The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibiza79 View Post
There is this P*** P*** which i been to a few times. Got pool, karaoke and 1-2 gers tat i heard the voice damn powerz. I sat with one a few times that worked in jap last time, and another one that went back ph le. Action low to medium. Went there just for the pool and pinay company. Some of their pool skills quite steady also. Otherwise is me lousy. Haha.
is it the one beside p***??
Old 08-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 13
ibiza79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyibiza79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro i not at 'shen' as u can remember all the names. I rem the one i go to after motorboating good enuf already. Will pm u the exact name.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is this P*** P*** which i been to a few times. Got pool, karaoke and 1-2 gers tat i heard the voice damn powerz. I sat with one a few times that worked in jap last time, and another one that went back ph le. Action low to medium. Went there just for the pool and pinay company. Some of their pool skills quite steady also. Otherwise is me lousy. Haha.
pool.. karaoke.. sounds like my kinda place.. pool cue needs to work... do they have free pool? cos some place have free pool until abt 8 or 9 pm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pojstemp View Post
back to old days, every trip to psc, never miss Ab__.
Its closed now n forever, I think. Its hardcore type.
The most I got to was to shoot in the panties while
circling around the clit. Did not manage to get in.
hahaha. Felt bad as she got to rush to clean up.

dats a one-of-a-kind joint... miss it also now... i got a BBBJ CIM... while my fren did the full job there... all while in the pub itself...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:36 PM
Samster

OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by butters View Post
there is a very good chance that you were there in psc when i was there . sigh

was in psc from 11pm to 1am last nite...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
Old 08-12-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster

ibiza79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyibiza79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post
pool.. karaoke.. sounds like my kinda place.. pool cue needs to work... do they have free pool? cos some place have free pool until abt 8 or 9 pm...
Dun have leh, standard 2 bucks. If u find one pinay pub got free pool, must pm. I blanja 1 jug. Think my money down the pool slots also quite substantial. The thing abt p*** p*** is that they dun practise winner stay- so that u can play with ur gal.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun have leh, standard 2 bucks. If u find one pinay pub got free pool, must pm. I blanja 1 jug. Think my money down the pool slots also quite substantial. The thing abt p*** p*** is that they dun practise winner stay- so that u can play with ur gal.

check you pm...

Old 08-12-2011, 02:13 PM
Samster

Pm received. One jug owed.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 13
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went down to LP Cxxxx x to explore as per Info from Bro. Limborock. Pool table is occupied. A ger by the name, Jxxx, came over to sit with me. Earlier 20s, average look, B boob.

Ordered small San Miguel for myself. Karaoke is playing loud. She kept pestering me and I told her to wait. 3 VIP rooms and a smoke room. $50 for the use of VIP room. Ger quota is $30 x 6. Barfine $300.

After some warm up with her and look see look see, bought her $20 drink. As Bro Osama mentioned, gers here drink like water. Told her that will come back tomorrow to play pool with her. Pool is $2.

Went down to lower lvl pub within same building, Cxxxxx Uxxx and Mxxxxx came to sit with me. Told me I am her 1st customer of the night. Asked her to play pool with me. She obliged. Told her is her 1st day of work there. Did not ask for drink during the game. I liked that.

After first game, a PH guy challenged me with the pool game. During the 1st game, she started to ask for drink. Told her to wait. Lost 1st game and asked for 2nd game for revenge. Told her will buy her drink if I win. In the end, lost 1st game but win 2nd one. She asked where is her drink. Told her go out supper with me then will get her drink. She refused. Gave all sort of reasons. Not much actions here either.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

A new joint opened some time ago at OT 3rd floor. It's in the back. Inside you will be attacked by Pinay-chicks. Some of them look ok, some not so ok. Of course I took an ok looking sexy gal who pressed and played cock all the time I was inside the pub. She also showed me a VIP-part of the pub (behind curtains). If you're interested then entry to the VIP-area will cost you some 150 bucks.
My damage: s$60 + s$10 tips.
Old 11-12-2011, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
A new joint opened some time ago at OT 3rd floor. It's in the back. Inside you will be attacked by Pinay-chicks. Some of them look ok, some not so ok. Of course I took an ok looking sexy gal who pressed and played cock all the time I was inside the pub. She also showed me a VIP-part of the pub (behind curtains). If you're interested then entry to the VIP-area will cost you some 150 bucks.
The joint is newly renovated. It was earlier called Girl Next Door. Not sure of the new name. But in here you can easily get a BJ by 3 to 4 girls who take turn to blow you !!!

This is a truly Hard Core joint .....
Old 11-12-2011, 08:11 AM
Samster

Bros... I think we shd stop mentioning the names of the joints and locations here... Even if u juz type P*** or C**** *

Reason is i think the boys in blue are very active now... Two weeks ago RS was checked... Last friday BQ was checked..

Old 11-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Wow. Never tried OT before. OC also not around tonight. hmm.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:43 AM
Samster

Monday blues today... Going for field trip later today to a location which i have not tried before... Will be first time there... Also noticed this location not mentioned before here... Or very little mentioned that i must have missed it...

Anyone interested to tag along pls PM... Will only reply to trusted and reputable bros...

Old 12-12-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

Monday blues today... Going for field trip later today to a location which i have not tried before... Will be first time there... Also noticed this location not mentioned before here... Or very little mentioned that i must have missed it...

Anyone interested to tag along pls PM... Will only reply to trusted and reputable bros...
where?????
Old 12-12-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post
where?????

Check your PM...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1