The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
ahtangge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adelphi basement

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
It's like most things in life isn't it?
Agreed bro. Some of the pretty ones gives damn good GFE. If I am not married, I will love to bring them out to park-tall. haha
Old 26-11-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtangge View Post
Agreed bro. Some of the pretty ones gives damn good GFE. If I am not married, I will love to bring them out to park-tall. haha
Fully agreed, the Thai i had a few weeks ago was such a stunning beauty with great GFE and soft moaning. Really worth it.
if you bring her out to Orchard, almost everyone will envy you.

Last edited by HornyKingKong; 26-11-2015 at 10:51 AM. Reason: orchard
Old 26-11-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
Sodomiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSodomiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Make sure the Thai girl is all real and not bapok then go for sex change
Old 29-11-2015, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
pshan3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypshan3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to recce and tried 1 gal. Was a Msian girl as she said. The figure is good and the boobs is so nicely firm shaped that i straightaway marikita so hard when she take off her clothes. The nipple is so small size and hard when i suck on it. Only thing had to take note is that price is a bit steep but it's worth it since the girl is quite pretty. It's Adelphi , so i expect the pricing.

RTM : depends if i'm near there and got $.
Old 29-11-2015, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshan3 View Post
Went to recce and tried 1 gal. Was a Msian girl as she said. The figure is good and the boobs is so nicely firm shaped that i straightaway marikita so hard when she take off her clothes. The nipple is so small size and hard when i suck on it. Only thing had to take note is that price is a bit steep but it's worth it since the girl is quite pretty. It's Adelphi , so i expect the pricing.

Hi bro! Can pm me location n damage of the msia girl?
Old 29-11-2015, 05:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
AVsensei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshan3 View Post

malaysia+cambodia mix right?
Old 29-11-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

pshan3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypshan3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVsensei View Post
malaysia+cambodia mix right?
She only told me from msia. I only tried the HJ since i always like to test water first.

Last edited by pshan3; 29-11-2015 at 12:26 PM.
Old 30-11-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Any one tried Yuki or Valerie?
Old 30-11-2015, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 9
Comcomff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyComcomff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I know this is a carrot place but I am so attracted by the 1 ladies from the middle shop.

The prices are not carrot esp and she is very friendly ! I always come to see her!she look not tall !but stunning beauty and great with tan skin
Old 30-11-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Selina still mia,
Old 30-11-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
captainboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comcomff View Post
I know this is a carrot place but I am so attracted by the 1 ladies from the middle shop.

The prices are not carrot esp and she is very friendly ! I always come to see her!she look not tall !but stunning beauty and great with tan skin
Negotiate with em.

Last edited by captainboy; 02-12-2015 at 09:00 AM.
Old 30-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comcomff View Post

Might be Valerie....
Old 30-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainboy View Post
Negotiate with em. Say you aren't interested in a massage and just want a nice sensual 10-15 minute handjob at the price of $50-$60. The massage is not real massage anyway with limited timing. Def not good massage. Out of 10 ladies, 6 will agree. It works at Adelphi, F.C & OT.
U might as well Pcc? Hahaha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 01-12-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyam View Post
hey bro, i tried this girl just now, but yeah damn hot body but damn ex also....
i had a few drinks, and too bad lost control
Yea she's got a quite hot bod but i don't think will go back to her because it's way too expensive.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyam View Post
yeah i agree bro, it's once in a blue moon for me.
there are better places in town and cheaper too.
Only thing i like about her is her GFE is over the roof. Too overpowered already her GFE and attitude.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1