The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 7
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgfreak View Post
I had this PRC intern at our company. Very outright golddigger. Always talking about money. But i have to say, she's pretty cute.

There's one time where she brought her gym clothes and left it over night at the office. I worked late and took the whole gym bag with me home. Jerked off onto her sports bra and gym shorts. Went in very early in the morning and put the gym bag back in her cubicle.

She did not go to gym on that day, or the day after that. or even the week after that. So one friday, I stayed back late again, and took the whole gym bag home again, and returned it on Monday.

That Monday, during lunch, I noticed her gone along with her gym bag. After lunch she came back, with her hair wet ( like just after shower) i went to her and kay kay asked her, "Eh, went to the gym ah?" she replied with a smile "Yes".

too bad... she finished her internship, and left.

I like to do the opposite

To attack the used gym clothes are she went gym instead

But chances are lower coz he bag they might keep somewhere near them and will bring home
Old 16-08-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 16
TN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Lol bro. I also used to do the same thing. Whenever my roomie wasnt staying in hall (especially during the weekends) i would sneak in some ktv gals or bar hostesses into our room. As our individual beds were too small, whenever i had a threesome, i would push and combine my roomie's bed with mine for more bedspace. Had some of my wildest and craziest bonking sessions with those babes.

Now that i have graduated, wanna take this opportunity to apologize to the current/former occupants of ntu hall 14 if it got too noisy at night 😅

Bro I am staying in hall too..but I don't have the $$ like u to smuggle 2 girls to the room.
Old 16-08-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 13
HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Such joy reading all you sick fucks posting your experiences!

I still do not see the excitement in letting your colleague or friend drink something laced with your cum. I need to try this sometime to find out.
Old 16-08-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Slovakian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
don't really know if this is considered perverted but i had sex on my son's bed! when he wasn't home of course! lol
Sex with your son's friend?
Old 16-08-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
don't really know if this is considered perverted but i had sex on my son's bed! when he wasn't home of course! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slovakian View Post
Sex with your son's friend?
Ok that's definitely a pervert act!

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
I like to do the opposite

To attack the used gym clothes are she went gym instead

But chances are lower coz he bag they might keep somewhere near them and will bring home
well yes, I would rather get her sweat soaked gym clothes instead, but yeah it's definitely less likely to happen. she would probably bring it back for washing after gym.
Old 17-08-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
Nikar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNikar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thinking of starting a collection of women's pubic hair, where I keep them stored neatly in small transparent bags with their owners' names neatly labeled on it.
Old 18-08-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mistyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikar View Post
Thinking of starting a collection of women's pubic hair, where I keep them stored neatly in small transparent bags with their owners' names neatly labeled on it.
How do you even start acquiring them?? 🤔
Old 18-08-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 7
Stud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: most pervert things done?

Well. The bins in the toilet during a staycation or chalet is always interesting ? Hahaha, definitely not plucking it from them. Hahaah I am more into the smell of the panty and panty liner. Oops
Old 18-08-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud0702 View Post
Well. The bins in the toilet during a staycation or chalet is always interesting ? Hahaha, definitely not plucking it from them. Hahaah I am more into the smell of the panty and panty liner. Oops
i love searching those bins for pantyliner and pads too, turns me on so much
Old 18-08-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
JiByeZap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just a strand or a few?
Old 18-08-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice interesting stories here.
Old 18-08-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
my god u ar one sick shit 😊😊😊

Quote:
Old 18-08-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
my god u ar one sick shit 😊😊😊
Lol. I totally agree. But damn weird fetish.

I wonder how TS is collecting ?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 20-08-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

I grab any lactation lobang whenever I can get one, unfortunately, they are far and few in between, last few I had were in Tokyo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1