The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
lol wtf is this "you cannot catch me" shit? Are you a kid playing "police-and-thief" in the playground? Grow the fuck up will you?

And nah dude. Nobody needs to catch you. Your parents are the ones who are shamed for raising a shit-stain for a son. You are the one who has to live with the fact that you're a grade-A cunt who thinks its an awesome achievement to cheat girls into sleeping with him.

So yea, continue doing whatever the fuck you want. If you have anything remotely like a conscience in that black little hole you call your heart, you're gonna wake up someday and realize what a pathetic little twat you have been all your life. Alternatively, you'll just piss off the wrong motherfucker eventually and end up in the news.

I hope its the latter.
People acting as if I put this girls personal details and her pictures up on here? I don’t even remember her and since she hasn’t pressed any charges it seems she doesn’t care so why does everyone else? And your post in the other thread asks for the site runners to find me, isn’t that illegal? People here write stories about rape and other nasty things, don’t see much hoo hah over it.
Old 15-08-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone Fucked insurance agents promising to buy but in the end never buy

People acting as if I put this girls personal details and her pictures up on here? I don’t even remember her and since she hasn’t pressed any charges it seems she doesn’t care so why does everyone else? And your post in the other thread asks for the site runners to find me, isn’t that illegal? People here write stories about rape and other nasty things, don’t see much hoo hah over it.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

People acting as if I put this girls personal details and her pictures up on here? I don’t even remember her and since she hasn’t pressed any charges it seems she doesn’t care so why does everyone else? And your post in the other thread asks for the site runners to find me, isn’t that illegal? People here write stories about rape and other nasty things, don’t see much hoo hah over it. As for my foul language I have a right to defend Myself. Considering this is a site for perverts not sure anyone has a right to judge me.
Old 16-08-2018, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
People acting as if I put this girls personal details and her pictures up on here? I don’t even remember her and since she hasn’t pressed any charges it seems she doesn’t care so why does everyone else? And your post in the other thread asks for the site runners to find me, isn’t that illegal? People here write stories about rape and other nasty things, don’t see much hoo hah over it. As for my foul language I have a right to defend Myself. Considering this is a site for perverts not sure anyone has a right to judge me.
You are a really sad case. Still thinking you’re justified in what you did. Not pressing charges doesn’t mean she doesn’t care. Do you seriously believe what you did, which is cheating on her, fucking her for free, has no consequences on her ? And we didn’t state anywhere in our posts we “intended to find you”.

As for your foul language. Defending yourself doesn’t have to involve language like yours. It merely shows your mindset and your attitude towards others. Yes this is a site for perverts. But what you did got nothing to do with what the site is about.

You go to any of the FL site and screw any of the girls there, give her the money and then after the deed, go through her belongings and take the payment back. You see if you get people agreeing to what you did.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 16-08-2018, 06:24 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
People acting as if I put this girls personal details and her pictures up on here? And your post in the other thread asks for the site runners to find me, isn’t that illegal?
Is what you did legal too ?

And as for posting pics of the girl. Isn’t that what you’ve done before ? Posting pics of the girl you fucked without censoring her features
I guess it’s cos it’s been too long and you don’t have her details or pics. Otherwise you would have done so.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 16-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You have a seriously warped sense of what's right and wrong. Did you have a fucked up childhood?

It would be more screwed up if you did put up this girl's particulars. But even if you did not, you have done a very despicable thing by tricking a desperate young person into having sex with you. And what's worse, you think its something worth bragging about.

What makes you think the girl doesn't care just because she didn't press charges? She could be really pissed, but she's just too darned scared or ignorant to do anything about it. Either way, it doesn't change the fact that you did something wrong. Criminal even.

And dude you have serious comprehension issues because I did not ask people to track you down. I think you're referring to this line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
So to make it work, you guys will probably need a CSI brigade. And let's say you did indeed manage to expose Chopsumbong and shame him. Some people might ask if you're going too far being judge, jury and executioner.
Read carefully you stupid fuckwad. I even alluded to the fact that exposing you in real life would be "being judge, jury and executioner", and it would be going "too far".

