The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Errrmmm I tot we are the real crocodiles or buayas feeding in HCM???

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
those are roberto carrot007...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-07-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where?????? Where??????

I am always super helpful towards SSSSSYTs...................only

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
tot you flew there every two weeks...so you are donating to their pocket money funds...

Old 09-07-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Classic examples of gamblers...even Vietnam have no legal soccer betting....

__________________________________________________ ______

Five times Vietnamese score their own goals at World Cup 2018

By Minh Nga July 9, 2018 | 03:25 pm GMT+7

Losing their bets puts football and gambling fans in debt, and their lives in peril.

In a story that is repeated every four years, Vietnamese fans are biting off more than they can chew while betting on World Cup games, and things go downhill from there.

In the cases sampled here, people have lost neighbors, luxury phones and peace of mind to the extent that some have been driven to attempted suicides.

Stealing an ambulance

After repeated losses in World Cup gambling, Nguyen Minh Ho, 38, left his hometown in the Mekong Delta province of An Giang for Ho Chi Minh City to avoid his creditors.

But life did not get easier in the nation’s biggest city, nor did it solve his problems. With no money and no life, Ho had to wait in line for charity meals. Early in the morning of June 24, when he was waiting for such a meal at a hospital in Binh Tan District, Ho noticed an ambulance in the yard with its key in the ignition.

He decided to take the vehicle and flee, his only thought being to sell it somehow and pay off his debt.

Not long after, he was caught at a toll station not very far from the city.

Bloody, neighborly spat

Tong Van Hung, 35, in the central province of Quang Nam was wondering if the final score of the match between Russia and Uruguay on June 25 that he’d heard was accurate, so he came to his neighbor, Phan Chi Cong, for confirmation.

When Cong told him a different score, Hung got angry and accused his neighbor of lying. The conversation escalated into violence with Cong hitting and stabbing Hung.

Hung was treated at the provincial hospital and is out of danger, but it is uncertain whether he can enjoy the remaining matches with the physical pain he has to endure, not to mention the bad blood established with his neighbor.

Driven to suicide

Doctors at a hospital in Ho Chi Minh City saved the lives of two men on June 27 after they consumed pesticides to kill themselves. The reason was the same: losing World Cup bets.

P.V.N., 47, was found by his family members shortly after he’d consumed the poison, while L.X.T., 34, had second thoughts and asked his family to take him to the hospital. Their hospital stays might have led them to miss some games, but there is no information on whether they have the stomach to gamble again.

In another case, a young man was saved by marine police after he jumped down from a bridge across the Cam River in the northern city of Hai Phong on July 8. He jumped despite efforts by his father (on the phone) and many passers-by to dissuade him.

But after jumping down, he tried to save himself, and thankfully, the police arrived just in time. People close to the young man said he had watched the quarterfinals of the World Cup and learnt he was deep in debt.

Red card after three in a row

A 62-year-old man in Hanoi was taken to the hospital on June 19 after he stayed up all night watching three World Cup games in a row.

Doctor Phan Thao Nguyen at the E Hosptial, a general public facility in the city, said the man already had a cardiovascular problem, and did not have the heart for such prolonged excitement.

Sell luxury, buy ordinary

From a few days after World Cup 2018 kicked off until now, one common scene at cell phone stores in Ho Chi Minh City is that many people have visited them to sell their luxury smartphones.

On June 27, a man came to a shop in Binh Thanh District to sell an iPhoneX for VND20 million ($866). He bought a used iPhone 6 at VND3.5 million. He told VnExpress that he needed the money to settle a World Cup bet that he lost.

A few days later, within one hour, three people visited a shop in District 1 to sell three luxury Galaxy smartphones, and one of them bought a much cheaper phone. All three had bad luck with their World Cup bets.

Old 09-07-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Full Anthony Bourdain Saigon Street Food Tour (Owners reflect on Bourdain's visit)

Old 10-07-2018, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
correct lah...that's her very honest gal...friend tip her for holding the bag...managed to speak to her after calling the vinasun operator...taxi driver also helpful...

Thats why most of the time when I travel I prefer not to lug a big luggage along or multiple luggage around cos either damn ma-huan or chance of losing it.... even last time when I was stationed in Danang for few months I still brought along only 1 trolley cabin-size bag, just bought the rest of the necessities over there & dump them when coming back

And then I have 1 regular travelling kaki (whom I know is reading this ) like to bring along 1 humongous red luggage that can even put 1 SSYT inside.....kekekeke think he too lazy to pack it so bring everything along

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 10-07-2018, 08:42 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yea yea...these yaya papaya senior officers...earning millions and yet...

There was 1 very interesting article I read somewhere on the internet, that criticises their motion that the passengers will be paying for their expansion in advance, instead of the usual way that investment first thru your own pockets than ROI later as with most private businesses

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-07-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
those are roberto carrot007...

Errrmm you tokking about Chai Tao James Bond ah?????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-07-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
tot you flew there every two weeks...so you are donating to their pocket money funds...

I humbly admit I am a greedy person so it is never enuff of SSSSSSSYTs, they are like drugs....once hooked..........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-07-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Full Anthony Bourdain Saigon Street Food Tour (Owners reflect on Bourdain's visit)

Why does she look a bit like Samo Hung?????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-07-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thats why most of the time when I travel I prefer not to lug a big luggage along or multiple luggage around cos either damn ma-huan or chance of losing it.... even last time when I was stationed in Danang for few months I still brought along only 1 trolley cabin-size bag, just bought the rest of the necessities over there & dump them when coming back

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
yea yea...but my friend only bring 1 small luggage bag...cannot even fit any syt...joke was he was drinking beer and holding on to 6 pack....too excited to hop on to the taxi...

Old 10-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
There was 1 very interesting article I read somewhere on the internet, that criticises their motion that the passengers will be paying for their expansion in advance, instead of the usual way that investment first thru your own pockets than ROI later as with most private businesses

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
yea yea...I had read that in few articles...one was IATA objection...

Old 10-07-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Errrmm you tokking about Chai Tao James Bond ah?????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha...such coincidence...not referring to him but referring to nick...

Old 10-07-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why does she look a bit like Samo Hung?????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha...oh i c ne...

Old 11-07-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
yea yea...but my friend only bring 1 small luggage bag...cannot even fit any syt...joke was he was drinking beer and holding on to 6 pack....too excited to hop on to the taxi...

Win liao..... bring 1 bag only also can lose it.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-07-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha...such coincidence...not referring to him but referring to nick...

Errm no understand leh, that is his exact SBF nick leh (carrot007) "Chai Tao James Bond" is what I termed him and is not his SBF nick here as Chai Tao (Carrot in hokkien") and James Bond (is 007)

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1