pack that note, stop for 1 jug but left.

gerls here normally (if they do FL) will offer a price of 200sgd. they finish rather late than usual. so have to wait for them to finish work. got a gerl b4 from this place, she followed me but didnt ask for any sum of money. but in the end gave abt 50sgd for taxi fare and extra to buy food. managed to get a glimpse of her yest note but since she was drunk the time i saw her, so pretended not to notice her. good place for bros who are into the chasing game cos the gerls can go out after and b4 work as no restrictions by company.

guess bro ilovejuagen must be at the place now possibly virtually PCC while staring at the gerl .. Good luck!
Old 30-12-2011, 02:29 AM
Samster

limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by butters View Post
Bro are you up for PSC ?
Im sori, didnt manage to see yr post in time as got called up for last min work. there will be a next time, im sure.

so did u eventually go?
Old 30-12-2011, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedesilover View Post
FR as promised.

glad u enjoyed yurself bro! if ur into the private room scenario. i got another place for u where the gerls are a wee bit wilder. bbbj and cim included.. LDs abt the same as the place in yr FR.

btw, will revert wrt the P-list.
Old 30-12-2011, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGL View Post
Was bored, went to a pub a central location, was ushered into a second door.

2 pinays came to my table, i indicated interest in the taller, prettier, sexier dressed pinay, the other left the table. She began to dance and sway to the music, soon she had her perky ass grinding and rubbing my groin area, my hands began to roam under her short dress.
She had a tight hot pants underneath to prevent 'free' autoroaming. She turned and face me and asked for a LD. I whispered into her ear the conditions for her first LD and she went away.

She came back with her LD and the bill, before making payment i verified if she had fulfilled my condition. She did! She had taken off the pants underneath the very short dress, but left her g-string on! Partial fulfillment is better than nothing, so I passed her 50 and she made her way to the cashier to pay, very kinky to see her butt cheeks peaking out as she walked.
When she came back, i did heavy autoroaming but was denied entry at the entrance of her love canal, she finished her 5 shots in double quick time and asked me to BF her.
I left the bar shortly after buying her x1 LD. She was getting very pushy for BF, LD and even pre-paid topup cards. Sian 1/2.

This pub is known for high playabiliy due to it's layout and smoky environment, how much fun you want to have is dependent on which girl you pick.
Bro, I learnt something from ur FR. Thanks!
Old 30-12-2011, 08:31 AM
Samster

Seems like everyone is having fun in the countdown to new year. Cheers bros.

Bro limborock. Got kc before this gal go with u free. Good job. Cheers !
Old 30-12-2011, 08:37 AM
Samster

deedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejuagen View Post
Bro, I learnt something from ur FR. Thanks!
I think I did too.
Old 30-12-2011, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGL View Post
2 pinays came to my table, i indicated interest in the taller, prettier, sexier dressed pinay, the other left the table.
how does everyone indicate none interest if a girl keeps hanging around you? will you be tactful? or blatant? i always get those i am not interested in die die don't want to leave.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1