The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-03-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Cheer up Bro! Don't miss the forest for the trees!
It's a little sad if you know you probably won't see this person whom you had good experiences with again in life...
Old 21-03-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
That's odd. You didn't try her during her previous stint as Long Nu/Nv?

Anyway, if you search for her past MRs, they should give you an idea on what to expect from her.
Nope haven't tried her for a while. Wondering how is she doing? As erratic as before?

Just want some opinions. Nothing gathered from recent MRs.

So what do you think?
Old 21-03-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldevil View Post
Knn noticed recently alot of clones using dormant accounts posting links to lesser known websites either to draw attention or post fake frs. Unfortunately i fell prey to one. Went to the above ml today and pui pui pui...one of d worst session ever.
Actually very easy to spot clones esp when they using dormant/inactive accts. So best to search for a few more reviews before you book
Old 21-03-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
I was suprised since susu business so good yet want to leave so soon. but then i guess she hit her target already.
guess ROD mood alr.
Most likely on svp status and couldn’t extend further due to her last term in Sg. I think she would gladly stay longer if possible since she already has a steady stream of supporters.
Old 21-03-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Nope haven't tried her for a while. Wondering how is she doing? As erratic as before?

Just want some opinions. Nothing gathered from recent MRs.

So what do you think?
I still enjoy her as much as before. Her boorish Ah Lian-ess, to go along with her domineering personality, really gets my juices flowing.

When it comes to giving a good blow, very few match up to her in that aspect (so far only she and XT have been successful in finishing me off with their mouth).

I don't know about others but I'll definitely pay her a visit for a few more times before she decides to call it a day.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-03-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
It's a little sad if you know you probably won't see this person whom you had good experiences with again in life...
Keep in touch via WeChat lor..

Or pay her a visit on the pretext of a business trip lol..

Old 21-03-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I still enjoy her as much as before. Her boorish Ah Lian-ess, to go along with her domineering personality, really gets my juices flowing.

When it comes to giving a good blow, very few match up to her in that aspect (so far only she and XT have been successful in finishing me off with their mouth).

I don't know about others but I'll definitely pay her a visit for a few more times before she decides to call it a day.
Any idea when she's going back? I'm regular of the two ladies who stayed with her previously. Wanna complete the triumvirate.
Old 21-03-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's true but its a fleeting transaction with transient satisfaction. Nothing in this arena is permanent be it either MLs or cheongsters - more so life. Understand your angst - had same when my regular ML RTC....but found a decent replacement (or two) and still am better off for the experiences.
Old 21-03-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
I feel you. I hope you've got her personal wechat to keep in touch.
I regret not getting the wechat of the one and only legendary Moon, whom i still miss till now and forever
Old 21-03-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
That's true but its a fleeting transaction with transient satisfaction. Nothing in this arena is permanent be it either MLs or cheongsters - more so life. Understand your angst - had same when my regular ML RTC....but found a decent replacement (or two) and still am better off for the experiences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
I feel you. I hope you've got her personal wechat to keep in touch.
I regret not getting the wechat of the one and only legendary Moon, whom i still miss till now and forever
I have her China WeChat, but it's simply not the same.

It got to the stage where I actually looked forward to meeting her not so much for the naughty bits, but for the part where we could chat freely and did not feel being judged.

Now, I feel I lost my weekly one-hour companion...
Old 21-03-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Any idea when she's going back? I'm regular of the two ladies who stayed with her previously. Wanna complete the triumvirate.
月底.

10char

Old 21-03-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
I have her China WeChat, but it's simply not the same.

It got to the stage where I actually looked forward to meeting her not so much for the naughty bits, but for the part where we could chat freely and did not feel being judged.

Now, I feel I lost my weekly one-hour companion...
maybe i shouldnt advise this, but china is not exactly too far away
i flew over before and its not all $$$
Old 21-03-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
maybe i shouldnt advise this, but china is not exactly too far away
i flew over before and its not all $$$
Where did you fly to?
Old 22-03-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Remove by Cindy request as some shiny knight inform her I wrote bad Mr by rating her looks 7. Yet no Mr by this shiny knight

Last edited by crypster; 26-03-2019 at 11:21 PM.
Old 22-03-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
KingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My virgin FR on Mei Mei

https://sglonelyguys.info/mei-mei-massage/

Looks: 7.5/10 - 90% similar from the picture, I rate Baby as 9/10
location: 10/10 - Free roadside parking after 5PM, quiet area and stays alone
figure: 8/10 - Slim around 40kg+
Boobs: 6/10 - Not for boobs lover, advertised as C but is only small b, you can suck during HJ
massage: 6/10 - Normal, fully clothes during massage
HJ: 4/10 - She will strip till panties. Tries hard but when doing HJ, she only focus at your little brother, not sensual at all. Able to do full roam, dry pussy throughout HJ
GFE: 7/10 - Quite chatty

RTM: No

*Do note that if you are not verified and speak chinese, she will not entertain. There are many different database for verification. Heaven site verification is required.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1