The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2018, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
verywelldone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: LRD heartbreak

Not my business

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghastmo View Post
Make sure fuck before ROMing
Old 28-09-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 12
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of

Well... she has just started her undergraduate studies while I have just started on clearing my bond so.. The separation is gonna be rather hard

Cheating is less of a problem because.. she knew this was gonna be hard for me and offered to let me have an open relationship, while keeping it closed on her end. Plus, I trust her totally because of the nature of dd/lg relationship that we have.

It's been just a few days and already the distance and time is gnawing I just sit in front of my com all day waiting for her to text me, even when I knoew she's asleep
Old 29-09-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chin up bro - the first few weeks is going to be the toughest. Once you get past Michaelmas and Lent terms things would start stabilising as she likely needs to come back during summer to serve her bond under the terms of the scholarship.

She seems very matured on her end so keep things positive without giving her too much pressure. Be cool about it. Plan a winter holiday in Europe or something - the GBP is cheap now and Europe in general is beautiful during Christmas.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Bro goldblow, the hard truth is we are living in an era that even newly married people will not hesitate to have a fling when the chance arises, let alone uncommitted (in the eye of law) relationship of yours where you and her are out of sight, out of mind. Be thankful that both of you took the matured and logical route of not promising each other anything or else there will be a lot of finger pointing if things turns sour. If she is destined to be with you eventually, distance will not break you both up. If you and her not meant to be together, seeing each other daily won't make a difference. Suggest you just view her as A potential lifetime partner instead of THE lifetime partner. Keep your options open and don't say no to any other relationship opportunities that may come your way in the meantime. The irony is this, we always thought SHE is THE ONE, until somebody BETTER enter our life and suddenly we realized how narrow minded we have been.
Life goes on bro, and for all you know, maybe happier times ahead, be it with your current girl or someone else. Cheers
Old 24-10-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sgnpinoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If she truly loved you she would not have gone. Time to move on. Don't waste your time trying to keep it going. It will only cause pain for one or both parties eventually.
It really depends on what both of u really want. I have seen many LDRs that broke up. Have seen some that made it.

I myself broke up when my Thai GF was not able to follow me to Philippines where I got a good job and we mutually agreed to break up. Had tried to maintained it for a while but the cost of flying to Thailand from Philippines & back regularly proved too expensive. Eventually she married a SGP friend of mine to whom I had introduce them both after the break up and she is now living in SGP. We are still friends.

On the other hand, I had a (male) Filipino engineer who was dating another of my (female) Filipina engineer. He later went to Malaysia and worked there for 4 years; they managed to stay together, though it was no easy feat. Now he is back in Philippines and they are married with a beautiful daughter.

Question is are u both willing to work extra hard to keep the love alive?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1