The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
The Value of a Singapore Woman

Have our value of a Singapore woman dropped to 50 cents? Or being treated as equivalent to a sheep?

Out Tourism Promotion Board did not inform foreigners they can go to Geylang.

Jokes aside. Good to jail this bastard.

NZ sheep farmer who offered beer promoter 50 cents after molesting her jailed

After tipping a beer promoter 10 cents for bringing his order, he grabbed her breast in full view of his father-in-law and other patrons at a coffeeshop in Jurong West.

Jeffrey Bruce Shearer, a sheep farmer from New Zealand, tried to touch the woman again but she fended off his advances and shouted at him. In response, the man slid a 50-cent coin towards the woman, who rejected it.

Shearer, 45, was jailed six months on one count of outraging the 39-year-old woman’s modesty on Thursday (30 November). She cannot be named to protect her identity.

The father of three young children was in Singapore for a holiday and to visit his father-in-law, who works in Singapore as a business development officer.

The incident occurred on 24 July 2017 at around 9.26pm after Shearer and his father-in-law went to the coffeeshop and ordered beer from the woman. About half an hour later, Shearer ordered another beer from the woman, who brought it to them.

After the woman asked for payment, Shearer paid and gave her 10 cents extra, telling her it was a tip.

The woman thanked Shearer but could not understand what Shearer and his father-in-law subsequently said to her. The woman remained by the table to attend to the two men, who were both seated. This was when Shearer gave a sudden “perverted smile” and grabbed the woman’s right breast, causing pain to the woman, according to the prosecution.

She immediately pushed Shearer’s hand away but the man did not stop his attempts to touch her. After fending off his advances for a few seconds, the woman shouted at him, “What you do?!”

In response, Shearer laughed and pushed a 50-cent coin across the table towards the woman, who rejected it.

Upset and insulted, the woman confided in other customers and later informed her husband about the incident. The husband arrived at the coffeeshop at around 11pm and confronted Shearer, who confessed to the molest.

The husband, who works as a taxi driver, called the police who subsequently arrested Shearer.

Shearer’s lawyer T M Sinnadurai said his client, who owns a large farm in New Zealand, had suffered financially because of the case.

Shearer incurred a loss of some NZ$318,000 (S$293,307), due partly to the death of his livestock from lack of maintenance, while he was being detained in Singapore, Sinnadurai said. He had to borrow money from a bank to keep the business afloat, the lawyer added.

Shearer’s children were also “traumatised” at not being able to see their father, the lawyer said. Shearer’s wife and elder brother flew to Singapore to see Shearer but were unable to stay for the hearing.

Sinnadurai said in mitigation that his client’s touch was “fleeting” and was done “in a moment of folly”. “He immediately moved his hand away and there was no persistence in the acts,” said the lawyer, who asked for a high fine, or a jail term of less than two months to be imposed on Shearer.

Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) James Choo, who asked for a minimum six-month jail term, disagreed that there was a lack of persistence as Shearer tried to touch the woman again. Shearer’s “forceful grab” cannot be seen as fleeting, DPP Choo added.

The prosecution also had strong words for Shearer’s 50 cent ‘tip’.

“The entire behaviour is chauvinistic and completely demeaning to the victim and is inherently reprehensible,” said the DPP.

Pointing out that the woman had a husband, the DPP asked, “How would he feel if his wife was treated like that?”

Speaking with his head slightly bowed, Shearer told the court that he was apologetic for the “hurt and insult” he caused the woman and said he “deeply” regretted his actions.

District Judge (DJ) Dorothy Ling said that a fine would not be appropriate given the insult the woman was put through.

“The message must go out that service staff must be treated, if not with respect, then appropriately. On no account should they be made to feel vulnerable at their workplace,” said DJ Ling, adding that the woman was just making a living when the incident occurred.

For outraging the woman’s modesty, Shearer could have been jailed up to two years and/or fined and/or caned.

from yahoo news
Old 30-11-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Noorvik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Value of a Singapore Woman

Shld b prc lady.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -114 / Power: 0
Jo~ooi Jo~ooi

Definitely must send him to Changi resort and let the ohter immates have fun with him.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Out Tourism Promotion Board did not inform foreigners they can go to Geylang.

Shearer incurred a loss of some NZ$318,000 (S$293,307), due partly to the death of his livestock from lack of maintenance, while he was being detained in Singapore, Sinnadurai said. He had to borrow money from a bank to keep the business afloat, the lawyer added.
$293K can literally smell each and every pussy in Geylang.

What ?:?

.Z.Z.Z.

Old 01-12-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

They should just cane this ang mo bastard and jail him for 2 years.
Ang mo's treat Chinese very badly and look down on us. 50c tip ah? Cibai kia!
Old 01-12-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: The Value of a Singapore Woman

PRC woman has bad name in this red dot, even ang mo heard of them. However, that fucker done a crime he is to be punished. Serve him right and, I guess NZ papers run a new about his crime.

Totally not worth it, this ang mo will return home in shame and, carry a bad name in his biz community.
Old 02-12-2017, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

This is bull shit!

He runs the entire farm alone? Why the sheep did not die when he was on vacation in Singapore but only died after he was detained?
Old 02-12-2017, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro conquer

Must give sob story mah. Try to get sympathy from judge and lighten sentence.

Up you 13 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
This is bull shit!

He runs the entire farm alone? Why the sheep did not die when he was on vacation in Singapore but only died after he was detained?
Old 02-12-2017, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
PRC woman has bad name in this red dot, even ang mo heard of them. However, that fucker done a crime he is to be punished. Serve him right and, I guess NZ papers run a new about his crime.

Totally not worth it, this ang mo will return home in shame and, carry a bad name in his biz community.
The woman is not named, how u deduced she is 🇨🇳 woman?😉

Could be PRC, Vietnamese or even a local woman.

But dun side track...

This white bastard deserved his punishment for demeaning the beer lady with his fucking 10cent tip & subsequently molesting her.

Low class guy puts his country in disgrace😑
Old 02-12-2017, 08:05 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

does it even matter where the beer promoter is from?

your statement is equally chauvinistic and demeaning and put you in the same category as that new zealander...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
PRC woman has bad name in this red dot, even ang mo heard of them. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal168 View Post
The woman is not named, how u deduced she is ���� woman?��

Could be PRC, Vietnamese or even a local woman.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 02-12-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

One country Two systems

Ang Mo offender only get jail time but if the offender is a Singkie will go to jail + rotan
Old 02-12-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Some sau khu from NZ, think city woman are cheap like rural areas?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 02-12-2017, 10:57 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to Earth! where i am from.. white cops get away with murder...
i dont know.. which is worse?

life is never fair .. learn to live with it or if you could... consider a one way ticket to planet Mars

and i dont think i could ever understand why people like you would degrade yourself by calling yourself a singkie? i can understand you dislike the system but you calling yourself and your fellow countrymen a singkie made me laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
One country Two systems

Ang Mo offender only get jail time but if the offender is a Singkie will go to jail + rotan

Old 02-12-2017, 11:02 AM

are u saying woman from rural areas are cheap?
not from you mate... i expected you to have more class than that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Some sau khu from NZ, think city woman are cheap like rural areas?

Old 02-12-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Cane him jail him fine him. By all means cos hes taking advantage of the weaker sex. But what makes u think only Chinese are being discriminated? Are u saying Indians and Malays are not being look down by angmo devil?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1