The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2018, 05:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
stylekiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Those situation only happens in very rare occasions. Reasons are :
1) The AV suspects you are involved in the operation as runner, pimp, agent or boss;
2) You were not co-operative with them at the scene;
3) You have outstanding Warrant or POI status;
4) You try to be hero and shield the FLs/MLs;
5) You are unable to furnish your true identity particulars;
6) You were rude, or threaten them, display unruly behavior, or take an aggressive attitude to the officers;
7) You name drop that you know or related to an influential figure;
8) You are not truthful in your statement.

These are some of the reasons why they need to bring you back...... so the wisest thing to do if caught in a raid is to keep your mouth shut unless necessary, be co-operative and answer truthfully, dun be a hero trying to protect the operator/girls, most important to remain calm and make sure you have your identification papers with you.

AV will not simply bring anyone back without reasons and 99% of customers have walked away from raids without harassment after having their particulars and short statement recorded.
Oh ok, thanks for sharing.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalpp View Post
Heard now AV concentrate more on hotel spa and Centre area? Is it true?
also, HDB and shop house...may spy around.
Old 11-09-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
also, HDB and shop house...may spy around.
New CID boss is a gangho lady who looks like a man. Expect hurricanes cos the newbie has a lot to prove. Having said that, the cleaning up is overdue; the HC scene now is shiite compared to maybe 10 or even 5 years ago. In the past the ladies were a lot more giving, there was room for negotiation. Client and service provider became kawan kawan. Now, it's so fucking clear every cent counts, they are all after your wallets. Might as well just shove your Lanvin crocodile hide into their CCBs and watch these hard-up women come
Old 15-09-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

30-8-18
https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p..._17_arr_vice_a
6-9-18
https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...Establishments
7-9-18
https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...SAGE_ESTABLI_E
10-9-18
https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...activit ies_a
12-9-18
https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...assage_estab_a

play safe...
Old 16-09-2018, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

AV & police are v prolific.
Old 16-09-2018, 11:24 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
New CID boss is a gangho lady who looks like a man. Expect hurricanes cos the newbie has a lot to prove. Having said that, the cleaning up is overdue; the HC scene now is shiite compared to maybe 10 or even 5 years ago. In the past the ladies were a lot more giving, there was room for negotiation. Client and service provider became kawan kawan. Now, it's so fucking clear every cent counts, they are all after your wallets. Might as well just shove your Lanvin crocodile hide into their CCBs and watch these hard-up women come
Lol... av have a busy time raiding all over SG

So silly of them to clean up GL totally

Old days whereby AV just go down GL and okt will surrender some girls out when AV visit them

Everything was under control... now AV Jin bo Eng... go around Sg raiding

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-09-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 22
blackmore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Lol... av have a busy time raiding all over SG

So silly of them to clean up GL totally

Old days whereby AV just go down GL and okt will surrender some girls out when AV visit them

Everything was under control... now AV Jin bo Eng... go around Sg raiding

Since HeMAN took over with all the fracas on tow; I believe she does not believe in Lord Guan and what it stands for between white and black. Honor just went down the gutter.

Whole island has become an authoritarian state and every man must be a saint/monk and lead a holier lifestyle. Having control and overly control has a very drastic indirect impact to the economy.

I guess SSB and Gambling would hog the limelight next.
Old 16-09-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 783 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Haha ... I read about an interview with the new CID boss in the CNA news, complete with photo, really looks manly, and in early 50s. This kind sure have a lot of frustrations and imbalance Not surprised she will throw herself wholeheartedly into cleaning up SG, whatever the costs.
Old 16-09-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 22
RCGame69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRCGame69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heard somewhere they are wiping up north east by Q4
Old 16-09-2018, 09:38 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer1245 View Post
Heard somewhere they are wiping up north east by Q4
Dun need to listen to those useless hearsay news

Now is across whole of SG thanks to her stupidity.

She cannot be so dumb to activate whole SPF to raid vice activities right?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-09-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmore View Post
Since HeMAN took over with all the fracas on tow; I believe she does not believe in Lord Guan and what it stands for between white and black. Honor just went down the gutter.

Whole island has become an authoritarian state and every man must be a saint/monk and lead a holier lifestyle. Having control and overly control has a very drastic indirect impact to the economy.

I guess SSB and Gambling would hog the limelight next.
Raiding chicken actually is gd for the economy. The money they earn all send back their own countries. Hardly spend here at all.
Old 17-09-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dun need to listen to those useless hearsay news

Now is across whole of SG thanks to her stupidity.

She cannot be so dumb to activate whole SPF to raid vice activities right?
Maybe she is eyeing for promo.... next MP?
Old 17-09-2018, 04:25 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Maybe she is eyeing for promo.... next MP?
Lol by raiding vices can promote to be the next MP??

Sg too safe and nothing to do huh??

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 17-09-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 22
roxyff is one of the Best!roxyff is one of the Best!roxyff is one of the Best!

Raiding Vice is e most easiest, its a sitting duck, same like china raid till clean clean
Old 17-09-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol by raiding vices can promote to be the next MP??

Sg too safe and nothing to do huh??
Tcss only lah.
This is what our MP good at to deal with SG national issues.
These mp raid stuff was initiated by female mp in parliament.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1