The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 17
HairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to beholdHairyBottom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Myanmar Girls Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Met a chio Myanmar girl working at a 7-11 near my place (east area) october 2013..

She's a student at a private college, fair skin tone 165 cm, looked Chinese / Viet, perfect white teeth, cute, slim body and fair. Short hair, made her look a little cuter

English surprisingly good though she suggested otherwise.

As bros shared, conservative but a decent person. A little cheeky esp asking "is there anything else you need?" (when clearly i was just trying to get into her pants lol)

We spoke mostly about school but finally exchanged numbers on my 5th visit to the 7-11 (told her i wanted to learn more about her country for work which is true!!)

Long story - she isn't impressed by the 5 C's, but clearly turned on when i dressed up a little bit. Was coy when flirting, but responded when i was helpful / polite rather than being pushy ... was a fun 4-5 weeks but in the end not enough in common to go to next level.. we still txt tho even though i'm taken for now
seems like they are more defensive and require alot more ice breakers to open up.

Bros who up my points pls leave your nicks so i can return favour ASAP

min. 5 pointers for exchange
Old 02-08-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kalakala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SO where to find Mayanmar girl in Singapore?
Old 02-08-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Myanmar was mostly difficult to fish.. my success rate for myanmar maybe 20 percent.. indos to me are easier to up. Hehe.

Lucky i up several myanmar girls before i sg. So can tick off my box.. want to fuxk all nationality of girls.. ambitious target hehe
Old 02-08-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
XherdanShaqiri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalakala View Post
SO where to find Mayanmar girl in Singapore?
Just head down to any market or supermarket in morning and you can find those who put a layer of cream type of lotion on their faces and still walking around.

Alternatively just go Peninisula Plaza sure can find. Oops forgot, go Yangon.
Old 02-08-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 16
masam is one of the Best!masam is one of the Best!masam is one of the Best!masam is one of the Best!

I did fuck a burmese girl a few time. Decent looking. Her husband always outstation and they seldom meet. Apparently, she blocked me from fb and changed her number when her husband found out. I can share her fb profile if u ask.
Old 02-08-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

1. Ddog maid is Myanmar but seldom tok bcos no time. Wears lacy undies, look wise... looks like young maid with pimples
2. Ddog programmer Myanmar, much better to chat, very comfy with her, flirt flirt the gal flirts back, very pretty.

No other experience, no try bonk.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
coming2me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XherdanShaqiri View Post
Just head down to any market or supermarket in morning and you can find those who put a layer of cream type of lotion on their faces and still walking around.

I was about to say that.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Makitah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
1. Ddog maid is Myanmar but seldom tok bcos no time. Wears lacy undies, look wise... looks like young maid with pimples
2. Ddog programmer Myanmar, much better to chat, very comfy with her, flirt flirt the gal flirts back, very pretty.

Your programmer got bonk her?
Old 03-08-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 11
cosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by masam View Post
I did fuck a burmese girl a few time. Decent looking. Her husband always outstation and they seldom meet. Apparently, she blocked me from fb and changed her number when her husband found out. I can share her fb profile if u ask.
Share pls bro
Old 03-08-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
FKSeetoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XherdanShaqiri View Post

Heard from friend who flew to Yangon for business trip the gals there quite willing daring too.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
ThisIsFirewood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKSeetoh View Post
Heard from friend who flew to Yangon for business trip the gals there quite willing daring too.
Same, also heard from a friend.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post

Bro should try the programmer since can flirt means got chance.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 14-08-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

My junior at work is from Myanmar. Local U grad and a new gen of youngsters from the country. Quite well to do back at home with branded goods from head to toe. Our working relationship went to the next level when I stopped the guys from forcing her to drink at company events. She is young and can't handle stress well so my cock ends up helping her to relieve stress even though she has a boyfriend. It is a good thing my company likes to hold events at hotels and exotic locations. Their handicapped toilets become our best friends.

Arms are a little hairy though and sometimes questionable dress sense.
Old 14-08-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

TTSH had a source of really good quality myanmar girls around .

Met some really really young and beautiful myanmar girls during my week long stay at TTSH a few years back .
Their block of dormitory are just a walking distance from the hospital .

Maybe hospital is a good hunting ground to fish there .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 14-08-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Is it true that Burmese girls have low inhibitions? Like they have little issues to be in the nude when there are eyes around?

A friend of mine told me he had a Burmese FB before. She shared a HDB units with 6 other Burmese including her. She shared a room wtih another female Burmese.

One day she brought friend to her unit. Entered the room her roommate just finished shower, in the nude just towel wrapping her hair. She didnt feel shocked or embarassed, can acknowledged my friend some more still talk to friends FB like nothing happened. After a while she covered herself with towel and went to the kitchen. My friend talked to her FB and got horny fast and they both went naked and the FB started to suck his cock.

Suddenly the room mate entered the room without knocking. Room was not locked my friend super stunned yet the roomate seemed heck care.. take something, tell the FB something and then left the room. The FB explained she forgot her handphone thats why she came into the room.

I felt like this is a tall tale, source a bit not credible thats why i ask here can this be true?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1