The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2012, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 12
lostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlostboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Myanmar Girls Discussion Thread

bong 1 myanmar girl studying in sg 2 years back. went back and got married already. miss those days!
Old 26-10-2012, 09:12 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yawnzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
their skin very fair.. those Myanmar Chinese.. tall and busty too.. at least the 2 JC students i had tried.
Are you male or female in real?? Sometimes you will talk like a lady here and sometimes like a guy..
Old 31-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3574 / Power: 22
smay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Got some Myanmar business clients, find them rather tanned for my liking........are there fair skin gals oso?
My Myanmar maid is young and fair; but small build and small breast.
Old 31-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really know how good they are at sex.. but than i do have working experience with 2 myanmmar young girls as my superiors.. (25 and below) both are really hardworking when comes to work ( they are S PASS holders) their body tend to be on the smaller side.. but look more like chinese.. can say that its a small size minah type body with chinese cfm face

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 23-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
twater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys. just to share some of my experiences. I've had one Burmese gf and a on off experience with another girl. The sex with the one off girl was great! As some of the bros said, they are this species of reserved kind of people. But when you hit it off, I'm telling you, all that pent up horniness really shows. As for the Burmese gf, well nothing great to shout about. Its just that they really like to jump conclusions and stuff. And when she gets into you, she gets really possessive and insecure. So it has to be a hit and run, if you ask me.
Old 19-03-2013, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 23
nakata10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakata10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just returned from trip to Yangon and the women there are also opening up as well!

Got to know a rather busty (estimate 34C) Burmese Chinese businesswoman in her mid-30s (looks more like late 20s) whose husband is working overseas. Asked her where I could get some 'companionship' but she obviously didn't know so I cheekily suggested she look after my needs then. Didn't expect her to take my words so seriously though I suspect she needed the release more badly than me...haha.

Boy was she horny as hell although her pussy was surprisingly quite tight for her age. Fucked her a few times every day while I was there and she later told me that she only does this with foreigners who are more discreet than local men.

Another reason for bros to check Myanmar out now!
Old 19-03-2013, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

At my workplace we have quite a number of Myanmar ladies & guys. The surprising thing is most ladies are small size, 'tanned' and about 1.5 to 1.6m tall. We have a sweet looking lady, but omg she pretty hairy ( I dont mean |V| LOL).
Wish have the oppurnity to hook up with them, some of them v sexy.

But the guys there most are quite fair.

My 2 cents worth.
Old 19-03-2013, 07:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
konnichiwa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twater View Post
hi guys. just to share some of my experiences. I've had one Burmese gf and a on off experience with another girl. The sex with the one off girl was great! As some of the bros said, they are this species of reserved kind of people. But when you hit it off, I'm telling you, all that pent up horniness really shows. As for the Burmese gf, well nothing great to shout about. Its just that they really like to jump conclusions and stuff. And when she gets into you, she gets really possessive and insecure. So it has to be a hit and run, if you ask me.
Yeah i agreed, they are very possessive, I had my experience. U really feel like a caged bird.
Old 20-03-2013, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakata10 View Post
Just returned from trip to Yangon and the women there are also opening up as well!

Got to know a rather busty (estimate 34C) Burmese Chinese businesswoman in her mid-30s (looks more like late 20s) whose husband is working overseas.

Boy was she horny as hell although her pussy was surprisingly quite tight for her age. Fucked her a few times every day while I was there and she later told me that she only does this with foreigners who are more discreet than local men.

You so lucky fella, I believe must be foc. Soon many bros here will head to Mynamar

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 20-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 12
KobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Myanmar girls from Thai and China origin are fair. I play wechat in Yangon and found a few Chinese who communicate in Chinese.

Most Chinese are from Yunnan. (Check Myanmar map)
Old 20-03-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i think they belong to those possessive type....
Old 22-03-2013, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lebronjames6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
i think they belong to those possessive type....
thats my thought too...
Old 22-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
At my workplace we have quite a number of Myanmar ladies & guys. The surprising thing is most ladies are small size, 'tanned' and about 1.5 to 1.6m tall. We have a sweet looking lady, but omg she pretty hairy ( I dont mean |V| LOL).
Wish have the oppurnity to hook up with them, some of them v sexy.

But the guys there most are quite fair.

My 2 cents worth.
ever tried 'making friends' with a few of them. too 'closed-minded' for my liking. think they only trust their fellow country men when comes to relationship
Old 07-04-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 17
HairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakata10 View Post

Got to know a rather busty (estimate 34C) Burmese Chinese businesswoman in her mid-30s (looks more like late 20s) whose husband is working overseas. Asked her where I could get some 'companionship' but she obviously didn't know so I cheekily suggested she look after my needs then. Didn't expect her to take my words so seriously though I suspect she needed the release more badly than me...haha.

this is good news. perhaps we should go there and explore, they could be more open over there than here.

Bros who up my points pls leave your nicks so i can return favour ASAP

min. 5 pointers for exchange
Old 07-04-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros who wish to explore Myanmar have to be more careful.
No doubt its opening up but times have changed.

I've been to Myanmar on few occasions. Native Gals there are normally small size n small boobs unless she's a chinese.
Most chinese there are rich and you will not get to hook them easily.

The rest that you got from pubs, disco are mostly paid for service.
One thing you can be assured, you will never get a service like what you will get from thai, viet, prc.
You actually pay to service them and most of the time they are dry.

Be careful as to not get cheated by them as too many foreigners going there for business msking them smart to con your money.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1