The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2013, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomko View Post
Never work using Ltvp+ without getting your Letter of Consent. dont get trouble.
Correct ... Absolutely correct

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 15-09-2013, 12:09 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes bro etsys,

just sharing to all whose foreign spouses hold ltvp+, mine also on plus, pls get LOC.
another share is first ltvp+ is 3yrs, 2nd renewal is 5yrs.
Apply for PR lah.. Take LTVP damm waste time. Keep in Paying for application fee n renewal fee.. Actually PR also need to pay fee.. Ica is actually v rich... Si mi pass also Gota pay fee..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-09-2013, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
supergirl2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Apply for PR lah.. Take LTVP damm waste time. Keep in Paying for application fee n renewal fee.. Actually PR also need to pay fee.. Ica is actually v rich... Si mi pass also Gota pay fee..
Yah if PR easier to get a job also. No need the LOC.
Old 15-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
naiyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But how to confirm the employer got apply letter of consent for us? Any ways to check ??? Thks alot
Old 15-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
thomko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiyong View Post
But how to confirm the employer got apply letter of consent for us? Any ways to check ??? Thks alot

the LOC is a letter which MOM will issue and given a copy to employer n ltvp+ holders upon approval. you need to check with your employer.
Old 15-09-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
naiyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
the LOC is a letter which MOM will issue and given a copy to employer n ltvp+ holders upon approval. you need to check with your employer.

Thks alot
Old 25-09-2013, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 18
12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of

Does any kind brothers know the number of times a PRC can enter sg in a year using a social visit pass?

Sharing of your own experience is also valuable to me...thanks!

Bros that up me and I have yet to return the favour...pls pm me

Bros that have up me..pls kindly do a post...i cannot return your kindness without a recent post..pls pm me so that I can upz u all back...thank you.
Old 29-09-2013, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12121212 View Post
Does any kind brothers know the number of times a PRC can enter sg in a year using a social visit pass? !
hi bro, most likely safe is less than 90 days a year.
first chop 30days extend online 30days than 2nd trip for same year 30days.
prc is easier to enter than filipino.
just be sure have credit card or enough money and return ticket.
hope this help n answer ur ?..
Old 05-10-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 18
12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of

Quote:
hi bro, most likely safe is less than 90 days a year.
first chop 30days extend online 30days than 2nd trip for same year 30days.
prc is easier to enter than filipino.
just be sure have credit card or enough money and return ticket.
hope this help n answer ur ?..
Bro,

Thanks...but this does not really solve my question. My prc gf came sg twice this year for a total of abt 90days. But I planning to apply for her to come again in nov as we are going to rom in dec...dunoe whether they will grant ano

Bros that up me and I have yet to return the favour...pls pm me

Bros that have up me..pls kindly do a post...i cannot return your kindness without a recent post..pls pm me so that I can upz u all back...thank you.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SexyMenace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, apply for R.O.M date with your spouse to be and pass them the hard copy with the schedule date for ROM...they will approved it...

ICA need papers and proof of docs for verification...

hopes this will helps...
Old 05-10-2013, 03:38 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

Thanks...but this does not really solve my question. My prc gf came sg twice this year for a total of abt 90days. But I planning to apply for her to come again in nov as we are going to rom in dec...dunoe whether they will grant ano
Make sure your assets are out of her reach before you sign on the dotted line.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-10-2013, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyMenace View Post
apply for R.O.M date with your spouse to be and pass them the hard copy with the schedule date for ROM...they will approved it...
ICA need papers and proof of docs for verification...
correct but his gf case a bit diff...already stayed 90 days...may not be allowed in till closer to ROM date...

he wants to apply gf to come in by Nov lol...so much earlier than ROM date...may prove difficult...

only can try to apply and sponsor her gf and see if ICA allow...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-10-2013, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
V.Helper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyV.Helper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First, get a date with ROM.
Second, you apply for her visa(about 1 mth before the date of marriage) and put down your relationship as spouse to be.
Add in details of ROM registration in remarks column.

Fill in all other details and hope for the best.

In the event if e-application is rejected, fill in form14A and go to 4th floor of ICA and submit form14A to the officer for visa application.

Bring relevant documentation such as photocopies of her passport, ID, previous e-application rejection notification, your IC, ROM registeration documentation.
A personal letter of appeal from you will help too, with details on your relationship with her and your intent on marrying her, eg you went over to china to see her when she was not here etc etc etc.

Do note that even if visa is granted, whether electronically or thro 14A appeal, customs at her point of entry has final authority on whether she is granted entrance.
Also note that if you intend to fly over to bring her in, the ROM date can only be valid after at least 1 of you has been in singapore for at least 15 consecutive days not counting the day of arrival.
To be safe, give it 16 days not counting the day of arrival.

This is what I know from a couple years back. No idea if procedure is still the same now.
Hope this helps.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

BRO, congrats to u.. what i did before was apply online ROM than i visited my spouse in phil than came back together for the ROM. Showed the Immigration officer receipt of proof ROM and no further questions was asked.. But to be safe, make a travel to ICA to clear your doubts.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
BRO, congrats to u.. what i did before was apply online ROM than i visited my spouse in phil than came back together for the ROM. Showed the Immigration officer receipt of proof ROM and no further questions was asked.. But to be safe, make a travel to ICA to clear your doubts.
this is what I did too with my Viet Wife , but however , I guessed PRC are different , they need to have a valid visa prior to entry irregardless of what purpose they are here ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1