The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Teacher FB

Are you open to me meeting J?
Old 13-08-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 13-08-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
zagota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice story, support!
Old 13-08-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 13
nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!

Sorry for discontinued story.. Too busy to type... Plus other reasons..
Fast forward to now... Waiting for J at kovan. Gonna fuck her brains out tonight!
Some shit happened so no love between us now.... So tonight last chance to fuck her brains out.

A is doing fine. That another story for later
Old 13-08-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextmenthol View Post
Sorry for discontinued story.. Too busy to type... Plus other reasons..
Fast forward to now... Waiting for J at kovan. Gonna fuck her brains out tonight!
Some shit happened so no love between us now.... So tonight last chance to fuck her brains out.

A is doing fine. That another story for later
Oh no, what happened?!
Old 14-08-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!

So prior to last night, J got me quite irritated with her attitude.. Well, some queens need to be taught a lesson to show who is king.. So i became this 'idiot'gibing in to her tantrums, all the while waiting for that chance. Well that chance came yesterday. So finally get to meet her up. Once 'quenn'J, got into the car, started complain and complain.. Ok... So i smiled and give it. Drived into kovan 81. Booked and room and made our way to the room. Opened, let her entered first... She was still complaining on and on.. Haiz.. Woman.
Once the door is closed, i grabbed her from the back and pushed her on the bed. I pounced on her from her back, grabbed her hair and whispered to her ear.. Enough already ok... U talk so much cock.. How bout u take in some cock! U make me like idiot right...
J was struggling and she knew i was angry. Very angry. I lift her dress up, and my fingers justvwent to dig at her pussy. This time, was moans filled with sadness. Soon she was wet.
I flipped her over and just ripped her blue floral dress open at her chesf, my mouth went to her breasts with my two hands holding her arms. This bitch is gonna get it tonight! I sucked and bite her nipples. Something she liked..... She was struggling abit and i warned her, stop struggling. She kept struggling.. In my fit of anger, i slapped her across her face. For readers who cannot accept, stop reading and move on. U dunno what she did to get me in that fit of anger.
Slowly she started crying... I pull down my berms, grabbed her head, and stuffed my boner into her mouth. Suck it! Slowly she complied.. Sucking me the way its supposed to be done. Wet and sloppy. My hands went to her nipples, pinching them. Making her squeal. She was wet. I went straight inbetween her legs... Put some rubber on,and pump her hard. hard!
While pumping, i took off her dress leaving her just in her bra. She cummed.. Wet! She was shaking but i didn't stop. Pump some more.. I held her legs above my shoulders and pump some more..hard pumps. She started shaking again. Cumming again...
Soon my turn, i stood up, took off the rubber and cummed my little armies all over her face and hair. Then i made her clean me up... Suck it!. I was done with round 1.
Old 14-08-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Slovakian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, please continue
Old 16-08-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for round 2...
good show bro to see who is in command...
Old 16-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Can’t wait for part 2
Old 16-08-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

Round 2
J was already asleep or napping( shacked her out during rd 1). After my cigg and drinks.. While admiring her naked body with some left over cum on her hair... My dick became hard..
Slide over to her face, start sliding my hard dickninto her mouth.. Slowly she aroused... Suck! My command to her.
Slowly can feel some tongue action and some suction. My fingers was sliding in and outher pussy trying to make it wet. Switched to a 69 pos and i pumped my dick into her mouth while i fingerfucked her pussy.. Slowly getting muffled moans and some wet juices in her pussy. She was like limped.. Fucking boring... Dragged her off the bed and into the toilet. Sprayed the warm water and made her clean up. This should make her wake up a bit... True enough, she became a bit energetic. Gave 1 tight slap on her butt. That woke her up!. Still wet, i grabbed her to the dressing table, bent her and entered from behind..... Seeing her getting fucked right In the mirror.. She was quiet but as she got arouses... Her soft moans came.. I realized i didnt have any rubber on.. Fuck.. Just pump only... Position not fun enough. Pushed her on the bed, into a kneeling position, pushed her knees together and i went it. Yeah.. Tighter. U guys shld try it... Moans getting louder... Suddenly she acreamed ahh... She came.. 3rd time already.. I didnt stopped.. Just keep on pumping.. This time her juices was alot... Feelingvcame, i pulled out and grabbwd her head, stick my dick into her mouth and 2nd wave of my army chiong! Made her swallowed everything
Old 16-08-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
rupahit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Round 2 is fucking hot, got round 3?
Old 16-08-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

Confirm have round 3!
Old 16-08-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

4rds in total
Old 16-08-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Wow, power la you!
Old 17-08-2018, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1