The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
top10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Why do the girls ask for hp numbers? Issit necessary?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

Curious. Why do the girls ask for hp numbers?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 11
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro know carol still working ? Text her no reply

6 points and above for exchange.
Old Today, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1778 / Power: 13
ulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquila View Post
Will like to try Angela but not able to find the MR. Can anyone provide the link? Thanks.
just go , her body is quite good with good attitude.
Old Today, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Can I ask why do the girls ask for hp numbers? Issit necessary to give out hp numbers?
Old Today, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
skewboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea View Post
Yup she is, I got a reply from her yesterday but sadly I couldn’t match her timeslot given.
She mentioned she only do 4-5 customers everyday, so very limited timeslots available, that and she doesn’t check her phone during the session. Nowadays very windy, she’s being extra cautious as well, the last time I met her have to detour to enter from the back door. I consider it like a mini jackpot everytime I managed to secure a slot with her lol.
Old Today, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
deadmaninc75 is Cool - loads of Potential

she takes long time to reply me still working u try again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea View Post
Old Today, 10:18 AM
Samster

massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by top10 View Post
Curious. Why do the girls ask for hp numbers?
Girls also have their own FR system nowadays... If your number got no records in the system some of them won't want to take the risk and accept.. Also helps them to warn about certain numbers who might keep asking for FJ, aeroplane without inform or nv pay up kind
Old Today, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
Girls also have their own FR system nowadays... If your number got no records in the system some of them won't want to take the risk and accept.. Also helps them to warn about certain numbers who might keep asking for FJ, aeroplane without inform or nv pay up kind

Isn't it risky if they got raid n got it numbers?
Old Today, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
unrealx262 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunrealx262 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunrealx262 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunrealx262 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunrealx262 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dory1900 View Post
Newly arrived, i think. Chatty and friendly, like the next door neighbour who always share things with you in kampung
Massage wise is passable but not for ppl who really want hard massage. More towards spa type - quite relaxing
Looks 90% of photos, agreed with other bros that almost all photos are PS nowadays, sure won't reject due to PS.
Capped BJ, but feeling like BBBJ. And she knows how to lick. Especially when I told her I love it behind the ears.
Soft moans when I roam her

Overall 8/10. Worth the $$$ paid

https://sglonelyguy.info/zhen-zhen-massage/
Look older? How strong is roaming signal
Old Today, 11:34 AM
Samster

massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by top10 View Post
Isn't it risky if they got raid n got it numbers?
u feel risky then dont book them lor... go geylang legal house instead, very safe
Old Today, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
scandalz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscandalz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't worry lah, even if the girls get caught with your number inside the cops also won't come find u. They have no evidence against u
Old Today, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 11
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
she takes long time to reply me still working u try again
Thanks bro, carol finally reply me and I had booked my slot for tomorrow night, still feel her service best after try other ml, miss her bj and teasing part

6 points and above for exchange.
Old Today, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 17
nokia3510 has much to be proud ofnokia3510 has much to be proud ofnokia3510 has much to be proud ofnokia3510 has much to be proud ofnokia3510 has much to be proud ofnokia3510 has much to be proud ofnokia3510 has much to be proud ofnokia3510 has much to be proud ofnokia3510 has much to be proud ofnokia3510 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Can Try! Shout out to Ling Er from siChuan province. Been “missing” a lot recently with PRCs ML lately. So expectations very Low. But had a thoroughly stress relieving session today after a Long tiring week! Full hour with her, very attentive and a good massage to start off the session. Helped my lower back as I had played Golf today. Smooth skin and she is very service oriented. Especially towards my lil bro, and what a climatic ending. She got a nice personality and I will RTF soon. Enjoy!
https://sglonelyguy.info/ling-er-massage/
Old Today, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 4
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

really wonder whr long nu disappeared too...really need my fix lol any bros knw?
Advert Space Available