The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
sheena

Old 12-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
muatfit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyjimson View Post
Name, Sara
Origin, Sarawak
Boob: 7/10, A cup
Pussy: 8/10, clean shave and no smell
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10, really work hard
GFE, 9/10 she so soft spoken and cute
WIR: Yes, she is a gem,
Damage, RM 250 one shot + hotel my own

Long overdue FR, I make an appointment with this lady Sara and booked a hotel at PJ area. Inform her the room number and she was punctual. So we chit chat and talk about few topic before we proceed to bath This lady speak good English . After bath she asks me lie down and start service me. Her CB and BJ is really good and she will work hard to please you. While she BJ me, I keep rubbing her pussy until she wet wet wet. She reach and a place a condom on me and cowgal me. I let her take the charge since she initiated the move before I request. After that, she asked I to missionary and her leg wide open up and I pump her fast and hard. Next, we change to position which I pump her until she moan loudly. I stop for a min since I had back pain, and she offer to ride me until I cum. She keep pumping me fast, real fast speed until I shout for my cum…really hard cum and she still ride me until my little bro go soft. What an experience with this lady….

Thanks SNN to recommend me this lady.
thanks a lot for all the entire details
i'm got contact from sucknehneh
Old 12-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newaisa View Post
here's another FR

FL Name: ICe
Race: CKT
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10, b cup
Ass: 7.5/10
BBBJ:8/10
GFE: 9/10,
Skin: 9/10 smooth bcos young
Damage: RM250 + hotel
WIR: Yes but not so soon, got 30 more contacts to explore

Set a meeting with this lady at KL area. This lady can really talk and she loves to talk and tease you. First time experience with college student, thanks to my source. Overall very nice experience with her and she is willing to try any position you request and she got the right attitude. Another added point is that she never rush.

Please do not PM me for her contact, i bought from SNN
Set a date with this lady, FR if manage to book her
Old 12-12-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
londick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share ctc no... many thanks
Old 12-12-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kennyjimson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muatfit View Post
thanks a lot for all the entire details
i'm got contact from sucknehneh
Bro, don't need to thank me as i'm just sharing my FR
Just need you to write more FR in future as return
Old 13-12-2011, 01:16 AM
Samster

londick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucknehneh View Post
Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of local freelance from KL and Selangor. Both malay and local chinese...Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to buy/purchase from me...Some of my contacts are College student and most are freelance.

To all newbie, u can purchase from me without begging all the seniors
just my 2 sens...

Pls do not PM me as my inbox always FULL.
Thanks.

SNN
As per mentioned above, do let me know how much is the damage to buy the contact no that u have. i prefer only malay and chinese but do let me know the details, pls mail me at [email protected].

Hope you contact is worth the money i spend since quite a number of member give positive comment on your contact.
thank you.
Old 13-12-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by londick View Post
As per mentioned above, do let me know how much is the damage to buy the contact no that u have. i prefer only malay and chinese but do let me know the details, pls mail me at [email protected].

Hope you contact is worth the money i spend since quite a number of member give positive comment on your contact.
thank you.
I suggest u mail him direct if u wish to get from him
Old 13-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hornybozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Name, Sara
Origin, Sarawak
Boob: 7/10, A cup
Pussy: 8/10, clean shave and no smell
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10, really work hard
GFE, 9/10 she so soft spoken and cute
WIR: Yes, she is a gem,
Damage, RM 250 one shot + hotel my own

Long overdue FR, I make an appointment with this lady Sara and booked a hotel at PJ area. Inform her the room number and she was punctual. So we chit chat and talk about few topic before we proceed to bath This lady speak good English . After bath she asks me lie down and start service me. Her CB and BJ is really good and she will work hard to please you. While she BJ me, I keep rubbing her pussy until she wet wet wet. She reach and a place a condom on me and cowgal me. I let her take the charge since she initiated the move before I request. After that, she asked I to missionary and her leg wide open up and I pump her fast and hard. Next, we change to position which I pump her until she moan loudly. I stop for a min since I had back pain, and she offer to ride me until I cum. She keep pumping me fast, real fast speed until I shout for my cum…really hard cum and she still ride me until my little bro go soft. What an experience with this lady….

