The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Thanks... BTW what is puyings??? LT meaning they stay will u till the next morning???? If u pay 3500 baht at the farm or 5500 baht at the garden home means what??? The girls acc till next morning????
Hi Bro, appears you are a newbie.

Puyings = Ladies

The unwritten rule or tradition for LT is till sunrise -- roughly 7-8 am. Sometimes girls do runner well before dawn ( rather long winded to explain the whole concept )

The farm system is unique in Hatyai. Customer visit the farm joint 10 am onwards and book any girl. In the booking, the patron pays the whole amount to Mamasan, then the girl is reserved for the patron the whole day and staying till sunrise. You can pick her up immediately or get her to join you in your hotel room at certain time.

Never been to the Garden Home and no idea.
Old 18-05-2018, 09:17 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post

Puyings = Ladies

The unwritten rule or tradition for LT is till sunrise -- roughly 7-8 am. Sometimes girls do runner well before dawn ( rather long winded to explain the whole concept )

The farm system is unique in Hatyai. Customer visit the farm joint 10 am onwards and book any girl. In the booking, the patron pays the whole amount to Mamasan, then the girl is reserved for the patron the whole day and staying till sunrise. You can pick her up immediately or get her to join you in your hotel room at certain time.

The concept same like in batam and balai

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-05-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

This is the "infamous" Yaya?

Old 19-05-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post

Puyings = Ladies

Thanks. The farm do sound like balai. Go early and pick the best girl then either take her immediately or later they will deliver to u. Can acc u till next morning around 6am. The garden home I think is more atas one like 5500 baht is from 9 pm onwards till next day. And if earlier than 9 pm charge more.

Still any bro with be around there 24-28 may? Am worry the other brother due to money concern not going to go liao.
Old 19-05-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
This is the "infamous" Yaya?

This Yaya KTV was notorious many years ago as the Yaba house because they feed all their girls yaba pills..... and always get into trouble with everyone.......customers, police, hotel staff etc
Old 19-05-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
The concept same like in batam and balai
But there is one major difference...... if the girl you book is from Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and does not have a valid thai id..... she will insist on staying inside the room throughout the booking and refuse to go outside..... even for meals.
Old 20-05-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 20
dreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
But there is one major difference...... if the girl you book is from Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and does not have a valid thai id..... she will insist on staying inside the room throughout the booking and refuse to go outside..... even for meals.
I didnt know about that ?good info thanks
Old 20-05-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for all the info. Just side track a bit. How is the transportation over there?

I have played around using grab and I found that travelling just outside city is very expensive. Within the city itself is like 3-4 sg dollars. But once u wanna go out of city cost u 10+ to 20+ dollar.

I know from airport to city can take the blud songtheaw which cost around 30 bahts. Minivan(shared) will cost 100 bahts from airport to city.

If say I wanna go visit Tong Nga chang waterfall, samila beach, floating market, stainless steel temple. What other options can I have that is more cheaper and reasonable? If I use grab I need to cater for going there and return. Which is quite expensive.

So far I only know grab and compare the price with metered taxi or tuk tuk. Is there any bus or van to these places?

BTW I have confirmed my flight and hotel to HaT Yai from 24-28 May. Those who are there can meet up for light drinking or sight seeing or simply eating together. Thanks
Old 20-05-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 20
dreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks for all the info. Just side track a bit. How is the transportation over there?

I have played around using grab and I found that travelling just outside city is very expensive. Within the city itself is like 3-4 sg dollars. But once u wanna go out of city cost u 10+ to 20+ dollar.

I know from airport to city can take the blud songtheaw which cost around 30 bahts. Minivan(shared) will cost 100 bahts from airport to city.

If say I wanna go visit Tong Nga chang waterfall, samila beach, floating market, stainless steel temple. What other options can I have that is more cheaper and reasonable? If I use grab I need to cater for going there and return. Which is quite expensive.

So far I only know grab and compare the price with metered taxi or tuk tuk. Is there any bus or van to these places?

BTW I have confirmed my flight and hotel to HaT Yai from 24-28 May. Those who are there can meet up for light drinking or sight seeing or simply eating together. Thanks
The last trip i went there with my friends , we got hold of hp number of a uncle there , he drove us around except after 7 , we use tuktuk . We spend around 2k plus for traveling . I know that some of girls from the farm have transport contact , you can try also.
Old 20-05-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreammare View Post
The last trip i went there with my friends , we got hold of hp number of a uncle there , he drove us around except after 7 , we use tuktuk . We spend around 2k plus for traveling . I know that some of girls from the farm have transport contact , you can try also.
Thanks bro. CAn PM me his number??

Any brother has any contact of local driver or guide preferably can speak English or Chinese.

I don't need to book him whole day. Maybe after break fast till before 7 pm or earlier will be fine. From airport to city I roughly can make my way there.

The challenging part is to samila beach, stainless temple, hat yai cable car, floating market and tong nga chang waterfall.
Old 20-05-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
This Yaya KTV was notorious many years ago as the Yaba house because they feed all their girls yaba pills..... and always get into trouble with everyone.......customers, police, hotel staff etc
I am surprise this chicken farm is still around as I remember the previous boss and manager were sentenced to 20+ years in prison for underage trafficking and drugs smuggling.
Old 20-05-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all Bros & Sis,

Happy Sunday... 555.

Happy bonking & cheonging
CTL

p.s. Dear Bros, I sincerely seek your kind patience as there is a list of favors I need to return. Paiseh, unable to put this disclaimer into my signature.

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人
Old 21-05-2018, 11:12 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
5555. i see, like that bonk all the way in the room lo.

Anything call room service..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-05-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pop2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Any brother has any contact of local driver or guide preferably can speak English or Chinese.

I don't need to book him whole day. Maybe after break fast till before 7 pm or earlier will be fine. From airport to city I roughly can make my way there.

The challenging part is to samila beach, stainless temple, hat yai cable car, floating market and tong nga chang waterfall.

Hi bro, you also going hatyai from 24-28 may? Your itinerary quite same with me, maybe we can meet up or share transport seem we visit same place in hatyai?
Old 22-05-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pop2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, you also going to hatyai 24-28 may? Wanna meet up?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1