The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 12-11-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Does JG provide anything other than HJ? Walked past it that day and it looks very tame
Old 12-11-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Does JG provide anything other than HJ? Walked past it that day and it looks very tame
I think you may need to ask bro. Depends on your chemistry with the ML.
Old 12-11-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21243 / Power: 21
slicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond repute

Recently, visited a shop facing the main road. The name of the ML is synonymous to the famous wanton noodle located at Joo Chiat. She was working alone and once I went into the shop, she locked the door. No shorts was provided so I lie there butt naked with a towel over me. As usual, massage started from the back. Or those who like hard massage then she is not for you... however, he massage is not piano as well... just soft and sensual touches. There was massage around the butt but not those teasing kind though. Half an hour later, she requested me to turn over. While she was massaging my legs, I took the opportunity to squeeze her butt, no rejection.. hoseliao... very soon she ask if I want to massage down south... I said ok. Action started... while she was massaging my didi... I also massage her breasts. When I tried to put my hand into her bra, she told me must add $30 but I rejected. However, I still try to dig my way into her to squeeze her nips... quite nice and pointy to my touches.. very soon I surrendered. She ask if I wish to bath or just wipe with wet towel. I requested for the latter. Standard damage applies. Happy cheonging always!
Old 13-11-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 10
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicker69 View Post
Recently, visited a shop facing the main road. The name of the ML is synonymous to the famous wanton noodle located at Joo Chiat. She was working alone and once I went into the shop, she locked the door. No shorts was provided so I lie there butt naked with a towel over me. As usual, massage started from the back. Or those who like hard massage then she is not for you... however, he massage is not piano as well... just soft and sensual touches. There was massage around the butt but not those teasing kind though. Half an hour later, she requested me to turn over. While she was massaging my legs, I took the opportunity to squeeze her butt, no rejection.. hoseliao... very soon she ask if I want to massage down south... I said ok. Action started... while she was massaging my didi... I also massage her breasts. When I tried to put my hand into her bra, she told me must add $30 but I rejected. However, I still try to dig my way into her to squeeze her nips... quite nice and pointy to my touches.. very soon I surrendered. She ask if I wish to bath or just wipe with wet towel. I requested for the latter. Standard damage applies. Happy cheonging always!
This ML is new. The one before her was one of the best I had. Not a time watcher and not money-faced. Sadly, she left and I don’t have her contact. The current ML I patronized once and gave up because too money-faced for my liking ... everything ask for extra. Though, like you, I managed to negotiate it down, but it already spoilt the mood.
Old 14-11-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiansusanto View Post
This ML is new. The one before her was one of the best I had. Not a time watcher and not money-faced. Sadly, she left and I don’t have her contact. The current ML I patronized once and gave up because too money-faced for my liking ... everything ask for extra. Though, like you, I managed to negotiate it down, but it already spoilt the mood.
Let me guess previous one was Unispa, OMO? The current ones work in twos?
Old 15-11-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

This is the new shop facing road next to tattoo , previously from the one in the center facing voids... lousy place lots of better ones
Old 15-11-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
This is the new shop facing road next to tattoo , previously from the one in the center facing voids... lousy place lots of better ones
Hey bro, can share your experience?
Old 15-11-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SXKS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can kindly share the massage place u mentioned in the above thread? Btw, any attached bathroom within the massage room? Thanks in advance bro!
Old 15-11-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Anyone tried the a bit crossed eyed ML? Thinking of trying soon.
Old 16-11-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiansusanto View Post
Bro ..is it the one with short hair... I kenna before...everything must top up.. end up just leave...
Old 16-11-2018, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Bro ..is it the one with short hair... I kenna before...everything must top up.. end up just leave...
Is it the one a bit crossed eyed?
Old 16-11-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Didn't notice if she's a bit crossed eyed....she told me got one doing part time also ....no business so she went back.... but is the same shop as previous Y.Y....
Old 16-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Didn't notice if she's a bit crossed eyed....she told me got one doing part time also ....no business so she went back.... but is the same shop as previous Y.Y....
Oic. Thanks. NVM I go check it out.
Old 16-11-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
pajiao one is the one opposite blind massage?
Old 16-11-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 9
bouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to allbouncyball99 is a name known to all

Bro can share contact? Up ur points and change contact with u!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1