The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Yah nothing beats the moment i opened the door and saw who was outside.
And i thought it was housekeeping.....
Old 04-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

I at bangkok right now. Any bros here able to bring me around? 😁
Old 04-12-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post
I at bangkok right now. Any bros here able to bring me around? ��
pm some of people here maybe they are free hahaa

Actually bangkok is one of the easiest places to move around. you will be safe traveling around alone.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

Icic.. Pls let me know shld any bros here can bring me to any good health centre together😊 i stay at centara grand..
Old 04-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
KNS....good then...next time i just let her be siao charbor and sit down and see show. Actually next time see show better...more exciting, she quite dramatic leh....dun say I neber warn u tat I will bochap her the next time anything happens na...dun say neber help na....5555+

I also veli clever to play along and AB AB wan.....she did tell me tat u and Atoll were walking about leaving her alone though....but like i said before lor...u hansum boy KC her so jialat until she is willing to do anything for u wan lah...U the MAN!!

Like i said before...knowing and not saying is my profession....LOL!! I only AB AB wif her lah....
No lah bro, u got my msg wrong. I do appreciate your kind gesture to try help me out during the tricky situation. But what I trying to tell u is she knows what she is doing. She is just trying to gain my attention when she comes confront me at the end of day. If she is really uncontrollable of herself, she can stay there 3 hours each time to watch me do that? I think 5 mins will suffice for anyone to blow their top and go over slap the guy/girl.

Won't have next time already. Already sorted things out with her and she told me everything already. She did everything to see if I cared. As u know her and spoke to her, she is not the normal simple minded girl. If she really want end it, she no need open bottle,spend money to watch me hurt her. Then end of it come over and u k pacify just a few words to make her go home.

Yup I asked her this morning if she was ok with last night me leaving her alone. She even asked me on occasions to go find bro atoll if he needs a wingman. She was fine and believe me. Bro atoll can vouch she was very nice and normal after we left and had breakfast. So no worries. U got her message to u wrong. When she is really pissed, she will just leave without a word like the other day on my friends birthday. I left the table less than 15seconds and I came back, her bag and herself gone. That is when she is really pissed.

Anyway thanks for the help regardless whether it made a difference in pacifying her or not. It's the thought that counts. She said herself that what matters was what I said and meant to her. Not what other people trying to ask her calm down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Ya...u can use my name anytime as excuse to sneak out, esp later...haha...knns damn paisay to meet her, didnt know u were going to tell her all the places we were going...make me look like some hum sup guy...LOL

Your standard too high la....Last night got afew pretty ones, but mostly with partners already. Did try to chat up some but vibes not there, telling me they not interested. Those i not interested on the other hand desperately making eye contact...at least not drunk last night otherwise may have ended up settling for less and wake up with a shock this morning!
It's common for guys who come Bangkok to go such places. I have seen better nights with better looking girls than last night. Well actually u could just cheers and mingle around. There is no rule that says once u join in and enjoy with them, u will have to go with the girl. U can excuse ur self and move on to another table. For me, its more about having fun and making new friends. Then sometimes sweet surprises might come when u do not expect it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Wah power lah Bro Rukthai! Just the fact that u can tell your girl u going hunting elsewhere and hunt in the same club u brought her to is win liao lor... she never potong your dick means u KC her gao gao leaw!

Anyways I think this post better be in "Matters Of The Heart" thread. Can share some tips there how to KC girls until like this?
No lah bro IMC, she is a very different type of girl. She knows I want to assist some bros whom I know to enjoy their night there. She's fine with it. End of day she knows I will go back with her no matter how much a girl want to KC me to go with her.

As I said I never really did KC her. I know she loves me a lot to endure all that. We had a good talk a few days ago already and she told me she did all that because she did not want to lose me. Wanted my attention. So I know she won't go too far to humiliate or do silly things in public. She wants to know if I choose her or the working girls. If she really pissed off, seriously does she need to come 4 times in total and splurge on opening bottles each time by herself. A really pissed girl won't stay 3 hours to watch her beloved guy go around talking and hugging girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poporing123 View Post
Back to sg, here i wanna thanks Bro Nookie, Rukthai, sentsggirls , Alan again!,
Sorry Bro Rukthai, someone i off two days back suddenly came knocking on my doors when i was about to leave the hotel for dinner and meet up with u guys after my rounds at soi cowboy, all never happened. Was brought to this khao san road and sight seeing the lights there and went shortwhile to hollywood before returning back to hotel. Apparently she's been looking for me for two days already but i was not in the hotel when she came. *i've never felt so loved ever b4!. I've msged Nookie before we went out hope the msg reached you.
Went back after hollywood, dead tired fell asleep while she's showering . And had another rounds in the morning offered by her b4 i left.
It was the best night to end this holiday T__T.
So again apologies bro rukthai for this late reply!
I'll be back and for sure buy u a round of drinks soon.
BKK sure is addictive
No problem bro. Hope u had fun. Was hoping to meet up on your last night and really party. As I really had fun last night with bro atoll and my gf.

Last edited by rukthai; 04-12-2012 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Edit typo
Old 04-12-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
pm some of people here maybe they are free hahaa

Actually bangkok is one of the easiest places to move around. you will be safe traveling around alone.

