The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sky_123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Myanmar Girls Discussion Thread

To all bro who interested in Myanmar girl , there a video for u enjoy ^^

https://www.xnxx.com/video-6hzbg8c/myanmar-mdy.medical
Old 26-08-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
Is it true that Burmese girls have low inhibitions? Like they have little issues to be in the nude when there are eyes around?

A friend of mine told me he had a Burmese FB before. She shared a HDB units with 6 other Burmese including her. She shared a room wtih another female Burmese.

One day she brought friend to her unit. Entered the room her roommate just finished shower, in the nude just towel wrapping her hair. She didnt feel shocked or embarassed, can acknowledged my friend some more still talk to friends FB like nothing happened. After a while she covered herself with towel and went to the kitchen. My friend talked to her FB and got horny fast and they both went naked and the FB started to suck his cock.

Suddenly the room mate entered the room without knocking. Room was not locked my friend super stunned yet the roomate seemed heck care.. take something, tell the FB something and then left the room. The FB explained she forgot her handphone thats why she came into the room.

I felt like this is a tall tale, source a bit not credible thats why i ask here can this be true?
You can't generalize based on this incidence. Your friend FB may be working ladies, there was why they are not inhibited.

My ex-boss ran a maid agency and had imported many myanmar maids. Generally decent and soft spoken based on different feedbacks.
Old 29-07-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 14
turbokar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyturbokar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I got myself 2 Burmese fb from my company. They knew one another but they do not know either of them are fb to me. It can get awkward when we have group lunch or dinner. I agreed with some of the bros here, they are relatively more shy compare to other nationality.
Old 29-07-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 12
lololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to behold

-edited for personal reasons-

Last edited by lololhi; 29-07-2020 at 04:03 PM. Reason: -edited-
Old 29-07-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
wuxing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lololhi View Post
currently have a myanmar gf. she is generally conservative and shy. her dressing is not nice but she is quite pretty and attractive. she is still a virgin as of 29 years old. but despite so, she really does her best to please me, by giving me a handjob at her balcony and in my car. next base is blowjob which i think it will happen very soon . i dont intend to go all the way yet because i respect her, but i can see that she will be good one on bed because when i licked and play with her boobs for a short while, she was already freaking wet still haven got to lick and finger her though. cause she is shy
Good catch and thanks for reporting.
Old 29-07-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Mexico1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lololhi View Post
currently have a myanmar gf. she is generally conservative and shy. her dressing is not nice but she is quite pretty and attractive. she is still a virgin as of 29 years old. but despite so, she really does her best to please me, by giving me a handjob at her balcony and in my car. next base is blowjob which i think it will happen very soon . i dont intend to go all the way yet because i respect her, but i can see that she will be good one on bed because when i licked and play with her boobs for a short while, she was already freaking wet still haven got to lick and finger her though. cause she is shy
Thank you so much for the nice share.
Old 29-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Zacross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbokar View Post
I got myself 2 Burmese fb from my company. They knew one another but they do not know either of them are fb to me. It can get awkward when we have group lunch or dinner. I agreed with some of the bros here, they are relatively more shy compare to other nationality.
Haha so good to have 2 fb in same company, but have to be very discreet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1