The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2013, 11:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Myanmar Girls Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyBottom View Post
this is good news. perhaps we should go there and explore, they could be more open over there than here.
You lead the way..... we follow
Old 14-05-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
HornyMashimaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sadfasdnlfhasdf

Last edited by HornyMashimaro; 07-06-2013 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Personal reason
Old 15-05-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Minglabar (Hello in Myanmarese) HornyMashimaro

Lay gaum lar? (How r u?) Thanks for your posting above. Pls don't delete it. It'll help a lot of guys like me. I don't have a Myanmarese girlfriend but who knows I might meet 1 in future. All up to my karma.

Are Burmese girls impressed by displays of money n a car?

Usually what will they think if I give them money?

Will I score points buying her fashionable clothes?

I guess they don't like to go to discos?

Jesse timba day (Thank u).
Old 15-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Myanmar girls are also not so open minded so not so easy to tackle them.
Recently l strike a conversation with a shop assistant, found out that she has a boy friend
also working here, so no chance. When asked whether they are staying same rental place,
she replied no because they not as liberal as filipina can stay together. Just try my luck.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 15-05-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
cocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samster

when i was in Kao hsiung during my army days, on my nights off i will always frequent this OKT who had a few girls under him. two of them were burmese.. nothing fantastic to shout about..

when back in singapore, when i show some rental units to prospective burmese tenants, cant help but notice most of them seriously look like those typical conservative and guai guai girls, wanna sound them out for dinner or what also hard. there was only one whom i remember very clearly, very friendly and nice person and married to an indian guy, very nice couple.

well that's my only experience with burmese girls.. i still prefer my PRCs and ROCs. lol
Old 16-05-2013, 01:17 PM
Samster

dsafasdfasdf

Last edited by HornyMashimaro; 07-06-2013 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Personal reason
Old 16-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster

adsfadsfasdf

Last edited by HornyMashimaro; 07-06-2013 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Personal reason
Old 16-05-2013, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 12
KobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Burmese girls also play wechat in Yangon. But they are conservative, and not responsive.

In Yangon, the massage girl pcc me and she's great !
Old 16-05-2013, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

They looks pretty but when they try to speak mandrian to me. I hardly understand and some of them the dress sense is a bit country style

However, i do met some of the well groom and sweet myanmar girl in ktv
Old 16-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i realised that they are shy but horny
Old 22-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 17
HairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to behold

upping this thread for bros to share their interesting encounters with the mysterious myanmar girls.

Bros who up my points pls leave your nicks so i can return favour ASAP

min. 5 pointers for exchange
Old 31-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

There r over 200 000 people in Myanmar carrying the HIV virus n suffering from AIDS. Yesterday there was a documentary of this on Channel News Asia.

R Myanmarese girls out to cheat guys; like those devilish PRC n Vietnamese girls in the vice trade?
Old 31-03-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
bret hart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got to know a Myanmar girl when studying for my private degree at sim some years ago. She's petite and looks very decent, very serious. Wear glasses n always in office wear as she came from work. Sometimes will bio her legs n her figure as e clothings sometime very tight. That time dunno how Myanmar people are so anyhow talk with her, say I like her etc. initially she thought is serious n always give me a shy smile, then later realise I just making fun she got annoyed. Soon she dun feel like talking with me as I always joking. Used wrong tactic if not mayb can up her.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Met a chio Myanmar girl working at a 7-11 near my place (east area) october 2013..

She's a student at a private college, fair skin tone 165 cm, looked Chinese / Viet, perfect white teeth, cute, slim body and fair. Short hair, made her look a little cuter

English surprisingly good though she suggested otherwise.

As bros shared, conservative but a decent person. A little cheeky esp asking "is there anything else you need?" (when clearly i was just trying to get into her pants lol)

We spoke mostly about school but finally exchanged numbers on my 5th visit to the 7-11 (told her i wanted to learn more about her country for work which is true!!)

Long story - she isn't impressed by the 5 C's, but clearly turned on when i dressed up a little bit. Was coy when flirting, but responded when i was helpful / polite rather than being pushy ... was a fun 4-5 weeks but in the end not enough in common to go to next level.. we still txt tho even though i'm taken for now
Old 01-04-2014, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
bret hart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Myanmar Girls Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Met a chio Myanmar girl working at a 7-11 near my place (east area) october 2013..

She's a student at a private college, fair skin tone 165 cm, looked Chinese / Viet, perfect white teeth, cute, slim body and fair. Short hair, made her look a little cuter

English surprisingly good though she suggested otherwise.

As bros shared, conservative but a decent person. A little cheeky esp asking "is there anything else you need?" (when clearly i was just trying to get into her pants lol)

We spoke mostly about school but finally exchanged numbers on my 5th visit to the 7-11 (told her i wanted to learn more about her country for work which is true!!)

Long story - she isn't impressed by the 5 C's, but clearly turned on when i dressed up a little bit. Was coy when flirting, but responded when i was helpful / polite rather than being pushy ... was a fun 4-5 weeks but in the end not enough in common to go to next level.. we still txt tho even though i'm taken for now
Wah intro le, I single
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1