The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 16
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

Remembering past.... Miyuki trying bra and panties boss brought her...

He took this photo and gave it to me privately...

It was almost 20 years ago...

Old 05-08-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the National Day perk

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 05-08-2018, 09:58 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post

So seductive, what cums after would be hot and sweaty.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 18-08-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!

Quote:

Seductive photo...love it! keep it coming :-)

I will be in Tokyo in two weeks! I might look for you two hahah
Old 18-08-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortoPino View Post
Seductive photo...love it! keep it coming :-)

I will be in Tokyo in two weeks! I might look for you two hahah
Envy envy bro

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

Old 19-08-2018, 06:17 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

I will be on business trip to India but Miyuki will be at home. You might pass by her if you are around Shinbashi area where she goes to fitness gym around 6 pm daily after finish school.

Her outfit during gym is like this one..

Old 19-08-2018, 11:00 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will be on business trip to India but Miyuki will be at home. You might pass by her if you are around Shinbashi area where she goes to fitness gym around 6 pm daily after finish school.

Hot and sweaty after workout would be very sexy.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Old 20-08-2018, 04:43 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Thank you Botakhead for always kind words for my wife.... If you have a nick name, I would like to know. I want to use your name for role playing when I use vibrator on Miyuki as being molested by you in hotel room.... THis vibrator was custom made by boss years ago. It was his toy when he toy her when I was away. Yet now I use on her as it is very effective adult toy. It only takes a few minutes to make Miyuki go wet... Boss tested on her many times to make adjustment specially for her vagina and G spot...

She will scream your name when she is reaching orgasm....

Old 20-08-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!

Quote:

Funny, I usually stay quite near Shimbashi in the Celestine Hotel of Ginza.

My god! Looking at those pictures, my imagination is going wild.
I think from business perspective my biz trip is ruined :-) I will keep looking around for that beautiful lady and wont be able to concentrate on work.

Keep em coming! I upped you once and will up again once I can, you earn it
Old 20-08-2018, 02:07 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Thank you Botakhead for always kind words for my wife.... If you have a nick name, I would like to know. I want to use your name for role playing when I use vibrator on Miyuki as being molested by you in hotel room.... THis vibrator was custom made by boss years ago. It was his toy when he toy her when I was away. Yet now I use on her as it is very effective adult toy. It only takes a few minutes to make Miyuki go wet... Boss tested on her many times to make adjustment specially for her vagina and G spot...

What type of nick name is good, you get me one, so that Miyuki can easily scream out for her pleasure.

Old 20-08-2018, 02:08 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortoPino View Post
Funny, I usually stay quite near Shimbashi in the Celestine Hotel of Ginza.

My god! Looking at those pictures, my imagination is going wild.
I think from business perspective my biz trip is ruined :-) I will keep looking around for that beautiful lady and wont be able to concentrate on work.

Keep em coming! I upped you once and will up again once I can, you earn it
Now you got chance to up Miyuki for real.

Old 20-08-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:

Oh my. This one power

Old 20-08-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

PortoPino sir.... here are some more of my wife in favorite pink tank...

For your information, these photos were taken by boss. He had camera everytime he visited our house while she breastfeeding first child.

He said he was shooting baby but I knew he was sneaking into her breasts area. He only shared a few of those as he had over 1000 of her photo and some even took her nipples inside her bra which he only showed me.

Old 20-08-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Miyuki was forced by boss on this photo....

It was about 1 month after he took advantages of her first time on bed at his beach cabin... He did Miyuki after he sent me and our kids back home one day early demanding to leave her one night with him...

Old 21-08-2018, 05:25 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

I am now losing count of which photo I posted here since I post as attachment at begining. Those paid members might see same photo yet please be patient as free member have not seen yet.

I get frequent request from free member to post photo for them to be able to see it. Some ask me to send privately and without showing MIyuki's face.

I only did once long time ago in Japanese forum and one guy show up to her high school entrance to follow my wife to our apartment. He did not harm her but He blackmailed me in exchange for keeping secret, he asked me to peek her breatfeeding our baby.

One day I took her to a special Karaoke place where sleeping room attached. He hid in closet in the sleeping room all time. I let Miyuki sit on bed to feed baby twice and also let her take shower. SHower room had magic mirror which you can see all from outside as he sat and masterbate in front of me.

He later asked for 2 sets of her used panties and never bothered us for about several years... He sent me email time to time asking for photo of Miyuki but I never gave him....

It was long time ago ...so that is why I now hide her face... I wrote here since a few guys asked again and again..

Many asked me who she looks like.... Oh.. many of may co-workers told me she look so much like her when she was college and when she was in 20s...

As you guess.... yes, she was asked to do AV on street more than once.... In tokyo those guys are every where....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1