The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
11fingers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bad experience at Jalan Besar

Quote:
Originally Posted by centrinocock View Post
That area got a couple of shop. All work around the same. Mostly do not provide massage. I went up to one of the shop, she very nice ask me 1st time? I ans yes. Told me here massage and that one de. Ask me want a not. I ask her got pretty girl de Ma? She replied I am the only one.

Then I give her a sian half face and say no thank you, I looking for pretty girl. Her face turn black, I just walk out of the shop.

If u are looking for 45min massage and 15min special you can skip the whole area.
Good one bro!!
Old 12-03-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
This stretch of mp along jln b is notorious for lousy service. Also avoid Crystal Spa.
There is however one clean mp which is good.
Hi bro isit the thai spa thats clean facing the main road?
Old 19-03-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
elantra is Cool - loads of Potential

Ya bro,. I have the same experience too. They even got the ML from next door when short handed. Very disappointing. I'll skip this personally. Nothing to shout about and keep pestering you to take additional ML.
Old 22-03-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
Champagne is one of the Best!Champagne is one of the Best!Champagne is one of the Best!Champagne is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosshugofa View Post
A lot of spa are bad these days
Hey Bro, don't be so disheartened...…

There will always be black sheep in every sector. Yet, there will always be good ones worth supporting, even if they are few and far between.
Old 09-04-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
wonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: Bad experience at Jalan Besar

I went to V***** Spa, 25*A Jln Besar not long before this thread appeared. It's a Second floor spa. It could be the same one that DaDevil went to. I forgot what its signboard looks like. I was assigned Y***, a PRC girl. She only gives facials. Y*** went out too often and answered her handphone. Y*** could not provide special service for whatever reason. She suggested her colleague, L*****.

L*****, tanned, very thin, PRC girl, came into the room to take over. I think the neighbouring spa is owned by the same license holder. L***** behaved and spoke coquettishly to me to entice me. She went out of the room and came back in. We settled on a bit more expensive price. She asked me to pay first. I did not have small change, so I paid her a bigger amount. She took my money and hurried out the room. This was very disconcerting. I thought may be she ran off. But she returned with the change and handed it to me. During the special L***** was too rushed. She avoided my kisses on her cheeks. She made too many complaints. Do not go to V***** Spa. Do not find Y*** or L*****. PM me. I'll tell you who they are and the name of the spa.
Old 10-04-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most of the spa here all chop carrot and rubbish service. Though wondering if anybody tried the thai place along the main road, i think just a few shops beside TS place?
Old 10-04-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 9
R00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Call the police.

Pierre.
Please enlighten me, i heard many bros saying call the police, but what can they actually do?
Old 06-05-2019, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
fireslash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Bad experience at Jalan Besar

Went 19 at level 2 that area. 15 mins after massage tell me must add $ to do this add $ to do that. Really waste of time. It's a unprofessional viet lady. I agree to avoid this few spa at your own risk.
Old 06-05-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

these places won't go out of biz as long as there are willing roberts

close down one and another shall take its place
Old 07-05-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireslash View Post
Went 19 at level 2 that area. 15 mins after massage tell me must add $ to do this add $ to do that. Really waste of time. It's a unprofessional viet lady. I agree to avoid this few spa at your own risk.
all viets right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1