Thanks SNN to recommend me this lady.
Great FR from Kenny
Old 13-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Cepetface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi All,

Just wanted to share a short FR on this lady named Diana. She is a ckt staying near to seri petaling. Age around 26, face 7/10, body 7/10, boobs 8/10 c cup big and natural, FJ 8/10, BJ 7/10, GF 7.5/10, WIR Yes, Damage 250

Booked her 2 weeks ago, meet up at one of the budget hotel at PJ. This lady you need to break the ice in order to enjoy better GF feeling. After chit chat for a while, we proceed to bath, she blow me, I daty, bonk her missionary, she ride me fast and end up doggy her in front of the mirror.
haha kenny, i didn't realize you already bonk diana
nice one, she got a great pair of spotlight
Old 14-12-2011, 01:39 AM
Samster

limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share my FR, over due FR

Checked out the list which I bought from SNN, after go through the list and decided to bonk this gal. Called her up and make appointment with her, I left office early that day and I arrived at one of the lrt station and sms her my car number. Got her reply and saw one lady working towards my car, she is ok for me but saw a lot FR mentioned about her wild sex appetite. She will suit me because I'm fast cummer. She recommends her regular budget hotel since I’m not familiar with that area.

Reach hotel and proceed to the room. Out of the sudden, she turn wild when we reach the room, we didn’t chat much and her hand already start to stroke by brother. She is real wild FL, suitable for me or those who prefer unlimited shots.

1st, Proceed to clean up and she start with BBBJ me and I would said her skill is good. Take her own sweet time to blow me, until I cum. yahoo, first time cum in mouth. Take few mins rest before next shots.

2nd, She start to BBBJ me again until my brother hard like rock, she ride me wild. I haven't had a wild cowgirl for a long time and that really make me want to cum soon. I must take charge and told her to stop and I missionary slowly, proceed to doggy and cum to my glory.

3rd, she start handjob me. Then she capped me and rides me but this round I really fuck her hard as I sense I can’t cum so fast. She rides for about 6-7 minutes, then she request me to missionary. I bonked her kao kao from fast gear to low gear and fast again. After bonking for about 10 minutes, I still not feeling like cumming. Then I request her to ride me again, she agreed. She rides me for another 10more minutes, then she feel tired.. She attempt to HJ to finish me but I request her to BJJJ until for another CIM...oh ya, my 3rd short with CIM.

Name: wing
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10 slim
Boobs: A cup
BBBJ: 10/10, can CIM : )
FJ: 8/10, wild
WIR: Yes
Old 14-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Newaisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is good for newcomer who hardly control your cum. She'll suck you dry
Nice FR
Old 14-12-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hornybozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I bonk her once and I still miss her blowjob and cum in mouth.
First time really syok gila
Old 14-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

cheebeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by limfuck View Post

Checked out the list which I bought from SNN, after go through the list and decided to bonk this gal. Called her up and make appointment with her, I left office early that day and I arrived at one of the lrt station and sms her my car number. Got her reply and saw one lady working towards my car, she is ok for me but saw a lot FR mentioned about her wild sex appetite. She will suit me because I'm fast cummer. She recommends her regular budget hotel since I’m not familiar with that area.

Reach hotel and proceed to the room. Out of the sudden, she turn wild when we reach the room, we didn’t chat much and her hand already start to stroke by brother. She is real wild FL, suitable for me or those who prefer unlimited shots.

1st, Proceed to clean up and she start with BBBJ me and I would said her skill is good. Take her own sweet time to blow me, until I cum. yahoo, first time cum in mouth. Take few mins rest before next shots.

2nd, She start to BBBJ me again until my brother hard like rock, she ride me wild. I haven't had a wild cowgirl for a long time and that really make me want to cum soon. I must take charge and told her to stop and I missionary slowly, proceed to doggy and cum to my glory.

3rd, she start handjob me. Then she capped me and rides me but this round I really fuck her hard as I sense I can’t cum so fast. She rides for about 6-7 minutes, then she request me to missionary. I bonked her kao kao from fast gear to low gear and fast again. After bonking for about 10 minutes, I still not feeling like cumming. Then I request her to ride me again, she agreed. She rides me for another 10more minutes, then she feel tired.. She attempt to HJ to finish me but I request her to BJJJ until for another CIM...oh ya, my 3rd short with CIM.

Great great Info for us!!!
Old 15-12-2011, 02:04 AM
Samster

jimmylee7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limfuck View Post

Lol, Wing the sex machine
no doubt she is great...looking forward
Old 15-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster