The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future
Unprotected sex with WL/FL or hook-up

I know this is a sensitive topic (no pun intended).

We all know raw is not a good idea, but sometimes it happens.

Did anyone ever have unprotected sex with WL/FL or hook-up? If you did, was it your idea, her idea, happened in "heat of the moment", something else?

Just wondering if anyone wants to share about this.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future
Re: Unprotected sex with WL/FL or hook-up

Hook-up as in ons I believe...
If yes, then I did had unprotected sex with such before...
Was kind of drunk actually... So well...

Several issue is involving with friends... Perhaps more of 'heatup' kind which lead to unprotect sex

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 06-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

I did have raw sex with few ml before.but its usually regular ml.always like to push my limit in the past.so things gt heat up and the rest u noe la.only onr fl allow me to raw her on repeat visit.lol.heng ah i din caught anyting from my hiong chiong day.ne i oso kia si
Old 06-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
heineken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes,done it with a fl before, she requested it as I'm fucking her for 30 mins and still cannot cum so she asked me to do it raw to make me cum faster. Indeed after removing the rubber, I cum in less than 10 mins.
Also done raw with my ex fb, she love it when me enter her raw at her ass. That's the only thing I do raw with her whenever we neet for sex.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:55 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Unprotected sex with WL/FL or hook-up

BETTER DON'T. NO way...
Old 06-12-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
heroic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Generally its uneventful. But it is a matter of chance. So it is safer not to risk it.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

B careful if requested by gal, coz she could have done the same request with other guys!
Old 06-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Samster (V)

divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Okay, since I started this thread, my turn.

In one of the places I travel to, I have a hook-up that turned into a regular "gf" who stays with me when I go there for a week or two at a time, a few times each year. We have so much sex that we figured if either of us had something the other would have gotten it anyway. So we just gave up and don't use cds anymore.

Another hook-up in singapore earlier this year. She's a singaporen who lives overseas. We met on locanto, got together for a drink, clicked and had a week-long sex vacation. We didn't even talk about cds, just went for it. We keep in touch and I'm sure the next time it works out that we're in singapore at the same time, we will probably just go for it.

And my latest from this week, which I should know better about, met hot WL at pinay bar. (Refer to my post in the pinay bar thread.) On the way to my hotel, we stopped to pick up some cds. We get to my room and took our time working up to the moment, undressing each other, having a good time getting wound up. I went down on her for a while, then came up for air (and more tonsil hockey). After a while, she pushed me over on my back, straddled me and grabbed little bro and started to slide him inside. She stopped for a second to give him a few licks then looked at me and asked where are the cds? I said "over there" (on the dresser). She looked over at the dresser, then looked back in my eyes for a moment. After that, she just sat down on me and went for it. I didn't even try to stop her. We ended up not using cds at all. Saw her the next day and she was going for check up. I will when I get home, too.

I guess the saying at the top "God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time" could be revised to a pussy and a brain for females. I guess the problem is that raw feels so damn much better...
Old 06-12-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 13
AvgJoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvgJoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear TS I really have to salute you for your courage. Seriously you are playing with fire and I strongly urge you to stop for the sake of yourself, your loved ones and of course fellow cheongsters here.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
dreamzknight is stuck in moderation for some time to come

besides disease, u all not scared pregnant meh?
Old 06-12-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvgJoe View Post
Dear TS I really have to salute you for your courage. Seriously you are playing with fire and I strongly urge you to stop for the sake of yourself, your loved ones and of course fellow cheongsters here.
Thanks for that, bro.

I wanna be clear, I normally use cds and these are the exceptions. Also, I get checked and avoid any contact if I have any reason to be not sure. I have never gotten STD. Hopefully will not, but realize I need to be more careful.

This is more than cock / pussy. Any time you go down on a girl or she does bbbj, is there a difference? I don't think so. Would you want to go down on a girl with a barrier? I love kissing pussy, not only for me, but what it does for the girl, with a barrier, what's the point?
Old 06-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamzknight View Post
besides disease, u all not scared pregnant meh?
Don't most girls use the pill? For me, I had plumbing job so no worries about that.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
alonso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe i like playing lottery, but in this case heng heng boh tio.

once many moons ago, had ONS. we were both super high after clubbing and did it in a public place (with no one around of course). call it heat of the moment or whatever, but where got time to get CDs?

on a holiday in LOS, went for bath/massage. gal was chio (most thais are) and not loose, but just couldn't cum. asked her if i could do raw and she initially said no, but asked me to cum on her body. she more scared pregnant than anything else. in the end, just offloaded inside her.

back in SG, once had a MP MILF who was super horny when she was massaging me. even before she popped the GQ, i told her to sit on the massage bed and pulled down her panties (without resistance, as she was horny by then). had her there and then with her legs on my shoulders with me in standing position. since i was already doing raw, no point shooting off outside so just let go. told her i will "take full responsibility" if you know what i mean. of course i was lying.

then there was the time i taobao a ktv gal from tg pagar. must be effects of alcohol, but just couldn't come and she was alternating between pain and orgasm (not trying to promote myself, but alcohol does do that to me). during one of the position changes, i decided to pull off the CD and re-entered her. within minutes, all my offspring found my way inside her. she was a bit shocked after that, as in addition to her wetness, she felt my stickiness.

last time i did raw was probably 2 years ago ... so far nothing yet, unless incubation can be so long.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Bro divedeeper.me oso had the same experience like yours.i even raw n shoot in a couple of times.the fl practically know i sibei gian raw so is she.knn always like me had my way with her.hehe. heng she nw back in china.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My war record:

4 Vietnamese - 3 x 1 time each, 1 x 12 times.

1 Indonesian girl - 6-7 times over 2 months.

One of the Vietnamese girl just tore off the condom and sat on me after 20 over minutes of cowgirl. LOL! Drank too much and lazy to switch.

The Indonesian girl is I met her while working in Jakarta. She's my office colleague. It happens after she came back office from Hari Raya break as she's away in Jawa for 2 weeks plus. Guess the absence made me more horny than normal. And the rest, as they say, is history.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1