The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Maybe if permit? Hope you don't mind i ask more? Can we have a healthy discussion on the topic? I don't have viet girls lah but i think its good to know mah 5555. If like that every viet girl come sg like will kana deposit like that wor. Maybe soon Thai girls also kana.

I got one puzzle in mind leh. In the paper it say $300SGD and even if the VND convert to SGD also around $300SGD. But why she tell you $400? Miscomm? You and her very jialat communication barrier till the numbers all mix up?

Bro Ziwan> The money is her own money or your money? If her own money nvm lah.

I look into Jetstar terms and Civil Aviation Vietnam Law but hor never say about must deposit money leh. Maybe should ask Jetstar if they really impose such rules in Viet? But it don't make sense leh cuz if the vietbu come and UTurn at sg cuz no pocket money? Like that Jetstar machiam almost baojiak the passenger money hor??? Buy ticket time nv state till check in then ask? if no give ticket void n no refund sibo? Holiday pocket money no have!?!?! How to enjoy a budget holiday sia???? Very grey hor the terms.
She did tell me 5million dong worth of SGD but i always thought it is equal to $400, this one my error, now i refer to exchange rate realise is $300. Her english 1 piece 1 piece communication of course jialat. Otherwise wont misunderstood think it was viet immigration detain money. It is her own money but i just curious about this issue as this is the first time i heard if such issue.

Last edited by ziwan; 14-01-2019 at 04:44 PM.
Old 14-01-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I look into Jetstar terms and Civil Aviation Vietnam Law but hor never say about must deposit money leh. Maybe should ask Jetstar if they really impose such rules in Viet? But it don't make sense leh cuz if the vietbu come and UTurn at sg cuz no pocket money? Like that Jetstar machiam almost baojiak the passenger money hor??? Buy ticket time nv state till check in then ask? if no give deposit? the ticket void n no refund sibo? Holiday pocket money no have!?!?! How to enjoy a budget holiday sia???? Very grey hor the terms.
I can answer this part...for single women travel on Jetstar to Sin...counter staff will ask a few info before allow gal to check in...

- return ticket
- what reason to visit sin
- bring enough money for expenses

The deposit 5mil vnd is for u-turn return ticket which airline refused to absorb and ICA dun care will just ask airline to absorb if gal no money...

the rest of the details I think very clearly was mis-comm or over-stated...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-01-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wa like that the viet side airline bery gan hor. if like that all the viet girls anyone wana bring into sg to have fun also may kana the deposit liao wor. if girls no money to pay deposit die lor no need come liao. then all the bros must give extra pocket money liao wor.

Vietnam got CASE boh? must ask the vietbus all unite and compain the govt and viet civil aviation say airline unfair treatment to passengers.
if gals can show credit cards and plenty of uncle yusof ishak and ben franklin notes then airline will not resort to such deposits...

yes, gal din bring enough money for length of stay...also state the address where she staying in sin...the airline may not check in the gal...

recently see lesser u-turn cases becos ICA informed airlines of strict criteria...

Old 14-01-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
haiz i think its a business tactics leh. Cuz all the uturns become profits for the airline. they see you no up they pray hard you uturn then they can earn the "extra" return tickets fare and maybe confiscate the deposit or charge a premium price for the return ticket. If the airline profit up we know why liao.

If fly SIA also will kana all the questions and deposit?
SiA rich enough to absorb u-turn client...their tickets costly...

Old 15-01-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
SiA rich enough to absorb u-turn client...their tickets costly...
When gal come Sin mostly they will buy return ticket mah. So the deposit is for those that didn't have return ticket???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 15-01-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
When gal come Sin mostly they will buy return ticket mah. So the deposit is for those that didn't have return ticket???
no lah...for those gal travel alone have little money to show ICA and may get u-turn...

