The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold
The way to a woman's heart: fucking a SYT OL colleague

Even days before she arrived for her first day at work, all the guys in the office ogled Christine’s picture when HR circulated the new staff notification. The ladies dismissed her arrival with a huff, noting that she was just another pretty face hired in a long line of other pretty faces fulfilling the generic role of administrative executive.

Everyone’s eyes were fixed on Christine as she sauntered down the office aisles on her first day at work. The men took in the curves of her figure, wrapped snugly in her black dress, while the women scoffed at how high her hemline was. Doesn’t she know that we all wear knee length skirts and dresses here? It was an unwritten rule after all, and Christine was slow to read into unwritten rules.

I didn’t think much about Christine’s gentle smile when HR introduced her to me, or how soft her hand was when she shook mine. I was just too buried in work to care, and silently hoped she wouldn’t be another obstacle to my job in this bureaucratic maze of a company. She was courteous and professional, but the unwritten rules she broke proved too much for the other women, and I often found her eating lunch alone at her desk.

Then again, I ate lunch alone too, because goddamn - the amount of work I had to do.

Still, I felt a little bad for her, so whenever she messaged me to clear up administrative questions, I always responded as politely to her as I could, and gave her reassuring comments, knowing that there were probably a dozen other people throwing shit at her on any given day. It probably would help having another admin person on my side, since I had a knack for pissing most of them off with my stupid deadlines.

“You have to go to Switzerland on the 23rd, there’s only 2 guys there to handle the site and there’s not enough manpower to do the project.”

“Boss,” I protested, eliciting a wave of his hands even before I finished my sentence, “the project is 3 months long leh, and today’s the 21st.”

“Just go la, down there damn jialat. You’ve already been there so many times it’s almost like a second home to you. Christine will help you with the details.”

As with all meetings with my boss, it was over in less than a minute. Naturally, I assumed she’d be booking the flights for me, so when she showed up at the airport in a thin white blouse, brown jacket and skinny jeans, I was puzzled.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I asked, averting my gaze from the rest of her body, “are you going on leave or something?”

“No, no,” she lamented, waving her passport around, “the admin girl is on long-term MC - some kind of car accident. Since I’m already handling most of their approvals - I’m going to have to pick up the work there.”

Oh shit, no one told me about this. They’re probably already spreading rumours about me and her. I looked at my phone, only to see a notification from a male colleague who also happens to be a horny bastard.

Good luck over there, have fun with Christine, it read, don’t forget to tell me how good she is in bed.

“Are you still working at this hour?” Christine asked, and I quickly pointed my phone away from her prying eyes.

“No la, it’s just Andy, still harassing me about stuff.”

Like I’d ever get to know anyway

It was her first time staying overseas, so naturally she booked the plushest and most comfortable 5-star hotel while I opted for the humble apartment I’d taken a liking to the last time I was there. I’d pick her up everyday at exactly 8am and send her back at exactly 6pm, like clockwork. She was hardworking and efficient, and the europeans enjoyed having a pretty asian girl around.

Unfortunately, due to the workload, our only interactions were limited to the office, and we quickly adopted to the routine of eating packed salads for lunch. I had no idea what she did after 6pm or on the first two weekends, because frankly - I told myself that a girl’s private life was none of my business. Even someone as beautiful as her.

It was silence in the office when the clock hit 6pm on a Friday. All the europeans have fucked off for the evening, and like clockwork - Christine rose from her desk. This time though, instead of walking to the lobby to wait for me - she strode over to my desk. The casual european office dress code was lost on her, and she wore that white dress which ended above the knees; the one with the gold zip that extended from the nape of her neck to her lower back. She was slightly fair, and apart from a squarish chin and large eyes, the rest of her features were impossibly soft and smooth like her skin, which glowed beneath the office lights.

“What’re you doing tonight?” She asked, her voice raspy and hoarse. She must’ve been still getting used to the cold weather.

For some reason, that question never really sank into my head as far as it should’ve, so I just answered it to the point.

“I’m going to drop you off, eat some dinner and spend the rest of my night working.”

“That is just so sad.”

“Aren’t we all?”

Christine stood in place, fidgeting around on her heels.

“What do you normally eat for dinner?” she asked

“I cook my own food, the apartment is good for that,” I replied, “how about you?”

“The hotel’s food, but I’m getting pretty sick of it.”

All of a sudden, the question from earlier sprang into my head, and I got the hint.

“I could bring you out for dinner, if you want,” I shrugged, trying to make it sound as nonchalant as possible.

“I’m sick of eating outside food too,” Christine complained, “everything here is so oily.”

I drummed my fingers on the table

“You...want me to cook you something?”

A smile spread across her lips. Thin, with just a hint of gloss.

“That would be incredible,” she said, “I used to think eating out everyday was part of the high-life, but it wears off so quickly.”

Inside the back of my mind, I thanked the heavens that the cleaning lady came to my apartment on fridays, because I’d hate for Christine to see the mess.

The drive back to my apartment was silent, and for the first time in my life - I tried not to think about how racy it was so bring a petite SYT to a place as intimate as my own house.

