The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 15
zarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy I fucked up - falling for a "sugar babe"

It has been an emotional roller-coaster ride for me these few months ago.
I got close to her.
We communicated via Facebook messenger (she using her fake profile while I stupidly used my real one).
She tried to keep her real identity secret but I found her all her information but I pretended I didn't know.
She was 8 years younger than me and I was infatuated by her.
We would meet up for dinner and go out to shopping malls etc.
Sex was good but limited to about once a week. (She had a real life boyfriend).
But stupid me gave her money as a token for the sex and I begin spoiling her with gifts etc.
I basically became her sugar-daddy.
There was a time when she broke up with her boyfriend and basically spent everyday with me. Then it started becoming hot and cold. (Don't know if she went back to her ex or got a new guy as I found her uploading pictures in a BMW dressing nicely, with gifts etc.)
I knew I was the rebound comfort and I got a bit emotionally attached to her.

Bros here would likely give me a good talking to, but have any of you guys fell for your sugar babes before?
I have been really careful all my life to not fall for such, and laughing at people when they do. Now as it became my turn, i realized it really is a brain wrecking feeling.
Have a good day all.
Zarniz
Old 08-11-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future
Re: I fucked up - falling for a "sugar babe"

Do you RAW when sex with her?
Old 08-11-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When you pay her and pamper her, she break up with her bf. If the BMW is true and exist, then the question is “do you have a fararri ?”

If she kept her identity away from you, then it only mean there is no sincerity, so what have we to say. Emotion is common between people of opposite sex coming together especially when the sex bid is good.

If you want to survive in such environment then there is a chinese saying in your situation “if you want to go, I will not stop you”, “你要走,我不留”. you can always find better girl everywhere.
Old 09-11-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
“你要走,我不留”.
7 pts for u.
Old 09-11-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

If you can afford the lifestyle having a sugar baby. Means you can always find another one.

What's there to worry about? Unless your gift are chocolates and candies
Old 09-11-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

relationship that involve money will not last, come back to reality. you can't change the whore in her.
Old 09-11-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarniz View Post
It has been an emotional roller-coaster ride for me these few months ago.
I got close to her.
We communicated via Facebook messenger (she using her fake profile while I stupidly used my real one).
She tried to keep her real identity secret but I found her all her information but I pretended I didn't know.
She was 8 years younger than me and I was infatuated by her.
We would meet up for dinner and go out to shopping malls etc.
Sex was good but limited to about once a week. (She had a real life boyfriend).
But stupid me gave her money as a token for the sex and I begin spoiling her with gifts etc.
I basically became her sugar-daddy.
There was a time when she broke up with her boyfriend and basically spent everyday with me. Then it started becoming hot and cold. (Don't know if she went back to her ex or got a new guy as I found her uploading pictures in a BMW dressing nicely, with gifts etc.)
I knew I was the rebound comfort and I got a bit emotionally attached to her.

Bros here would likely give me a good talking to, but have any of you guys fell for your sugar babes before?
I have been really careful all my life to not fall for such, and laughing at people when they do. Now as it became my turn, i realized it really is a brain wrecking feeling.
Have a good day all.
Zarniz
A relationship based on material provision is a transaction. The female party of this transaction is commonly known as whore.

Please refer to the SBF motto of dealing with whores.

You are not falling in love with her. You are just infatuated by her. This can be cured with the following prescription.

1. Go to www.jetstar.com
2. Book a flight to Jakarta
3. Go to classic, club tipsy, club colosseum
4. You will forget about her very soon.
Old 09-11-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Much as they would like to say otherwise sugar babies are just a synonym for overpriced hooker. The same amount you pay to a sugar baby can net u >10 times more ROI with a regular hooker. Look deep into their lies/wiles and you will realise that they are rarely exclusive nor do they offer real feelings in return or are the real highly educated classy babe. Do a bit of checking and you’ll see with much clarity. Focus on those who really love you for what you are & give your love n $ to those more deserving.
Old 09-11-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Willing buyer willing seller, Caveat emptor
Old 09-11-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

sounds like its worse than falling in love with a prostitute
Old 09-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
7 pts for u.
Return you +5 bro.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
Return you +5 bro.
4 pts for u
Old 16-11-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

I had been meaning to reply to this for a while, and I have been there. I think my post history from about 7 years back will shed some light.

Unfortunately I have a lot on my mind right now, so all I can say is that when something like this happens, it’s often more a reflection of the rut we find our lives in.

That our happiness has become intertwined, or worse dependent upon somebody else’s feelings for us when the fact is what is needed is for us to break out of that rut.

Address the feelings of emptiness or unhappiness that drove us into the arms of somebody professional ‘trained’ to appeal to our manly instincts (or lack of rather).

Think about what is really troubling you in your life, whether it’s your wife, career or something else, and address that.

Remember that most instances of ‘falling’ for a commercial sex worker are usually nothing more than us taking the easy way out of addressing the real troubles we face.

Last edited by larue; 16-11-2018 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Grammar: I’m a nazi about that
Old 26-11-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 18
ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!

If it starts with sex for money, chances are that it won't turn out well. Its a matter of who can pay more. I won't debate if there are successful cases but money talks, almost all the time. Any girl will just need to experience the luxuries and pampering once to decide. If they decide to go down that road, there is no looking back, the road to materialism will be endless. Take care.
Old 27-11-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 6
Kaydn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKaydn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
follow funboi example after fuck 3500 girls see if you still fall for sb or wl, as will understand that sex and pussy are low value commodity, one pussy gone another easily replaced esp if you are a millionaire
Average per fk $130x3500 can buy a 4room flat liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1