Old 16-01-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
When VB come to Singapore; they must have the return tkts. A lot of VB is unwilling to pay $300 when they are not allowed to enter Singapore. In the past ICA will try to get the VB to pay for the 300 but many times they are unwilling to pay $300 when they are not allowed entry. Thus; the Carrier need to put them on the next available flight when they are empty seats which result in higher cost as last min tks will be 2 to 3 times the original cost. My Sis in law and her frd just come to Singapore recently by Jetstars. Jetstar didn't request any deposit. I don't really understand why but her rtn flight tkt is Viet Jet. Maybe due to bad past experience of the carrier; they requested the passenger to pay the rtn air tkt 1st if she is not allow to enter spore

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 16-01-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro Ziwan, your viet girl got return ticket booked before come sg right?
Yuppie, i book round trip ticket for her in advance. Since she manage to enter Singapore, jetstar refund the deposit when she back to Vietnam.
Old 17-01-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
When VB come to Singapore; they must have the return tkts. A lot of VB is unwilling to pay $300 when they are not allowed to enter Singapore. In the past ICA will try to get the VB to pay for the 300 but many times they are unwilling to pay $300 when they are not allowed entry. Thus; the Carrier need to put them on the next available flight when they are empty seats which result in higher cost as last min tks will be 2 to 3 times the original cost. My Sis in law and her frd just come to Singapore recently by Jetstars. Jetstar didn't request any deposit. I don't really understand why but her rtn flight tkt is Viet Jet. Maybe due to bad past experience of the carrier; they requested the passenger to pay the rtn air tkt 1st if she is not allow to enter spore
agreed with you...your sis inlaw with her friend is not travel alone and have plenty of money to show then Jetstar sure dun need their deposits...

from my understanding if u-turn cases...ICA will ask airline which they travel to take them back with supervision...they usually will not get to see their passport or boarding pass till they boarded plane...usually same day or next monring, they get send home unless fully booked...

Old 04-02-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
pokemonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi

Just to enquire, if i intend to bring my female friend from hcm to kl..is there anything i need to prepare beforehand at the immigration taking into considerations of the custom would stop her due the not so good repuation of vietnamese single woman travelling to other country

Thanks for advice
Old 04-02-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
So are you traveling with her? Or she be alone?
Thanks for the reply.yes i am arriving 20 mins earlier than her to avoid miscommunication. Can i explain on behalf for her at the immigration. And any things need to prepare? Example trip itinary hotel stay etc?

Thanks for your kind advice
Old 06-02-2019, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziwan View Post
It was written in the slip if singapore accept her entry, the deposit will be refund to her when she return to vietnam. I suspect the deposit is for paying the return ticket in the event singapore reject her entry.
thank u bro for the proof.
didnt know now got such conditions for vietbu to come into sg.
seriously i'm ashamed as someone living in sg that sg govt is treating visitors like this. Had foreign friends who sincerely came to sg as tourists but rejected multiple times even with return tickets (but no hotel booking because staying at friends' place). Even my foreign gf got questioned regularly when coming into sg with return ticket. But she smarter. She print out her payslip (and bring her staff pass) and show she got job, working for which company and salary how much and ICA always let her thru when they see that. Nevertheless, time wasted waiting to be questioned in ICA questioning room and i have to wait for > 1 hour at arrival hall with no clue of that until she came out.
Old 07-02-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
if you genuinely on holiday with her, no need worry too much. Surely you don't intend to brief her last minute on arrival right? As mentioned before, she should know some info about you and you should know info about her. She should know something about her holiday too. Sometime the immigration officer will ask who is that guy? what his name? etc its weird if she say you are boyfriend but duno anything about her bf right? immigration just wana catch those who intend to enter for illegal work and trafficking etc. its the same throughout the world.
Noted with thanks for your advice and assurance brother.
Much appreciated😋
Old 26-03-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 6
StaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate83 View Post
Hi to all Bros here if you are working in Vietnam and wanna send money to overseas I can help u. Transfer to any country also can. Thanks.
Bro, people can use TransferWise nowdays to transfer to any country, the fees also cheap and normal exchange rate like how you change money...
Keep moving, don't stop here at my signature...
Old 26-03-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaminaIsKey View Post
Bro, people can use TransferWise nowdays to transfer to any country, the fees also cheap and normal exchange rate like how you change money...
Well said and why need to go thru an individual who we never met...how do we know not a scam...

any money changer can help to trf money out of Vn at daily rates...they operate legally and crowded...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1