Bro, any good health center near my hotel to recommend.? 😁
Old 04-12-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, any good health center near my hotel to recommend.? 😁
Take a taxi down to huay kwang MRT station which is not too far away from your hotel. Lots of massage parlours available but the timing now has few available girls.
Old 05-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
Take a taxi down to huay kwang MRT station which is not too far away from your hotel. Lots of massage parlours available but the timing now has few available girls.
May i know what is the best timing to go there?
Old 05-12-2012, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Bro Fishball, generally the best timing is about 5-5.30pm for most places. The 'angpai' girls normally arrive about 5pm, and those girls who start work early about 3pm, they would have come out if they had taken a customer. If you are there before 3pm, Nataree would be the best bet.

Went to Copa Cabana, La Belle and finally ended at The Lord. Was there early about 3pm, was taking a chance that I could find someone, and I didn't want to go Nataree. There weren't any worth looking at Copa Cabana, and the prettier girls from La Belle don't start work early, so decided to recce The Lord Palace.

It's definitely a posh place, and that is reflected in the price as well. Generally about 1000bht more ex than La Belle. By the time I reached there about 5pm, most of the angpai taken up...but by luck managed to pick a Chiangmai beauty. Comparing the facilities to La Belle, the rooms at Lord is really nice, but La Belle rooms are bigger. Other than the decorations, I would say the rooms were comparable.

Dont wanna go into details, but had a good time with my pick. It was ex though (4600bht model), but the girl was worth the amount for me. For bros who want to splurge, can try Lord....
Old 05-12-2012, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Fishball, generally the best timing is about 5-5.30pm for most places. The 'angpai' girls normally arrive about 5pm, and those girls who start work early about 3pm, they would have come out if they had taken a customer. If you are there before 3pm, Nataree would be the best bet.

Went to Copa Cabana, La Belle and finally ended at The Lord. Was there early about 3pm, was taking a chance that I could find someone, and I didn't want to go Nataree. There weren't any worth looking at Copa Cabana, and the prettier girls from La Belle don't start work early, so decided to recce The Lord Palace.

It's definitely a posh place, and that is reflected in the price as well. Generally about 1000bht more ex than La Belle. By the time I reached there about 5pm, most of the angpai taken up...but by luck managed to pick a Chiangmai beauty. Comparing the facilities to La Belle, the rooms at Lord is really nice, but La Belle rooms are bigger. Other than the decorations, I would say the rooms were comparable.

Dont wanna go into details, but had a good time with my pick. It was ex though (4600bht model), but the girl was worth the amount for me. For bros who want to splurge, can try Lord....
Thanks bro for the info, able to let me know the addresses so that i could tell the taxi driver.? Thanks thanks
Old 05-12-2012, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Long live the king...........
Old 05-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Oh ya, today is the thai king birthday..! Any bros in bkk wants to hang out together today?
Old 05-12-2012, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Happy 85th birthday to the King, and not to forget happy father's day to you too na.
Old 05-12-2012, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happy Birthday to King....and Happy Father's Day to all thai Bros and those in Thailand.

Tonite...I hear it not good day to go MPs...but heard tat the AGGs at Saphan Kwai ( at least Tded 99 and Chats) will be open and for my Scractch Dog loving bros, it is open today too.

But for those tat have nothing to do but wanna just chill out over beers/drinks...I suggest a "Big 2" card session....LOL!! Any takers??
Old 05-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
No lah bro, u got my msg wrong. I do appreciate your kind gesture to try help me out during the tricky situation. But what I trying to tell u is she knows what she is doing. She is just trying to gain my attention when she comes confront me at the end of day. If she is really uncontrollable of herself, she can stay there 3 hours each time to watch me do that? I think 5 mins will suffice for anyone to blow their top and go over slap the guy/girl.

Won't have next time already. Already sorted things out with her and she told me everything already. She did everything to see if I cared. As u know her and spoke to her, she is not the normal simple minded girl. If she really want end it, she no need open bottle,spend money to watch me hurt her. Then end of it come over and u k pacify just a few words to make her go home.

Yup I asked her this morning if she was ok with last night me leaving her alone. She even asked me on occasions to go find bro atoll if he needs a wingman. She was fine and believe me. Bro atoll can vouch she was very nice and normal after we left and had breakfast. So no worries. U got her message to u wrong. When she is really pissed, she will just leave without a word like the other day on my friends birthday. I left the table less than 15seconds and I came back, her bag and herself gone. That is when she is really pissed.

Anyway thanks for the help regardless whether it made a difference in pacifying her or not. It's the thought that counts. She said herself that what matters was what I said and meant to her. Not what other people trying to ask her calm down.
Quote:
May i know what is the best timing to go there?
Quote:

@ Bro Rukthai - No Lah...now u get me wrong....I know why she so drama and all. Wat i always did was giving her the attention u did not wanna give when she drama. tats it. I also know she not simple, in fact told u from day one i saw her..LOL! Next time, ask her open the bottle for us lah, and we sit same table but u do ur same stuff. ANyway she like to go see u ( might as well same table) and open bottle for us so we can save...hahahah!! She did not complain abt u and Atoll leaving her lah, wat she was saying i tat U guys were hunting she alone...so she drink alone and drunk alone..hahah!

@ Bro Fishball - U should go down maybe at 4pm onwards today as today is a holiday in Thailand. Places tat open will have lesser gals available. ANd the gals that are going to work, they wanna go early to get the crowd tat have to go early and then proceed to Father's day dinner tonite. Hope u find soemthing nice...

@ Bro Atoll - The Lord's selection has improved?? Last time I went, I felt the gals wre not worth the price...but tat was some time back...I think its time me go take a look soon...thanks for sharing bro!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1