Quote:
People here write stories about rape and other nasty things, don’t see much hoo hah over it.
That's the operational word. There is a huge difference between fact and fiction. Should George Clooney and Brad Pitt go to jail because they stole millions of dollars in Ocean's 11? Your logic fails big time.

Quote:
Lol ok you sad fuck now go wank into a sock
lol dude wanking into a sock is much better than cheating someone into having sex with you.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Did you all forgot who started this thread? 😂 in comparison, TS is also such person. Dun forget about him hahaha
Old 16-08-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Did you all forgot who started this thread? 😂 in comparison, TS is also such person. Dun forget about him hahaha
Yes. But he didn’t go as far as signing, rummaging through her property then tearing up the signed documents.

It’s like telling the FL fuck first pay later.

And

Fuck and pay, rummage through her bag to take back the money n then leaving

Old 16-08-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
Ok dude, I am sorry to the 2 bros earlier I promised to up today because I will be zapping 2 persons. 1 of them is you. Don't worry, I will leave my full nick when I zap you later at 4pm
Hi, bro. Don't mind I will be joining the zap Q.

I totally agree with you !

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Old 16-08-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Chopsumbong,

Fiction and real life are inverse. You may argue that there are bros in this forum that wrote about fiction that broaches into despicable and unscrupulous acts but they are merely just fiction. There was no malice in real life to any person.

On the contrary, what you have done are heinous crime, acts of thievery and fraud in real life. You are not only deceptive, despicable and unscrupulous but utterly wicked.

If left unchecked, we would be seen condoning and to some extent encouraging such cruel and unrestrained behaviour.

I stand by bros like Sfan and peanodood1337 who lend their voices against such unjust act.

JB

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 16-08-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
Dear Chopsumbong,

Fiction and real life are inverse. You may argue that there are bros in this forum that wrote about fiction that broaches into despicable and unscrupulous acts but they are merely just fiction. There was no malice in real life to any person.

On the contrary, what you have done are heinous crime, acts of thievery and fraud in real life. You are not only deceptive, despicable and unscrupulous but utterly wicked.

If left unchecked, we would be seen condoning and to some extent encouraging such cruel and unrestrained behaviour.

I stand by bros like Sfan and peanodood1337 who lend their voices against such unjust act.

JB
Please don’t send me to Sammyboy prison for my crimes lol, and it’s funny I’m being lectured on unscrupulous behaviour by Justin Bieber, the dude who fat shamed girls, drove his Lambo in Florida neighbourhood throwing things at people’s windows.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Please don’t send me to Sammyboy prison for my crimes lol, and it’s funny I’m being lectured on unscrupulous behaviour by Justin Bieber, the dude who fat shamed girls, drove his Lambo in Florida neighbourhood throwing things at people’s windows.
Nah. No need to send you to prison. That’s not our job.

The message is obviously lost on you due to your poor upbringing.

What’s more important is for the message to get across to others

We don’t need to do anything to you. The damage to you has already been done by yourself to yourself

Old 16-08-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
What I find really really sad for you, yes, you, is your perspectives on what you did. The language you used to describe your victim, calling her bitch and slut and saying that she deserved your actions

That, to me, is the tragedy that is you. You obviously have got no respect for ladies and women. I pity your gf, wife, daughters, current or future. That they have you as a relative. One who obviously has no respect nor morals even among the bros here.

Like one of the bros here said. You have a tendency to be a sex offender.

Old 16-08-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Echidna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I know a lot here condemned me for fucking other ppl wives. But At least me and those wives end it on a good note and willingly, never do such despicable things like you
Old 16-08-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow you’re so cool to zap me!! Makes u feel big ! Anyways the papers were not in her bag,she was carrying the papers in the policy folder. I didn’t ransack her or steal her wallet. Everyone here needs to relax and and stop being so jealous.
Ur reply doesn't deviate from my point.

As long as u took something from someone without knowledge is considered as stealing.

Period

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1