The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of
Re: KTV Kakis

e]
Old 24-12-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Seems like Supreme and Empire same owners
Old 24-12-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

mummy lissa
Old 25-12-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
SamKam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, you all know how is Dynasty Classic?
Old 25-12-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Saw in 1 Empire mummy WeChat moment a customer run bill $256. Sat with 7 girls some more. Photo and mobile number posted in her moments.
Wonder why they dare to run when sg is so small place.
Old 25-12-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 6
beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNova View Post
Well, basically is a same concept as Zara, room space is much spacious than Zara, Waiters service is great as usual. Attentive room service, girls wise many selections: Thai, China, Viet and the mummy we assigned is pretty cute. Mummy overwhelm the girls parade

Drinks promo:
1 tower $118, 2 towers $168 + Free one more towers
So 3 towers for $168 is a pretty good deals for a high end posh decorated joint.

Girl service pretty much the same as Zara, nothing much to shout about.

Overall this is a good chill drinking place. Sound system is modem and good. Can play your own phone music.

Plus definitely have to order their in house kitchen food, great taste, good portion. Have to order and eat while drinking lots of beer at there.

Cheers,
My sincere and humble review of Empire!
Hi bro, is it true tips differ for China vs viet?
Old 25-12-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what i know is viet $50, the rest regions $100, who can confirm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemer2018 View Post
Hi bro, is it true tips differ for China vs viet?
Old 25-12-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 6
beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future

Haven't cheong for some time.. But only always viets for me.. A different tip for other countries is indeed not enticing
Old 26-12-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by percyjackson View Post
Hi all take note scammer has appear again, the one that call 2 ladies & run off halfway , he just use the same tatics on my kaki but he don’t dare to show himself. ( look for my post at 31/10/19)
HE did the same on me. BUt i more stupid. I gave him $350 cause i believe he is the organiser and i need to support him. Then he ran off and i have to pay the cost of ktv and his girls. Total i need to pay 1 K around there.

People do take note. He is a short and small fellow with tattoo on his arm. His lip i think is clefted. Maybe retribution since his birth. I dunno if calll police will help or not but i will make a case. Just in case he do damage to others too
Old 26-12-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginend View Post
From my experience, this user has been changing his plans so i have not met him.

And from your experience, I also met similar case as you.
I totally know how you feel.

Maybe, it is best to pay the bills upfront for new users. It can safeguard you.
Anyone know how to hunt him down. He ran yesterday during KTV and i even gave him $350 and paid the bill cause i trust him. But his girls and mummy need me to tip. He is a short and small guy with clefted lips. I will go to police but anyone can hunt him down.
Old 26-12-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Anyone know how to hunt him down. He ran yesterday during KTV and i even gave him $350 and paid the bill cause i trust him. But his girls and mummy need me to tip. He is a short and small guy with clefted lips. I will go to police but anyone can hunt him down.

Can share sbf nick line nick so other bros beware.

Normally i ignore pm from 2019 registered nicks
Old 26-12-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 12
CaptainNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
what i know is viet $50, the rest regions $100, who can confirm?
Best is you go check with the mummy itself directly, My information is for references only.

Cheers!
Old 26-12-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 12
CaptainNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Please check is it the same person, I have create a awareness before about last month, you can check back my previous posting.

https://imgur.com/a/VrDVoWw
Old 26-12-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
percyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNova View Post
Please check is it the same person, I have create a awareness before about last month, you can check back my previous posting.

https://imgur.com/a/VrDVoWw
nope not him scammer left arm was tatooed, wore specs too

Would like to add, this is his template the scammer used, if u all see it , it a red flag!!!
https://imgur.com/a/tyhvhI8
Old 26-12-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 5
jjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah bro sorry to hear that, i also kena from him once also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1