The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Tink this other Tet jingle/song is more popular, can hear practically everywhere.....

Tet Tet Tet Tet Tet roi, Tet Tet Tet Tet Te roi.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Tet Tet den roi...Tet Tet den roi...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-02-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

​Tropical storm threatens East Vietnam Sea ahead of Lunar New Year

Typhoon Sanba may reach the East Vietnam Sea on February 15

By Duy Khang / Tuoi Tre News February 12, 2018, 11:03 GMT+7

A tropical depression which formed east of the Philippines has become a storm and is heading toward the East Vietnam Sea.

Typhoon Sanba developed on Sunday afternoon, according to the National Center for Hydro-meteorological Forecasting.

As of 4:00 pm on Sunday, the tropical storm was located about 1,000 kilometers southeast of the Philippines, packing winds at 60 to 75km per hour and gusts at up to 100km an hour.

It is forecast to travel westward at a velocity of 30km per hour in the next 24 hours.

By 4:00 pm on Monday, Sanba will have been 400 kilometers southeast of the Philippines, and its wind speed can reach 90km an hour.

In the next 24 to 48 hours, the typhoon is expected to continue its westward journey before reaching the southern Philippines on Tuesday afternoon.

It will keep heading west in the next 48 to 72 hours at an average speed of 25 to 30km an hour.

By 7:00 am on February 15, the storm will have been 450 kilometers east of Vietnam's Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelago, with wind speed at 60 and 75km per hour.

Meanwhile, a cold front has been lowering temperatures in northern and north-central Vietnam since Sunday evening.

Average lows in the region are expected to be 11 to 14 degrees Celsius and can fall below five degrees Celsius in mountainous areas.

Southern localities are forecast to experience the lowest temperature of between 20 and 23 degrees Celsius and the highest of 28 and 31 degrees Celsius.

Old 12-02-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Ho Chi Minh City flower street ready to celebrate Year of Dog

By Duy Khang / Tuoi Tre News February 12, 2018, 10:33 GMT+7

https://tuoitrenews.vn/news/lifestyl...dog/44106.html

Old 13-02-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
amazing theme...now you are in awe...

Wow super cheem.............wat theme wat awe?????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 13-02-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
eager hawkish relatives (1 passenger 20 hawks at airport) waiting to receive lixi...

when did you started traveling in Friday...

Shhhhh......no wan other people to know..........

What hawks.........vultures maybe more appropriate.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 13-02-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow super cheem.............wat theme wat awe?????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
chimologist - study of cheem or chim....

awe - awesome...

Old 13-02-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:

What hawks.........vultures maybe more appropriate.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
vultures or hawks are birds or feather of prey...

Old 14-02-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have never used AirBnB before but my other super regular HCM kaki that is with me on most of my trips use it very frequently and I always kaypo go and see his those studio apartments

Try lah, the prices is not very expensive about 35usd/day you can get quite a nice studio apartment in D1 already

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Thanks mate for your reply and info !!! 😉
Old 14-02-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
chimologist - study of cheem or chim....

awe - awesome...

I think you are mistaken liao, I am not wondering about the dicktionery meaning of those words but the relation it has to my previous post which u replied to using these words......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-02-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
vultures or hawks are birds or feather of prey...

The reason I used vultures instead of hawks as an analogy is quite simple actually, especially for those that likes to watch Natgeo or Animal channels

Birds of prey like hawks & eagles are hunters, meaning they really work for their food, thats why we used to call those old birds in KTVs as eagles

Vultures on the other hand are opportunistic creatures that feeds on those carrion or leftover hunts from other animals, they do not hunt themselves but instead try to feed off others........so now you understand why I said those relatives are vultures instead of hawks???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-02-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Tong tong chiang, tong tong chiang.....its the time of the year where I am going to FO for many days liao to cheong.........

Advance Happy Lunar New Year to all

& may you be blessed with lots of doggie positions to come

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-02-2018, 10:50 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So unfair.......nobody offer to me........huhuhu........

BTW now you sound like an OKT

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Mai like that la, nobody share, i share with you lo.

Leave no man behind....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
{any reason to quote entire post - edited by mod}

i got no censor ver de....lol...may b send 2 u on pm later another day...lol

jus share share onli...
Nabei u. so late then share with me but is ok. at least still share.

Make me morning die cock stand and nose bleed, you bad la

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily

Last edited by Hurricane88; 14-02-2018 at 12:02 PM.
Old 14-02-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:

Why should men have all the fun while women are slaving away in the kitchen?
i like tis pix of the meals...every yr,every drop of sweat frm work,every hardship we hv, it's all 4 our stomuch 3 meals aday...4 our family....once a year, families all gathered...jus 2 hv a good nice meal & catch up 1 another.

Quote:
AO DAI!!! AO DAI!!! I LIKE!!!

brother mod got ani vitnam tet song 2 share share boh?

Quote:
So unfair.......nobody offer to me........huhuhu........

BTW now you sound like an OKT
aiyo brother snipe, i onli share share the none censor ver wit him onli la...lol...ok,ok...i aso share share a bit of others here 2...

From hanoi,so i tht i shld post here....lol

Old 14-02-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

shw one but hide 2 pix below

( Click to show/hide )

Old 14-02-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Tis two is extras....lol...no related 2 the abv 4 pix.

( Click to show/hide )

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1