The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Thenotoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New dilemma on ns

Anyone here know how to heck care about ns? I left with 6 months to ord and my job is getting harder and harder not because of me but stupid commanders and courses. I don't have an understudy and now my work load I piling up. Everytime can't finish this work, the encik fuck me upside down. It's not like I on purpose. I told them I louya at my job but they insist cause no one else to do. Then when I do slow, KP say I need to do better and lead better cause I'm paid more than the others.

I just want to forget about doing work here cause I'm unhappy and very very pissed with how the commander work. I feel so restricted and controlled. What could have been a 15 mins work dragged to a full blown 2 weeks work cause some idiot not happy with my not so on purpose half fuck performance.
Old 12-02-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Re: New dilemma on ns

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Bro can you advise us a bit.... at what age you enlist into NS? And how come you enlist so late?
23 bro. Go ite nitec and higher nitec then go poly dropout at year 3 remod also fail
Old 12-02-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I read and cannot make head or tails due to bad spelling, improper grammar and more importantly lack of coherence.
Also how does this relate to "matters of the heart"?
I would say if your ability with writing, to convey your issues is a reflection of your lack of communication, that and the general lack of attention exhibited by your writing, if that is also reflected in your work.
This two flaws would be highly indicative as to the cause of your work problems.
Is this an English comprehension lesson? Don't think so
Old 13-02-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenotoman View Post
Anyone here know how to heck care about ns? I left with 6 months to ord and my job is getting harder and harder not because of me but stupid commanders and courses. I don't have an understudy and now my work load I piling up. Everytime can't finish this work, the encik fuck me upside down. It's not like I on purpose. I told them I louya at my job but they insist cause no one else to do. Then when I do slow, KP say I need to do better and lead better cause I'm paid more than the others.

I just want to forget about doing work here cause I'm unhappy and very very pissed with how the commander work. I feel so restricted and controlled. What could have been a 15 mins work dragged to a full blown 2 weeks work cause some idiot not happy with my not so on purpose half fuck performance.
6 months just bear with it.
will be over very soon.
u cant even endure 6 months i can tell u, outside world can be worse than that and theres no expiry to your suffering.
U need to change your attitude for your own future. Not telling u to do whatever they expect u to, but when u got to endure then u got to endure.
Life is all ups & downs, there'll certainly be more hardship for u to meet in the future. If u cant endure past it and climb back up, thats it u relegate yourself.
Old 20-02-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

If u cannot survive army, dun even think about surviving the real world

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 25-02-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1. Why is this matters of the heart? U fall in love wif commander is it?
2. If cannot survive ns, i think can forget about how to survive in outside world. Sibei jialat liao.
3. Get counselling.
Old 25-02-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

When uncle just gotten enlisted, I too felt that NS was waste of time....low pay, no rank (I not officer caliber), gotten picked on by others....worst of all my gf then broke up with me....

One day (can't remember why) my encik told me actually my work is pretty good, just that sometimes I tend to get swell headed so offended people... he told me: "encik can't teach since u "Air" level going to uni, I only up to o-level.....but I know how to move my way around the army and survive..."

From then on I observed my encik and how he dealt with people, I learned a lot.

I will say what the rest here says too, NS life is like concentrating society on to you. It forces you to deal with people from all walks of life. You can choose to waste your time or you can learn something from it.
Old 28-02-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold

Bro thenotoman, just tahan. Take it as a lesson in endurance. It's not your commander you're serving, it's the country.
Old 02-03-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 7
bronzecoins is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbronzecoins is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Enciks always barking la, left ear in right ear out
Old 12-03-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
o-level.....but I know how to move my way around the army and survive..."
From then on I observed my encik and how he dealt with people, I learned a lot.
very true.
i not officer but people even officers listen to me when i talk in army days
i learn people management in army. i manage all my customers, top boss, big & small agents,friends well. no wonder i m popular with so top boss, big customers, girls, friends and workers

army is not waste of time.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
desmondquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro just keng long mc.

Best keng is psychiatric.
Old 20-04-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2744 / Power: 21
loderunner has a reputation beyond reputeloderunner has a reputation beyond reputeloderunner has a reputation beyond reputeloderunner has a reputation beyond reputeloderunner has a reputation beyond reputeloderunner has a reputation beyond reputeloderunner has a reputation beyond reputeloderunner has a reputation beyond reputeloderunner has a reputation beyond reputeloderunner has a reputation beyond reputeloderunner has a reputation beyond repute

NS is like sandbox level for corporate life, people inside can screw with you try to make your life difficult but 2 years up you just leave and start your life only.

Corporate life, people can make your life difficult for your current job and even make it hard for you to move onto a new job. The amount of mind games and backstabbing in the corporate world is otherworldly.
Old 16-05-2019, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
NS is like sandbox level for corporate life, people inside can screw with you try to make your life difficult but 2 years up you just leave and start your life only.

Corporate life, people can make your life difficult for your current job and even make it hard for you to move onto a new job. The amount of mind games and backstabbing in the corporate world is otherworldly.
Where u learn this sandbox keyword? I think need to try to make the best out of your ns bec nobody will teach you how to improve your working skills, communication and interaction with others. It will be a bonus if got someone to help u, otherwise u are on your own.

Brainstorming, planning and developing your ideas is a higher-order skill level which takes time to learn. It's not something you can grasp easily just by searching on the internet or reading books. Think of how to make a machine, what the machine can do, how to make the machine work, what are the parts needed etc.

So working skills and communication is basic. If u cannot master it well, then it's difficult to go to the next level.
Old 28-05-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kiwicvi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Until now i still duno how can enter Uni.
Old 29-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondquek View Post
Bro just keng long mc.

Best keng is psychiatric.
I dun know how u can get psychiatric from imh. They can do ct scan on brain to prove that you are crazy. Mere consultation with the imh doctor does not guarantee u to get medical report to certify that you have mental illness. They can just say say you have depression but they need test results to prove it. Everywhere need test results as evidence.

Not talk talk, do absurb things can guarantee you to be certified crazy. Doesn't mean u force yourself to think absurb things and try not to break out of the mental loop will you develop mental illness. Mental illness is developed when ur parents are divorced, ur father mother die, ur girlfriend break off from u, u had a car or motorcycle accident etc.

Just forget about getting mental illness and move on with your life. You are just wasting your stupid time. And dun commit crimes and expect to get mental illness.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1