“It’s not much,” I said, kicking off my shoes and switching on the lights

“No!” Christine commented, “It’s absolutely cosy and amazing.”

She left her heels next to my shoes, and immediately sank into the couch, “I like this so much better than a stuffy hotel room.”

I made her roast pork and steamed some vegetables with brown rice. It wasn’t much, and the pork was from leftovers anyway. But she devoured it like a hungry ghost, along with a glass of white wine I poured for her.

“That was absolutely delicious,” Christine said, as she put on her jacket and threw her arms around me, “thank you so much for this.”

When I got back after sending her home, it was impossible not to sink back into the couch and take in the shape of her figure that she had left into the soft cushions. Her smell was everywhere, and the first figments of temptation began to creep into my soul. Don’t shit where you eat, my friends used to tell me, nothing good can come from it.

Last edited by lister_; 10-08-2018 at 09:36 AM.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Slovakian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The way to a woman's heart: fucking a SYT OL colleague

Good start TS, camping for next episode
Old 09-08-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 9
marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!

First to camp. Seems like a promising story.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

A good start TS...dinno yr collic Christine look so young, pretty n sexy ...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-08-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30678 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

camping here, interesting story!

30 678
recent reciprocated by: 21/3 AlMinH+3, 21/3 sam321+3

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 09-08-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold

The weather cleared up over the weekend, and I took her out to see the tourist sites around the city which I had been to many times. As we walked on the cobbled city streets with her phone camera snapping the sights away, no one could’ve taken us for anything other than another asian couple. Beneath the glow of the setting sun casting its rainbow hue on the Grossmünster Cathedral, she asked me for a selfie, together.

“I hope you don’t show this to your boyfriend,” I commented, as she slipped her arm around my waist

“Nobody is that stupid,” she sneered.

The fragrance of her hair slipped into my consciousness as she pressed her body against mine. Her hair was against my face, and I smiled for the camera. But as quickly as it happened, her hand slipped away from me, and she continued tottering down to the next site. The wind caught in her jet-black hair, sending it fluttering in the breeze, just like my heart.

She appeared at my desk again on monday at 6pm. No one was around.

“Do you really think it’s such a good idea for me to cook you dinner at my place every night?” I asked.

“Please,” she pleaded, her knees slightly bent, “it’s so cold today.”

And so it happened. I started making dinner for her each night. Soya Sauce chicken. Lontong. Beef Rendang. Chili prawn. Sweet and Sour pork. Each time she came to my place, she’d stay longer and longer and make herself more and more comfortable. By thursday she was lying down on the couch, her feet propped on a pillow and a blanket haphazardly draped across her svelte body. The sight drove me mad with lust.

That night, as I dropped her off at the hotel, my hands gripped the car seat when she leant over and planted a kiss on my cheek.

“You’re amazing,” she commented, opening the door to the howling wind outside, “I’m so glad you’re with me on this trip.”

The next friday after dinner at my place, she proceeded to kick her feet up on the coffee table as she leant back on the couch. The skirt she was wearing, already of a less-than-modest hemline, slipped a further couple of inches up her thighs. She made no attempt to adjust it or cover it up, and her thighs were smooth and pale-creamy beneath the dim lights. I refilled her wine glass as she toodled on her phone.

An hour passed, and she adjusted herself, lying face down on the couch, propped up on her elbows. Her skirt fell an inch short of her ass. I could see the bottom edge of her black panties from my desk. My heart started to pound. I strode over to the couch, and refilled her wine glass again. With a trembling hand, I reached for her skirt, and adjusted it down over her thighs. My knuckles brushed across the smoothness of her thighs, and I could detect a radiant warmth from between her legs.

“Heh,” she muttered, “thank you.”

I didn’t know if she was thanking me for the wine or the skirt, but my brain had already vacated itself of all the blood my body had to spare, sending it rushing to my loins. So I couldn’t think straight.

I pulled up my chair next to her. Another hour passed, and she made no signs of leaving. She turned over in the couch, and I swallowed hard as I noticed that the top and bottom button on her blouse had come undone, exposing a narrow strip of flesh above her skirt and the slightest bit of cleavage.

“I think I’m drunk,” she remarked

“No you aren’t,” I retorted, “you just sent three work emails lying there, how can you be drunk?”

“I don’t think I can go home,” she slurred. Christine turned to me, her face glowing red from the wine. The air was impossibly warm and heavy.

“Could I...Could I stay over here tonight?” she asked.

I gulped.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS.....
Old 09-08-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a while since I had read such a nice written story!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 10-08-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 12
mangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

very nice story TS, looking forward!
Old 10-08-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
mariman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very slim and sexy this Christine!
Old 10-08-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
adapters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates too!!
Old 10-08-2018, 03:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
T199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good. Camping for more
Old 10-08-2018, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 17
hornyman121 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyman121 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyman121 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyman121 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyman121 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow nice and sexy lady ya
Old 10-08-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 10-08-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute
Camping here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1